Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee (9812 Views)

APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee / FG Inaugurates 15-man Committee For 63rd Independence Anniversary (names) / S’court’s Seven-Man Bench Hears Senate’s Suit Against Onnoghen’s Suspension Tue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by IamCookie(f): 4:57am On Mar 30, 2022
... the best move
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by ekons(m): 5:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Power to the people
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by HitRun(m): 5:11am On Mar 30, 2022
Keegan:

[s]This guy lives rent free in your head. What a pity![/s]

Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by Lama70(m): 5:21am On Mar 30, 2022
Although there are problems in Nigeria as a country, the one in Kano alone can destroy this nation.
It's either :
Shekarau
OR
Kwankwaso
OR
Ganduje
You can't miss their news. Always jumping from one party to another. I think one has just moved again to SDP.
Funny thing is how their followers move with them. No questions, no thinking.
Their logo should have been "ULTRA-VIOLENT STATE OF THE NATION "
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by Afonjashapmouth: 5:28am On Mar 30, 2022
The only dissolve wey concern us na Garri inside water. If dem like make dem dissolve the whole party join APC
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by Azpitizglobal: 5:31am On Mar 30, 2022
Competence5050:
we must make Nigeria great... We must unite to vote out the evil party that has caused us pain day after day for the future of our children and unborn children...
so, to make nigeria great, we must all support your PDP and wike? both PDP and APC are stupid parties, they are birds of the same feathers
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by luizpippo(m): 6:37am On Mar 30, 2022
Keegan:

Give yourself a break.
That guy lives rent free in most of you people's heads.

Does quoting you mean you live rent free in my head?

Does the guy you quoted live rent free in your head?
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by BOYS2MEN: 7:11am On Mar 30, 2022
Rip chinelo......some idiots still wan vote ...well I have said it again and again not even a Nigerian bishop or Muslim cleric deservesy vote....thunder faya dia joy dia..and that same thunder faya their supporters too..iseee!!!!
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by 77up(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2022
Kano in pocket already kiss
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by BOYS2MEN: 7:11am On Mar 30, 2022
Rip chinelo......some idiots still wan vote ...well I have said it again and again not even a Nigerian bishop or Muslim cleric deserves my vote....thunder faya dia joy dia..and that same thunder faya their supporters too..iseee!!!!
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by Miracle2022: 7:11am On Mar 30, 2022
Party of thievery
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by Cajal(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2022
Quite unfortunate for PDP
KWAAKWANSO IS THE STRONGEST POLITICIAN IN THE NORTH APART FROM PMB
I WAS IN KANO NOT TO LONG AGO AND I SAW THAT
HE will win Kano Gubar in exchange for APC NASS AND PRESIDENCY
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by HRMK: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2022
is that not where kwankwanso,that left pdp comes from?that is somehow belated!
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by poiZon: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2022
Brendaniel:
All these ones are jokers, they are still talking about 2023 when there is fire on the mountain, If you are a Nigerian and all you can talk about right now is 2023, then you are very far from reality, Nigeria is a failed British experiment that had no foundation, that's why no matter the effort people have put in to build the country, it has always failed.

You can't build on a house with no foundation...
So what should we be talking about?
Revolution
Protest that will lead to what?

Oga, there is only one thing to do now, act right come 2023.

So we need to start educating people on the voting the right candidates, candidates that don't see politics as a do or die game.
Candidates that don't see politics as war, but a call to service.

We need to sensitize citizens the need to partake in every elections and make sure they vote.
Votes count and votes determine who will lead us..
2023 is few months from now, if we dont prepare for it, we will be taken unawares and rushed into electing another idiots..
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2022
This is to pacify Kwakwanso to come back to the fold.
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by poiZon: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2022
Ebubu:
they’ve lost a strong man in the north. PDP can never win this election next year. Nigerians are yearning for an alternative but PDP is just not it
U know the problem with nigerians, we have conceptualise this STRONG MEN thing over COMPETENCE.

