Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,962 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment (34123 Views)

FG Asks Universities, Others To Remit 40% Revenue / FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan / FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by illicit(m): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Even if we contribute

A politician or civil servant will help theirselves to it

shocked
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by HRMK: 6:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Since it is coming from Amaechi the adopted presidential candidate of our brothers he will receive less backlash compare to when it coming from El-rufai
adopted by who?what of wike okorocha and others?
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by danot1030: 6:37am On Mar 31, 2022
This government is a shameless government. Will the amount required to treat all the patient be up to what Buhari spend on one medical trip to UK?
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by chatinent: 6:37am On Mar 31, 2022
God punish Lord Luggard!
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by redsun(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2022
With the billions of naira they budget every year for asorock clinic that disappears into the thin air and this animal is asking for crowdfunding to treat the innocent victims of war. Such a deadly massacre is enough for a normal government to declare a state of emergency in that region. But it's banditry and killing business as usual for the muderfuckers.
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Till another one happen undecided... stupid, empty dome minister.advise that your kunu sipping,gworo loving. Oga to dissolve this fraudulent entity called Nigeria. It's simply unsustainable!how long will y'all continue playing ostrich,eye service ?? Nigeria is totally messed up! admit it and unbundle the rubbish immedately make everybody go dey answer he Papa name.weve been saying it for years.hausa/Fulani no sabi no dey get sense,let alone sabi rule a multi Nation country like nigeria.na just fawa,fawa Dem want and Dem too violent for my liking undecided small thing,Dem don comot Dagger undecided how did hell you give power to such pure animals in human form? how?now the results of those stupid Brit (colonialist)dey stare even dem ma for face now.yes ,rere run( Yoruba word for scatter scatter) according to Fela kuti.e go red.bandit ti take over
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by greatness77: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
They are so broke to the extent they now borrow money from the poor masses they empoverished to do common things this days... if this evil people stay beyond 2023 I will then know truly Nigerians are pure mumu
nigerians are cowards, if na oyibo land they for done carry iron pursue all dis ancestors
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Bullet01(f): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by kobosmart(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Fake news by Tinubu and his useless newspaper asslickers just to paint Amaechi in bad light

It's not fake news igbo people are senseless and stingy
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Joseph08(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Please somebody should tell Rotimi Amaechi to drop FG aza let me see what I can do...

By the way all the loans Bubu has been collecting from different Countries nko...

Well I trust my Country they would say it's fake news.

So until it's CONFIRMED that it's not fake news, then my accountant will do all the necessary paperwork to make sure the money gets to FG aza.

Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by ruggedtimi(m): 6:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Since it is coming from Amaechi the adopted presidential candidate of our brothers he will receive less backlash compare to when it coming from El-rufai
but wetin amaechi talk get sense inside ?
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Aystarz: 6:46am On Mar 31, 2022
madridguy:
I wish them all speedy recovery. The FG should provide an account number for this. No amount is too small to save their lives.

You know that I know that you won't drop a penny from the pittance you collect as a bona-fide BMC member. This comment is but a stupid show of support for t your useless party, with their useless gaffes in the public domain

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by lexy2014: 6:47am On Mar 31, 2022
madridguy:
I wish them all speedy recovery. The FG should provide an account number for this. No amount is too small to save their lives.

Where does get money for his frequent medical trips abroad?
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by MikeBetty(m): 6:48am On Mar 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/train-attack-amaechi-asks-nigerians-to-raise-money-for-patients-treatment
Amechi, your political presure group said they earmarked #2billion naira to sponsor your campeign, use 200m out of it and treat them and become national hero, or take them to aso rock clinc and treat them there. The occupier of aso rock is not better than those innocent citizen victims. How many billion is yearly aso rock clinic budget?
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:48am On Mar 31, 2022
greatness77:
nigerians are cowards, if na oyibo land they for done carry iron pursue all dis ancestors
cowards full this part of the world... let them flush all these leech out of this country ... we need bloody revolution but bet me, they will leave the cause and go to warehouses to loot indomies and bags of expired rice

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Enemyofpeace: 6:48am On Mar 31, 2022
God see the country you sent me
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by membranus: 6:54am On Mar 31, 2022
LegendHero:

When is FG going to finish building those psychiatric hospitals they want to build in that East? Coz it seems these days, lot of Meth addicts keep escaping and we have to contain them.

So DailyTrust, a Northern owned Newspaper is now Tinubu newspaper?

To the topic, Amaechi asking for this right now is somehow stupid coz FG should be able to at least cater for the funds to treat these guys themselves without needing private funding. No be Nigeria donate over $1million to Afghanistan the other time, so why can’t the FG raise millions in Naira to treat victims?

Even if Nigerians will raise funds, I think the FG should not be the one to advocate for that. Amaechi should have used some NGO proxies to call for this. At least have some shame.

You are truly a #LEGEND, at least for your first paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by dnawah(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/train-attack-amaechi-asks-nigerians-to-raise-money-for-patients-treatment
this is where our taxes come in play,am sorry,I can't give,even #1.�
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by storm001(m): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2022
They should treat them from the money they looted while in office.

We need factory reset in this country so that everybody ho dey think alright.
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Wannabenz: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Now Imagine how amaechi would've reacted if this statement was coming from GEJ government.
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Buksaylor: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Kenny9857(m): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2022
madridguy:
No be by force. Renounce your citizenship and let us have peace.

You are mad for quoting that guy....
He is speaking the damn truth you bastard
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Gkemz: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2022
Can you imagine this fool asking Nigerians to take responsibility of their inefficiencies in ensuring safety of lives.
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Skyehigher1: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2022
It shall never be well with you and the fg,, once you kill us with Unger and depression koni da fun yin
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by NaijaCover(m): 7:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by mexxyaaron(m): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2022
madridguy:

Please bro,did you get drunk before typing this shit?

So you trust FG with your hard earned money.
You are too gullible bro, FG of all people.

The money will grow wings and disappear over night with another snake swallowing the money . Or monkey taking it away.
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by slowice(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2022
Nigerians that I know can easily contribute billions for this but we all know it will end up being looted
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by olusam4: 7:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Ehn

God will do justice
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by kullozone(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2022
madridguy:
No be by force. Renounce your citizenship and let us have peace.

They want to renounce their citizenship and go na, but you guys won't let them... abi na by force to stay
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:20am On Mar 31, 2022
LegendHero:

When is FG going to finish building those psychiatric hospitals they want to build in that East? Coz it seems these days, lot of Meth addicts keep escaping and we have to contain them.

So DailyTrust, a Northern owned Newspaper is now Tinubu newspaper?

To the topic, Amaechi asking for this right now is somehow stupid coz FG should be able to at least cater for the funds to treat these guys themselves without needing private funding. No be Nigeria donate over $1million to Afghanistan the other time, so why can’t the FG raise millions in Naira to treat victims?

Even if Nigerians will raise funds, I think the FG should not be the one to advocate for that. Amaechi should have used some NGO proxies to call for this. At least have some shame.
APC eating APC

What do you think of Tinubu unilaterally declaring 60 people dead without confirmation from the state govt or concerned agencies?
What should we call him for spreading fake news and looking to profit from such a national tragedy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari / Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million / Akpabio Storms Essien Udim Collation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.