Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Third Class/pass Degree/gap Study But Finding Hard To Study Abroad For Masters? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Third Class/pass Degree/gap Study But Finding Hard To Study Abroad For Masters? (547 Views)

Can A Third Class Graduate Apply For Masters In The USA / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Are People With 3rd Class & Pass Certificates Useless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Third Class/pass Degree/gap Study But Finding Hard To Study Abroad For Masters? by JMG1: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
Yes there is a chance for you to do your Masters in any school of your choice. Have you heard of British School of Management and Science in London UK? It's an online Uk school that offers programs for those who don't meet up with the requirements to study abroad. You can go through the website @ bsmsedu.org.uk

My name is Joshua and I am the Business Development Manager for the school here in Nigeria. We have varieties of programs suitable for those who do not meet up with their academic requirements in studying in the Uk.

These are categories of students that we offer our programs to

- Student with 3rd class or Pass degree (these will do a Uk diploma level 6 and go directly for Masters)

- Student between (24years-45years ) with ordinary WAEC. (These will do a level 4 and 5 and then go for either Top up or Pre Masters. They can also do a level 4, 5 and 6 and go for Masters)

- Student with HND ( These can do a level 6 and go directly for Masters instead of going for Premasters first)

- Student with a degree but wants to change their field of study ( These will do a level 4 and 5 and go for Masters)

- Student who wants purely online and have no intention to travel (The level to do will depend on their current qualification)

The courses are budget friendly compared to tuitions abroad.

If you need any more clarity, you can reach out to me through this number

Call/WhatsApp: +2348162378668.

Thank you.
Re: Third Class/pass Degree/gap Study But Finding Hard To Study Abroad For Masters? by JMG1: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Third Class/pass Degree/gap Study But Finding Hard To Study Abroad For Masters? by JMG1: 8:47pm On May 30, 2022
JMG1:
Re: Third Class/pass Degree/gap Study But Finding Hard To Study Abroad For Masters? by JMG1: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
JMG1:
m

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help With This Issue In English / Oduduwa University History / Conua Resolution Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.