Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction (25305 Views)

Drone View Of APC 'Zone A' Rally In Bida Township Stadium, Niger State (Photos) / Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage / Ongoing Construction Of Nsukka Township Stadium In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by HeeBraHim2(m): 6:26am On Mar 31, 2022
aylive02:
Fourth tier stadium in Dream League Soccer

Don't mind the people that is hailing them... It a shameful thing that the government can build these low level stadium.

This stadium worth nothing....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by McGg: 6:28am On Mar 31, 2022
How would it affect the common masses in Enugu state
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by heniford2: 6:28am On Mar 31, 2022
You will hear Enugu governor saying i spent 17billion for this nonsense here

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by RapistOnBail: 6:30am On Mar 31, 2022
Very commendable.

Empowering grassroots football is key to building the spirit of football amongst the locals.
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by guru90: 6:30am On Mar 31, 2022
HazardAwka:
Better than any Anambra Stadium

wetin Anambra de do 4 Enugu via your mouth..

U see Anambra state there via the write up....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by HeeBraHim2(m): 6:30am On Mar 31, 2022
Utanisco:
Afonja stadium

Every Afonja stadium at far better than this... We only see one legged archivement in the south East.

Imagine, the dead brain government is publicizing a portable stadium grin

Later now... They will be shouting Tinubu is their problem.
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by kobosmart(m): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2022
grin why bother? Focus on the north and south west that's where real Nigerian people are
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by Tomek09(m): 6:37am On Mar 31, 2022
Utanisco:
Afonja stadium
Lol
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by Tomek09(m): 6:37am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
HeeBraHim2:

Every Afonja stadium at far better than this... We only see one legged archivement in the south East.

Imagine, the dead brain government is publicizing a portable stadium grin

Later now... They will be shouting Tinubu is their problem.
[/s]
Needless.
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by Tomek09(m): 6:38am On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:
You will hear Enugu governor saying i spent 17billion for this nonsense here
Don't mind that fat onugbu soup lover in Enugu. Very useless governor.
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by MartinsD12(m): 6:38am On Mar 31, 2022
Tabithatim:
An aerial view of the 5,000-seat capacity Township Stadium at Nsukka, Enugu State, being constructed by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s administration.

The landmark project, aimed at promoting and encouraging grassroots sports development and youth empowerment, is at the final stage of completion following the successful installation of AstroTurf, Tartan Tracks, Seats, and flood-light, as well as pavement works.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis
Ugwuanyi is a disgrace to good governance

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by mu2sa2: 6:41am On Mar 31, 2022
That canopy through - sit under it at your own risk!
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by ruggedtimi(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2022
We don tire to dey see half baked stadium
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by lexy2014: 6:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Tabithatim:
An aerial view of the 5,000-seat capacity Township Stadium at Nsukka, Enugu State, being constructed by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s administration.

The landmark project, aimed at promoting and encouraging grassroots sports development and youth empowerment, is at the final stage of completion following the successful installation of AstroTurf, Tartan Tracks, Seats, and flood-light, as well as pavement works.

#amokelouis

What exactly do you mean by "landmark project"?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by AmazingELixir: 6:48am On Mar 31, 2022
Adesina18111:
Only in Nigeria the self claimed giant of Africa u see a stadium like this being constructed and built for billions and be celebrated...even the money dem go use for the stadium opening ceremony is enough to build another crap...I wonder why Nigerians celebrate nonentity and we act like we have no choice....both PDP and APC are nothing but frauds over the years...as a youth corp member, I have decided to vote against both APC and PDP during any election held in this country cos of what I went through at the camp...imagine yourself eating half boiled egg with pofu pofu bread and tea that is similar to run off water....easy to count rice with stew that looks like water...egunsi soup that looks like baby faeces...and I am very sure the government would say they spent BILLIONS of Naira for corp members....
Dem go dey use wuru wuru projects cover our eyes on top our money and dem dey swallow billions...

Both APC and PDP will never know peace oo and God will treat their generation the way these people are ruling us...if you like get ur PVC and vote for personality or party...our fate still dey our hands

undecided

Mr. Cynic what are your contributions to the society except criticising everything...would you rather see an accident news or terrorist attack news..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by smartemperor042: 6:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Rubbish....... Misplaced priority from the worst Governor Enugu ever had.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by storm001(m): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2022
OP please correct the Nsukka headline spelling.
Thank you.
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by Caplekside(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2022
And the stadium is for what... Local league or funeral and wedding..??
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by Adesina18111(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Thanks Mr Selfless government defender...i have tried my little possible best to help my community...you can go to Idoka community in Obokun local government, Osun state or state of Osun to ask anyone who SUNDAY is...they going to tell u my contributions and I am far better than the self acclaimed councilor of my ward (ward 4)....
What else do we need to do?...to praise the government?...even if you want to help government you still need to follow protocols...
I remember in 2016 when a man came to our village to build a saw milling company in order to provide job opportunities for the villagers...He was directed to the then Local government chairman (name withheld)...the kind of money he must pay for government approval (excluding) tax was scary and he had no choice but to stop the establishments...the village Leaders gathered and went to see the LG Chairman but he refused just because the man is in an opposition party to his administration...The chairman said he must decamp to the current party...shey na like this we go dey go for this country? cool

AmazingELixir:

undecided

Mr. Cynic what are your contributions to the society except criticising everything...would you rather see an accident news or terrorist attack news..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by Seredebe: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2022
Maryjane001:
Makes sense.
I think this is the one I saw on my way to Adada hall for an event.

Yes. You are right
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by BouquiLake: 7:05am On Mar 31, 2022
Building 5000 seater stadium in 21st century... Ot is it meant for community playground. What happened to forward thinking?
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by anyilalaz: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2022
From what am seeing here, the quality of the roofing is below par!!! The roof trusses will not withstand stormy wind peculiar to Nsukka.

Though, the project is initiated by the governor from this senatorial zone, this project is tantamount to mediocracy and avenue to loot the state dry like his ex-counterpart in Anambra!!!
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by Seredebe: 7:10am On Mar 31, 2022
....and what is "landmark" about this nonsense
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Tabithatim:

#amokelouis
...of all pressing human needs...

Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by chymeze: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2022
A whole oil producing country is celebrating this crap. I'm seriously embarrassed
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2022
HazardAwka:
Better than any Anambra Stadium
For your little mind, and NFF approved Awka Stadium for Enugu Rengers International FC temporary base last two weeks ago, they should have approve Nsukka Stadium
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by Obagofixxy: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Maryjane001:
Makes sense.
I think this is the one I saw on my way to Adada hall for an event.
Yeah that is the stadium
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by Obagofixxy: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Atleast nsukka Don get Stadium

Kudos to you people
Make UNN arrange their own ASAP
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by Almaigaa: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Local Stadium grin cheesy

Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by Sheriman(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2022
1billion Naira go commot from government purse on top this training ground dey call stadium
Re: Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction by perdollar(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2022
It's better than d theatre of dream

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victory For Atiku, Obi, Would’ve Retired Many APC Leaders — Garba Shehu / Governors Describe EFCC Boss, Magu As Deputy Commissioner Of Police / SENATOR NA’ALLAH: We Dumped PDP In 2014 But Falsely Remained To Bury It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.