Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? (607 Views)

Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? / I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by Kimiso(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] 1.It was around 2018 that i bought my new Samsung note 7 which the screen got damaged the following day i couldn't hold my tears that day, ;Di later sold it as a scrap and later bought tecno product

2.few years ago 2005 during the times of the masquerade season i fought with one masquerade and even teared of the costume,few hours later we just saw a load of masquerades leader (oje) with saddened and fire face as I was threatening them and insulting them more,..my mom just keep begging and persuading them till they eventually leave unknowingly to me that my mum already had a plan for me,..na so i wake up with slap and turning stick at the middle of the night my mum beat me i almost got blind in the left eye,..and since then if i see masquerade i go run

Someone's else might say loosing a job here

Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by Hausa(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
The day I discovered I'd lost my Grace.
Then did I wonder why everything kept going down and down.
Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by Kimiso(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hausa:
The day I discovered I'd lost my Grace.
Then did I wonder why everything kept going down and down.
cry cry
Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by Vulcanheph(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
The saddest day of my life was the day my elder brother broke the news to me that our mum had died ... That was in 2004 and I was just 11 years old.

That evening still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth to this very day.

3 Likes

Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by Soffyh(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Everyday been sober here, life's so cumbersome when you get nobody and u are nobody
Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by Soffyh(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Vulcanheph:
The saddest day of my life was the day my elder brother broke the news to me that our mum had died ... That was in 2004 and I was just 11 years old.

That evening still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth to this very day.
u still better me,as ur mom is dead but u still have ur Mom's relative and family, I don't even know my mom,talkless of having any relative,no siblings just me living it undecided

4 Likes

Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by uthlaw: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
everyday in Nigeria is sad!
Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by Lastpharoah33: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Soffyh:
Everyday been sober here, life's so cumbersome when you get nobody and u are nobody

You still have your creator.
Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by Lastpharoah33: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
The day I attempted suicide.

I was rushed to a clinic thereafter by a good samaritan, I scribbled my mother's phone number and that was the last time I was In touch with reality, only to wake up with close family members in the ward I was admitted.

The look on my mom's eyes, I haven't seen someone that hurt before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by Kimiso(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Soffyh:
cry cry everything's has a purpose in life
Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by Kimiso(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
Soffyh:
if you don't mind we can be friends on WhatsApp
Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
I don't have cus everyday is always the most saddest day in ma life

Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by yuikee2: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
michael77777:
I don't have cus everyday is always the most saddest day in ma life

very deep
Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by Irupetepete: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
The day the I ended up working for the people that once worked for me and I treated right while they work for me..
When the tide turned, they beat me up, tore my clothe and embarrassed me..
That was the first time I cried as an adult
Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by virtue123(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2022
Today that i lost my brother wife...such a nice person..so nice

Very sad.mqy her aoul rest in peace..amen
Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by Maj196(m): 2:27am On Mar 31, 2022
The day I found out my name was not on the graduating list. I contemplated suicide but didn't go through with it. I stayed and fought and I thank God I'm in a better place today

1 Like

Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by Lastpharoah33: 6:19am On Mar 31, 2022
Maj196:
The day I found out my name was not on the graduating list. I contemplated suicide but didn't go through with it. I stayed and fought and I thank God I'm in a better place today
Your signature, nothing but the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by Maj196(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
Your signature, nothing but the truth.
100% bro
Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Soffyh:
u still better me,as ur mom is dead but u still have ur Mom's relative and family, I don't even know my mom,talkless of having any relative,no siblings just me living it undecided
Na wah oh... I thought my case was awful but person dey wey him own worse
Re: Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? by Learn4future: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hmmm everyday is a painful pill to swallow I wish I was not in this world or born here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment / Stambic Ibtc Pension / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.