Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him (11204 Views)

Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by blackparadise: 5:41am On Mar 31, 2022
I just came out from police detention now and I was extorted. They stopped my bolt ride at 3rd mainland bridge and they said I should enter my school portal after I told them I’m a student which I did. I showed them and the saw my profile. They left there and stated checking my social media.

Checked my Twitter handle and asked why is my name thespiankadesh (my nickname because I’m truly a thespian) when my school ID is showing Edobor Efosa Clinton (my real name). They said I’m a fraudster. They checked my WhatsApp and saw transactions of me buying

Bitcoin and giftcards as I’m a mini vendor and they said I’m a yahoo boy. They entered my bolt ride and told the driver to drive to EFCC office at Ikoyi. When we got close, they stopped and asked me how much I can give them because if I get there it will be worse. They said I should bring 5 million Naira because I’d spend more to bail myself if I get to efcc office. I said I don’t have that kind of money and they asked how much I have. I don’t know how to do thread. Long story short, I was extorted off my hard earned money. This country will not end me. I’m still in shock and pains.

It was like I was kidnapped. They didn’t allow me access to my phone to at least call my family members. This happens about 45 mins ago. I don’t have a large Twitter audience that’s why I’m tweeting under this tweet. I must leave this county very soon by God’s grace ��. I’d do everything possible to leave even if it means taking loan
https://twitter.com/thespiankadesh/status/1509162043340988424?t=XW12RlPUIe3M2umoKIWlYg&s=19

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by harmargedon: 6:28am On Mar 31, 2022
Wahala for who no Sabi Naija police. You have the right to pay before you enter cell, but you no get right to make phone call until you don enta cell.

19 Likes

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Pele10: 6:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Sorry bro!! Even if police officer are being paid in dollars there won't stop extorsion,may GOD bless the souls that were lost in the battle of ending police brutality..{#ENDSARS}

35 Likes

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Ceenachi: 6:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Whom are we offend in this country? Buhari remain greatest mistake we made in 2015 and the negative effects of that mistake seem eternal to the social and security wellbeing of this country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Anneka101(f): 6:30am On Mar 31, 2022
Normal levels
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by RapistOnBail: 6:30am On Mar 31, 2022

Femi, come to Abuja. Police no fit harass you for this town.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Pstjoel(m): 6:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Okuko
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Apili: 6:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Abeg give them all they need to avoid brutality
Those men are animals in human form

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 31, 2022
If u don't have anything to hide,you could have followed them inside the efcc office...

Remembered when oworo division tried to extort me 10k, I blatantly refused and asked to be taken to the station den tomorrow morning let's involve lawyers... they just kept me outside till after 11pm b4 asking me to go

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by yuzjet(m): 6:32am On Mar 31, 2022
That's no more a news
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Cokahot: 6:33am On Mar 31, 2022
Well-done bro. When we say naija don spoil. I got into a fight with a soldier yesterday man to man,tho I sustained a cut to my lips,but I made sure 1 blow to his face was all I did and I ran for cover and sped off. The npf have started again,I was extorted 80k last 3 weeks,after being slapped to stupor. I don taya now and I I raged with anger 24/7 to any mofocka on uniform. I am going back to the old me now of carrying bronco knifes. The npf are back and more brutal

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by kobosmart(m): 6:34am On Mar 31, 2022
Who be dis one?
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Adesina18111(m): 6:34am On Mar 31, 2022
As hustlers (legit or not) none of my business...you need two prayers :pray to make it and also pray to avoid broad day light robbery by men in uniform...whether u like it or not...u need to accept the fact that Nigeria is a mess now and nobody cares cos everybody is busy finding means of survival....u just had the experience of Nigerian Police extortion and u need to calm down cos more is coming ur ways...they (Those police men) that arrested you could even give out your link to another set of police men and extort you again...so get the loan and japa...sha don't forget people like me wey no get collaterals to get loan to comot this country if your desire is granted...move on boss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by observer88: 6:34am On Mar 31, 2022
It is unfortunate, but that's what we've become as a country... And I blame Buhari for this. Had he fulfilled a tiny winnie portion of his campaign promises, we won't be in this mess...

#police_still_so_brutal

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Waakanda: 6:34am On Mar 31, 2022
undecided
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Aystarz: 6:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Anneka101:
Normal levels

In the jungle called Nigeria . Sometimes I question our leaders' sanity when they read news like this on Social Media. Aren't they humans? Or they are just animals, like these rogues in uniform?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by pacino26(m): 6:35am On Mar 31, 2022
yuzjet:
That's no more a news

That’s where we find ourselves. It’s no more news that he can get justice too. So Op go out there and make a complaint to the PCRU. I hope you get refunds like others before you who were unjustly maltreated and extorted from.
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by otipoju(m): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Breakfast go soon reach everybody.

One Alfa who was staunch Buhari supporter when he was in a lucrative government office would not even grant me audience for an important transaction after several attempts. ( i never japa that time).

Since they transferred him to another unit..he no dey see sara money chop again. Now na him the man dey call me " just to greet me ".

Our " wetin concern me" attitude, religious bigotry and tribalism will totally destroy Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by JUSTDREY: 6:37am On Mar 31, 2022
O ga oo, sorry bro may God spare my life till i japa from this menace country.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Bobloco: 6:38am On Mar 31, 2022
"They entered my bolt ride and told the driver to drive to EFCC office at Ikoyi. When we got close, they stopped and asked me how much I can give them because if I get there it will be worse"

But you would have insisted that they go into the EFCC office if there is nothing to hide

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Aystarz: 6:38am On Mar 31, 2022
pacino26:

That’s where we find ourselves. It’s no more news that he can get justice too. So Op go out there and make a complaint to the PCRU. I hope you get refunds like others before you who were unjustly maltreated and extorted from.

Let him also call 0.8.0.5.7.0.0.0.0.0.3 to lodge a complaint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Born2Breed(f): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Another anti police brutality will commence soon. And they will not be spared until they do their jobs properly.

Criminals in black!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by harmargedon: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2022
cainelderbro:
See what Nigetia is doing to her youths?
youth in Nigeria starts from 70 years above angry grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by harmargedon: 6:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Born2Breed:
Another police brutality will commence soon. And they will not be spared until they do their jobs properly.

Criminals in black.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Microwhy: 6:40am On Mar 31, 2022
blackparadise:
https://twitter.com/thespiankadesh/status/1509162043340988424?t=XW12RlPUIe3M2umoKIWlYg&s=19
If your hustling don't involve physical contact, relocate from lagos.
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by harmargedon: 6:40am On Mar 31, 2022
otipoju:
Breakfast go soon reach everybody.

One yeye Alfa who was staunch Buhari supporter when he was in a lucrative government office and would not even grant me audience.( i never japa that time). Since they transferred him to another unit..he no dey see money chop again. Now na him the man dey call me just to greet me now.

Wetin concern me attitude, religious bigotry and tribalism will totally destroy Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Dshocker(m): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2022
Vawulence

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by cardoctor(m): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2022
The end

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidimma Oforndukwe: Police Finds 11-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Seek Parents / Jungle Justice!!! Popular Ritualist Burnt Alive In Lagos (graphics Pics) / EFCC Arraigns Eight Suspected Oil Thieves In Rivers State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.