Buhari was a STRong man, only him could pull 13million vague votes in the North.

Tinubu another Strong man that controls the entire south west..

Kwankwaso a strong man that has cult like followership...

With buhari's strong fisted mien, he couldn't do nothing..
Corruption he was singing like wetin, he failed in tackling anything.
Insecurity people even voted for him to end, today the entire country is now engulfed in one form of crises or the other.

U see 2023 election, we need humane people, people with conscience, not Goliath or The Strongest Men in the country.

Nigeria is ebbing everyday without respite or something.. We need to get it right come 2023.

1 Like

Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by Brendaniel: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
poiZon:

So what should we be talking about?
Revolution
Protest that will lead to what?

Oga, there is only one thing to do now, act right come 2023.

So we need to start educating people on the voting the right candidates, candidates that don't see politics as a do or die game.
Candidates that don't see politics as war, but a call to service.

We need to sensitize citizens the need to partake in every elections and make sure they vote.
Votes count and votes determine who will lead us..
2023 is few months from now, if we dont prepare for it, we will be taken unawares and rushed into electing another idiots..

It will only have very little effect, what we should be asking for is a referendum, that's what the electorate should demand from the politicians, Our regional ideologies are different, the moment someone begins to do the right thing according to your own regional perspective, another region who does not share the same ideology will become a problem to that leader and cycle goes on, why was Jonathan removed( because the north did not share the same ideology with him) though there was corruption in the same government he couldn't serve a second term, but can you compare what is happening now with what happened in Jonathan's time, yet Buhari has served 2 terms with worse performance because he shares the same ideology with the people who removed Jonathan, this shows you that getting presidency and retaining it in Nigeria is not about performance but nepotism because of regional ideological differences, look at what the north wants and look at what the south wants, they want shariah, hisbah police, almajiri system and so on, and look at what the south wants, it is like negative and positive...

Even the Bible says, can two people walk together except they agree, to walk means to move forward, naturally human beings do not walk backwards, now as a nation since independence it has been from one disagreement to counter disagreements that led to coups, counter coups and even the civil war and till date the ethnic genocide from Fulani herdsmen and so on, as long as that disagreement remains which stems from the ideology of the regions, Nigeria cannot walk, it is not a curse, except we agree as regions to share the same ideology which I don't see happening anytime soon, the fastest solution to move forward as a nation is breaking up the country into smaller nations that agree with themselves with the same ideology because they will be able to walk which is moving forward.
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by poiZon: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Brendaniel:

It will only have very little effect, what we should be asking for is a referendum, that's what the electorate should demand from the politicians, Our regional ideologies are different, the moment someone begins to do the right thing according to your own regional perspective, another region who does not share the same ideology will become a problem to that leader and cycle goes on, why was Jonathan removed( because the north did not share the same ideology with him) though there was corruption in the same government he couldn't serve a second term, but can you compare what is happening now with what happened in Jonathan's time, yet Buhari has served 2 terms with worse performance because he shares the same ideology with the people who removed Jonathan, this shows you that getting presidency and retaining it in Nigeria is not about performance but nepotism because of regional ideological differences, look at what the north wants and look at what the south wants, they want shariah, hisbah police, almajiri system and so on, and look at what the south wants, it is like negative and positive...

Even the Bible says, can two people walk together except they agree, to walk means to move forward, naturally human beings do not walk backwards, now as a nation since independence it has been from one disagreement to counter disagreements that led to coups, counter coups and even the civil war and till date the ethnic genocide from Fulani herdsmen and so on, as long as that disagreement remains which stems from the ideology of the regions, Nigeria cannot walk, it is not a curse, except we agree as regions to share the same ideology which I don't see happening anytime soon, the fastest solution to move forward as a nation is breaking up the country into smaller nations that agree with themselves with the same ideology because they will be able to walk which is moving forward.
U should by now know how this country is..

