Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ogbonnaya Onu Is Consistent, Focused & Humble, He Is D Knd Of Person God Rewards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonnaya Onu Is Consistent, Focused & Humble, He Is D Knd Of Person God Rewards (308 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu is dead! (Ex-Governor of Abia State dies at 72) / First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbonnaya Onu Is Consistent, Focused & Humble, He Is D Knd Of Person God Rewards by logicalman: 4:37am On Mar 31, 2022
when the news started filtering in that ogbunnaya onu may be the next president of Nigeria personally I wasn't surprised.He is a man that allows grace and humility to speak for him.Onu's life style of playing matured politics free of bitterness and rancor made him unique and a friend of many.

I wish him well.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Is Consistent, Focused & Humble, He Is D Knd Of Person God Rewards by ThEGodFaThEr128: 4:59am On Mar 31, 2022
As a proud and confirmed Omoluwabi from Igbęsa Ogun state. From the Oloye Buraimoh and Gbajabiamila family compound. I Comrade Otunba Gbenga Buraimoh, support a president of an igbo extraction without giving a hoot on whose ox is being gored.

In the interest of peace, equity and fairness, it is also pertinent that well meaning Yorubas at home and diaspora to also follow this path of righteousness to see to it that the easterners are giving a shot at the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Is Consistent, Focused & Humble, He Is D Knd Of Person God Rewards by BSdetective: 5:31am On Mar 31, 2022
As a sensible, practical and non sentimental Yoruba man I'd never put my thumb print to vote for an Igbo man and I'd advice them to focus on their spear parts business and leave governance to those whose forefathers have a history of building empires.
Ahmadu Bello a respected and intelligent northern politician knew and understood the species called igbos. They're the embodiment of tribalism, tribal supremacy and pettiness in nigeria, but not just smart enough with their agendas.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D5_odAy4rVz8&ved=2ahUKEwiPn5CMwe_2AhUxxIUKHeuyCsEQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1qBuWIF89RYD7j35BnudsV

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Is Consistent, Focused & Humble, He Is D Knd Of Person God Rewards by duro4chang(m): 6:30am On Mar 31, 2022
A joke taken too far! Ogbonaya of all people?

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Is Consistent, Focused & Humble, He Is D Knd Of Person God Rewards by gentiles(m): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2022
Lol! The tribalistic Ogbonnaya Onu that insisted on making his tribesman the DG of Fiiro, despite not been qualified

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Is Consistent, Focused & Humble, He Is D Knd Of Person God Rewards by helinues: 7:16am On Mar 31, 2022
Toh

grin
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Is Consistent, Focused & Humble, He Is D Knd Of Person God Rewards by Bounceboune7: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr128:
As a proud and confirmed Omoluwabi from Igbęsa Ogun state. From the Oloye Buraimoh and Gbajabiamila family compound. I Comrade Otunba Gbenga Buraimoh, support a president of an igbo extraction without giving a hoot on whose ox is being gored.

In the interest of peace, equity and fairness, it is also pertinent that well meaning Yorubas at home and diaspora to also follow this path of righteousness to see to it that the easterners are giving a shot at the presidency.
chibuzor,u better come out straight as a nyamiri that u are no presidency for nyamiris in Nigeria

Let them go to beerfraud

(1) (Reply)

De / Gunmen Attack Anambra Community, Abduct Five Persons / Oluwo Of Iwoland Oba Abdulrosheed Adewale To Support Peter Obi Presidency 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.