Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (65091 Views)

Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Neither do I for mentally ill Ipob cannibal
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
may her soul rest in Jehovah's peace-Amen
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by zicoraads: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Our ex-student. RIP dear one.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Bahamas95(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Northerners are the major problem of Nigeria.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Mokason288(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Bnladan:

Animal! U are heartless. At least respect the dead and keep ur fu*king mouth shut.
Truth is a very bitter pill

Meanwhile Go and die
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by FoolishBoy419: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mokason288:

And you came to my mention to remind me that the North doesn’t care ?

grin grin grin I wonder when Alamajiri children will have sense

Get off my mention Almajiri like you

It's even funnier when a cannibal says someone has no sense. Normal people see babes with huge curves and get hard, CANNIBALS see them and start thinking of the recipe to use.

The last thing we care about is the concern of some random human flesh eater online. Let that sink in.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by favour32(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
This government wish terrorists, known only to this government, as bandits, are missionaries rendering humanitarian service.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Mokason288(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
FoolishBoy419:

It's even funnier when a cannibal says someone has no sense. Normal people see babes with huge curves and get hard, CANNIBALS see them and start thinking of the recipe to use.

The last thing we care about is the concern of some random human flesh eater online. Let that sink in.
Ok
Go play with your fellow Almajiri brothers
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Acidosis(m): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
So so sorry angel. Buhari failed you, Nigeria failed you.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by ProftechStores(f): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
BadNews:
A 29-year-old lawyer identified as Farida Sule Mohammed, was among those killed in the terrorist attack on a train along Abuja-Kaduna route on Monday March 28.

The Deceased, said to be the daughter of the National Organizing Secretary of People's Redemption Party, Mallam Sule Mohammed, was confirmed dead by her brother earlier on Twitter.

A friend, Zahida Barau described late Fahida as a good person with a good heart.

"Innalillahi wa inna alaihi rajiun. We lost Farida yesterday in the kaduna _Abuja train attack. I believe she's in a better place now. she was a very good person with a good heart. Halinki nagari ya biki Farida. Allah ka isar mana . The blood of the innocent will never go in vain. Please pray for my friend" she wrote.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

May her soul rest in peace. Nigeria is becoming something else.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Comedian2019: 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mokason288:
Brothers killed Blood sister

RIP YOUNG FULANI GIRL

Modified: Until the North calls out president Bihari like they called out Jonathan and roll out drums of war on this Barbaric Animalistic Fulani Headsmen .I’m sorry I sincerely don’t feel sorry for any of your sons and daughter’s dying in the hands of your brother’s

After all Shek Gumi said Bandits are harmless
They prefer what Bihari is doing to them. Their headache is when a Goodluck becomes a president.

1 Like

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Ahmad62(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mokason288:
Brothers killed Blood sister

RIP YOUNG FULANI GIRL

Modified: Until the North calls out president Bihari like they called out Jonathan and roll out drums of war on this Barbaric Animalistic Fulani Headsmen .I’m sorry I sincerely don’t feel sorry for any of your sons and daughter’s dying in the hands of your brother’s

After all Shek Gumi said Bandits are harmless

Bastard fool.. Uneducated ape
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Danzakidakura(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nothing like Terrorists attack this is just bandits or business men attacks .

Just like spare parts sellers attacking car engines.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Danzakidakura(m): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Another beautiful soul gone with the wind of terrorists
beautiful soul abi beautiful Toto gone.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by seyoops4u: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
godofuck231:
thats when the government sanctioned hits will begin , a clean up of the table

The caliber is a subset of the government.
Of course, most of them are in the government.
Nigerians have forgotten how this same government didn't release the list of the people sponsoring terrorism in the country.

We only got to know because the foreign board mentioned it.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
BadNews:
A 29-year-old lawyer identified as Farida Sule Mohammed, was among those killed in the terrorist attack on a train along Abuja-Kaduna route on Monday March 28.

The Deceased, said to be the daughter of the National Organizing Secretary of People's Redemption Party, Mallam Sule Mohammed, was confirmed dead by her brother earlier on Twitter.

A friend, Zahida Barau described late Fahida as a good person with a good heart.

"Innalillahi wa inna alaihi rajiun. We lost Farida yesterday in the kaduna _Abuja train attack. I believe she's in a better place now. she was a very good person with a good heart. Halinki nagari ya biki Farida. Allah ka isar mana . The blood of the innocent will never go in vain. Please pray for my friend" she wrote.

, am sure PDP is responsible for this

2 Likes

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by TooMuchStuff: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Danzakidakura:
beautiful soul abi beautiful Toto gone.

Devil get behind me......!
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by caye(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
dynicks:
NASS should as a matter of urgency be besieged and every member in it held hostage!!

It may be sooner than you think.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Benrosaria(m): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
BadNews:

M

Is this report true or they just want to balance it amongst tribes lololol
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Chubbyflaiva(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
The bigots you have as father's from buhari all the way back to Usman Dan fodio have failed you. Other truelly Islamic countries are progressing and prospering. While their own manipulative brand of the religion is tearing at the heart of Nigeria. And your demise is an example of the fruits of it. Rest in peace young beautiful Daughter of God. And may God punish every idiot that had a hand in bringing this country to the times we are in and by extension contributed to your untimely death.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Bamzyriches451: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Damn!
RIP
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by pacespot(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
North is something else entirely in terms of insecurity, that is why we don't want them to bring their Boko Haram madness to South and they think we want to divide the country.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Bnladan(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mokason288:

Truth is a very bitter pill

Meanwhile Go and die
Sense is rear.
Na ur maale and papa go die before me
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Mayeldah(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
The North deserves the killings, they harbours terrorists.

I don't have RIP to waste!

1 Like

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Angelngoz: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
RIP
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by drmuchin: 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
you wont see the likes of the rat griller here
when sane people spoke about the glaring ineffieciencies of this govt they were termed WAILING WAILERS

why are northerners no longer shouting sai BABA, 4+4?
welcome to the NEXT LEVEL
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by iswallker(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
But she was killed by her brothers - they probably worship in the same mosque and chant akbar together
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
I blame Putin and Russia for this.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by deflover(m): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2022
godofuck231:
constitutional change will solve that , every madam with em own kettle

lol so constitutional change will stop jihad
u are funny
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by godofuck231: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2022
deflover:

lol so constitutional change will stop jihad
u are funny
it will empower states to first response of self defense before the federal government reacts , China operates a sort of system where the central government is a resort when attacked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) / Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee / Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.