Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (65094 Views)

Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Gadaluck(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2022
It's unfortunate how the government of Buhari keeps referring these devils as "Bandits" which is hypocritically disgusting. Let's call a spade a spade. These demons are cold blooded Terrorists and they need to be treated as such.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by SmartPolician: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2022
Mokason288:
Brother killed sister

RIP YOUNG FULANI GIRL

Modified: Until the North calls out president Bihari like they called out Jonathan and roll out drums of war on this Barbaric Animalistic Fulani Headsmen .I’m sorry I sincerely don’t feel sorry for any of your sons and daughter’s dying in the hands of your brother’s

After all Shek Gumi said Bandits are harmless

Nigeria's version of tribalism is deep. In the time of Jonathan, they accused him of all insecurity issues in their region and called on him to resign. Today, they don't blame Buhari for anything. Instead, they call for Allah to intervene.

2 Likes

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by kenic(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2022
LordIsaac:
Nigerians are a unique breed of people. A specie that can destroy a stadium for a mere match, but would not lift a finger against people in the business of mortgaging their destinies.

Has it ever occurred to that Nigeria is not one? That the South and the North are two different nations? That the country needs to be balkanized before any meaning change can occur.

1 Like

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2022
LordIsaac:
Nigerians are a unique breed of people. A specie that can destroy a stadium for a mere match, but would not lift a finger against people in the business of mortgaging their destinies.

Welcome to shiiiithole grin I'm planning on forcibly ejecting myself from his hellhole soon.....
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by LastProphet: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2022
She's not in a better place, the north you can't continue to have almajiri in millions and expect well-groomed Barrister Farida to live in peace. Is as simple as that! Why is this difficult for Muslim northerners to understand? All the bandits, terrorists everything are the grown up almajiri and the time to pay has come and is not going to go away because human problems don't get solved by flipping a switch of cancelling some things because humans are not things even when they are murderers they tell you they have right to life. The north and their religion killed Farida simple

1 Like

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by BigBashiru: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2022
deflover:

dreamers.
nothing will happen
until u guys understand there is a jihad going on
u will keep thinking the next man will fix it
its a battle for the soul of nigeria

For the first time I think I agree with this.... there is aa jihad going on ....
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by just2endowed: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2022
osato45:
If the death toll is as much as the info being peddled out, yet Nigerians went about destroying facilities at the MKO stadium, because they where unhappy that we failed to qualify, says alot about us as a people
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Mokason288(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Yeah that's why we don't give a hoot about Chinelo, too.

Does that sound right or decent?

Maybe we should all blame the victims of ESN and ipob because it's their own people doing all the killing.
I don’t exchange words with people that will rather accept Shekaku as president than someone else that could actually move Nigeria to greater heights...
Enjoy the demon you created
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Mokason288(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

Nigeria's version of tribalism is deep. In the time of Jonathan, they accused him of all insecurity issues in their region and called on him to resign. Today, they don't blame Buhari for anything. Instead, they call for Allah to intervene.
Don’t mind the foooooools
And they have the audacity to come to my mention to spew out rubbishhhh
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Mokason288(m): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2022
TheSameGuy:
What an evil statement

But you and your likes can castigate Abolore.

Animal is better than y*u and those that like your post.

Same fate awaits you all, a painful one as that
I don’t exchange words with people that will rather accept Shekaku as president than someone else that could actually move Nigeria to greater heights...
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Mokason288(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2022
pmc01:

Fool
Kisssssssssss my black asssssssssss
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by respect80(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2022
Gireiboy:

How would that president emerge without northern votes?

The same way northerners emerge as presidents after getting votes from other regions.

It should be somebody who can differentiate between northern human beings and northern terrorists
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by ibechris(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2022
U travel....wahala.
U stay at home...wahala
U go see a friends....wahala.
U sleep at night...wahala.
U no sleep...wahala.

Police stop u ...wahala.

U come watch Nigerian match ....BP wahala.
U no watch ...thinking wahala.

U drive....fuel wahala.
U no drive...another wahala.

Nigeria has been destroyed under this weakling.
He has indeed killed more souls than what our fathers experienced during the war.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by linohlex: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2022
biggestmanhood:
Anybody that has his or her way to leave that zoo should do that immediately I am happy I have left that zoo u people called a country
lucky U, which part of the continent did you migrate to?
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by wallrichy: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2022
There is no Joy in this country since so many years ago but seriously under Buhari. No success, progress or anything sooting. The country is always besieged with sorrows and unprecedented gloom. The leaders are thieves and rogues, bandits and terrorists with no sympathy for the populace. A citizen suffers to make a decent living but the failure of a government will come and snatch that your source of livelihood away just like that. Citizens strived to send your Children to school but the same government will come and sponsor kidnappers, rapists to come and abduct, rape and kill them or if you are lucky, ransom will be demanded. Too gory tales of dispair and woes everyday. Citizens are helpless, impotent and castrated while the leaders are always behaving like a steroid filled serial killers looking for whom to kill, rape and destroy. I have concluded a long time, there's no future for this country again, there is no hope at least in this our lifetime except we take the bulls by the horn and wage a fight of attrition against the government. I just tire, can't write again sef....so sad and am sad....

osato45:
If the death toll is as much as the info being peddled out, yet Nigerians went about destroying facilities at the MKO stadium, because they where unhappy that we failed to qualify, says alot about us as a people

1 Like

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by onunwa21(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2022
Tommorow, the bandits will be called "" repentant bandits""
God ve Mercy n Nigeria
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by TheSameGuy(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2022
Speak for yourself, the peace of mind abound here.

Meanwhile, who are those people that can move Nigeria forward?
Mention them please.
Mokason288:

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by godofuck231: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2022
seyoops4u:

You think the next President would do that ?

Because the people behind it are caliber not just 1 person and they're in the government.
thats when the government sanctioned hits will begin , a clean up of the table
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by godofuck231: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2022
deflover:

dreamers.
nothing will happen
until u guys understand there is a jihad going on
u will keep thinking the next man will fix it
its a battle for the soul of nigeria
constitutional change will solve that , every madam with em own kettle
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Mokason288(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Speak for yourself, the peace of mind abound here.

Meanwhile, who are those people that can move Nigeria forward?
Mention them please
At bold

Your father
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2022
dynicks:
NASS should as a matter of urgency be besieged and every member in it held hostage!!
Correction.
Not to be held hostage but slaughtered.

For real
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by syntekelite(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2022
Since monday @mannagrills still has nothing to say about his darling daddy.. always shouting starboy up and down.. that should alert you all that most of this buhari's aka apc guys online here are paid agents.. all they care about is the money.. nairalanders pls shun tribalism, and bigotry lets band together in our own small area of influence and change this country come election dont let those paid agents fuel your passions along tribal and religious lines, black americans did it with their phones and votes,we can do it also.. stay WOKE..
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by TheSameGuy(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2022
Thank God you didn't open your mouth to mention Obi
Mokason288:

At bold

Your father
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by kingyakos: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2022
Very beautiful girl Sha....RIP love
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Shebbs: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2022
God Is Paying Those Who Said Jonathan's Government Was Worse And Kicked Him Out Of Office.

That Man Was Meant To Liberate Us But They Gave Him No Chance.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Tremple8v: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2022
This country failed young and old .
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2022
Maybe she voted for apc... we that rejected the evil party is still living, I say if ur hand dey in bringing buhari in as president, u must collect from one way to another ....

rip
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by koyyess: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2022
GermsGeeman2006:

I should Just read and pass! I dont have to show I am a f@gg0t fool and arab slave by trying to be savage
Ok grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) / Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee / Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.