The southerner may have a say but the northerners have their way.
Referendum isn't in our constitution, even if a southern senator brings it to rhe floor of senate for deliberations, it wont scale pass first reading.

The north have their mindset, the south is the only progressive region that wants growth but we r being slowed down by the north.

U can't ask for what it isn't on thetable.

What is on the table is power to come down south, who r the candidates, who is more competent not capacity..

We rally around, shove every wants of bag of rice and noodles asise and support him.
Any other thing na waste of time
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by Brendaniel: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
poiZon:

U should by now know how this country is..

The southerner may have a say but the northerners have their way.
Referendum isn't in our constitution, even if a southern senator brings it to rhe floor of senate for deliberations, it wont scale pass first reading.

The north have their mindset, the south is the only progressive region that wants growth but we r being slowed down by the north.

U can't ask for what it isn't on thetable.

What is on the table is power to come down south, who r the candidates, who is more competent not capacity..

We rally around, shove every wants of bag of rice and noodles asise and support him.
Any other thing na waste of time

well, for now I believe if the whole southern electorate agree to demand for a referendum, it will become inevitable for the north, I want a lasting solution and not a temporary one, I will rather go for a referendum demand as solution with sensitization as events unfold and I believe people in the south will begin to see reasons to join the movement, I was once against referendum and even strong supporter of Buhari but he really opened my eyes to see that Nepotism in Nigeria supersedes competence when it comes to the northern region, I am a Christian from the south east, I supported Buhari in 2015 not because of any gain, I just wanted a competent leader, but he proved me wrong( he was only going there because he wanted power to return to the north), even after he failed in his first term , I was expecting the northern region to join the south to vote for competence, but they also proved me wrong, that was when I knew the problem of Nigeria was not just bad leaders as I always thought but a regional Ideological problem, that was when I gave up on one Nigeria, I disliked Nnamdi Kanu before 2019 but I began seeing things differently, though I don't still support all his methods of approach, but I will rather go with a Biafra with Nnamdi Kanu than staying in a country with Buhari, It might be a harder approach to get a referendum but I will rather seek a referendum for a more lasting solution that future generations will be proud I did so...
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by poiZon: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
Brendaniel:

well, for now I believe if the whole southern electorate agree to demand for a referendum, it will become inevitable for the north, I want a lasting solution and not a temporary one, I will rather go for a referendum demand as solution with sensitization as events unfold and I believe people in the south will begin to see reasons to join the movement, I was once against referendum and even strong supporter of Buhari but he really opened my eyes to see that Nepotism in Nigeria supersedes competence when it comes to the northern region, I am a Christian from the south east, I supported Buhari in 2015 not because of any gain, I just wanted a competent leader, but he proved me wrong( he was only going there because he wanted power to return to the north), even after he failed in his first term , I was expecting the northern region to join the south to vote for competence, but they also proved me wrong, that was when I knew the problem of Nigeria was not just bad leaders as I always thought but a regional Ideological problem, that was when I gave up on one Nigeria, I disliked Nnamdi Kanu before 2019 but I began seeing things differently, though I don't still support all his methods of approach, but I will rather go with a Biafra with Nnamdi Kanu than staying in a country with Buhari, It might be a harder approach to get a referendum but I will rather seek a referendum for a more lasting solution that future generations will be proud I did so...
There is no whole southern, we have SS, SE and the Slave west.

So dont even think of southern unity as long as Nigeria exist
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by Brendaniel: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
poiZon:

There is no whole southern, we have SS, SE and the Slave west.

So dont even think of southern unity as long as Nigeria exist

Well, I will do my best, just wish me well smiley
Re: PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee by 1860sis: 4:06am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Party of thievery
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Mulls Plan For New City Along Amansea, Ufuma Route / "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu / Restructure Nig. & Place Politians On Civil Service Salary Structure-nweze, Baje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.