Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? (826 Views)

If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! / The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by Omotosho1090905(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2022
You are oppotuned to be the number ruler of the nation for just a single day, what(s) aspect will you work on
Let's hear people's opinions and see who can really govern this nation
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by Nbotee(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2022
The number of Executive orders I will sign in one day will shock even the person taking over

2 Likes

Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by LeoDeKing: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2022
I will carve some useless 5 villages out and get it gazetted within one day so next president has no option but to continue with the project. angry

4 Likes

Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by Massiveglory: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2022
Bubu gave $1m to a terrorist government in Afghanistan.
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by emetisuccess(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2022
Chase all the cabals
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by ChoCho54(f): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2022
To capture Helinues and leodeking and chain them to the floor like igboho.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by helinues: 10:24am On Mar 31, 2022
ChoCho54:

Reason why nobody would ever vote for you cos you are simply on a vengeance mission. Na your lies dey government, someone like Wike, Ayade.

3 Likes

Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by ChoCho54(f): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2022
helinues:

Reason why nobody would ever vote for you cos you are simply on a vengeance mission. Na your lies dey government, someone like Wike, Ayade.
Fear fear. grin
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by Parachoko: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Nothing meaningful can be done in one day

Well, I will order the CBN Governor to send $500,000,000 into an account I will give to him.
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by Mrshocker(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2022
Start a new judiciary, policing and prison system.
Every other thing will work.
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by Jackofalltrade: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2022
I will set and pass a law that Any Nigerian over 50 years should not contest for president/governor
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by helinues: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2022
ChoCho54:
Fear fear. grin

Fear who?

You wey don turn to legbe legbe for NL.

Imagine asking what you would do as a president and this is your priority. Then what would you do to Lai Mohammed, Onochie? Hanged them? Buhari must be a learner for where your likes dey

Some Nigerians are even worst than our current crops of politicians.

1 Like

Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by ChoCho54(f): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2022
helinues:

Fear who?

You wey don turn to legbe legbe for NL.

Imagine asking what you would do as a president and this is your priority. Then what would you do to Lai Mohammed, Onochie? Hanged them? Buhari must be a learner for where your likes dey

Some Nigerians are even worst than our current crops of politicians.
Some Nigerians are even worse than buhari in wickedness.

I have told you what I'll do to you and leodeking and that's final.
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by 00FFT00(m): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2022
That would be enough time for me to arrest Buhari, Lai Muhammed, Gumi, and all members of the national Assembly, and make them impeach Buhari on the spot.

I will also "help" them to pass a law revoking the immunity of governors, all of whom I will also promptly arrest.
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by ProudImolite: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2022
ChoCho54:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by Akponmfet: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2022
My first project would be to finish Biafra people completely.
Wipe them off the map.

2 Likes

Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by helinues: 11:13am On Mar 31, 2022
ChoCho54:
Some Nigerians are even worse than buhari in wickedness.

I have told you what I'll do to you and leodeking and that's final.

You just revalidated yourself

1 Like

Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by Didijiji: 11:15am On Mar 31, 2022
Detain all politician
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by Divoc19(f): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2022
1. Execute all bandits and terrorist in jail no trial for them.

2. Any corrupt public servant found wanting will be charged for community service with hard labour

3. Restructure Nigeria

4. Creat state autonomy

1 Like

Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by Sufferingboy(f): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2022
Wipe out all the afonjas from the map.Biafra or death.
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by jammer777: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2022
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the complete overhaul of 1999 constitution. Only the birth of citizen's constitution can rescue this failed state. It can't be fully done in 24 hours, but I'll make sure the current constitution is abolished and entrench all apparatus to set the new one in motion, completed and ratified.

2 Likes

Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by jammer777: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Divoc19:

2. Any corrupt public servant found wanting will be charged for community service with hard labour

3. Restructure Nigeria

4. Creat state autonomy

People's constitution will have all of these.
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by Mohdesq(m): 11:34am On Mar 31, 2022
Parachoko:
Nothing meaningful can be done in one day

Well, I will order the CBN Governor to send $500,000,000 into an account I will give to him.
thief cheesy
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by Mohdesq(m): 11:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Divoc19:

3. Restructure Nigeria

4. Creat state autonomy
all in one day
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by ChoCho54(f): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
helinues:

You just revalidated yourself
So you don't know that was the intention? I'm more wicked than the mannequin tyrant
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by ChoCho54(f): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
ProudImolite:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ayam telling you!

Take those two out of circulation and Nigeria will begin to prosper.

1 Like

Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by hothead(m): 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
jammer777:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the complete overhaul of 1999 constitution. Only the birth of citizen's constitution can rescue this failed state. It can't be fully done in 24 hours, but I'll make sure the current constitution is abolished and entrench all apparatus to set the new one in motion, completed and ratified.

Best move! The constitution needs to be changed.
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by Gadaluck(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Power supply. I'd give it my all. Even if I don't achieve other things at least I'll do my best to achieve uninterrupted power supply in every nook and crany of 9ja...
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by ChoCho54(f): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Akponmfet:
My first project would be to finish Biafra people completely.
Wipe them off the map.
This has shown you are a stupid man. How do you intend to achieve finishing off the genetically superior race like sands of the beach? You would be dead before commiting suicide grin
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by SmartyPants(m): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Without a doubt, it would be fixing the security architecture of the country.This will be done by:

1. Bring IPOB to the negotiating table - withdraw soldiers from their region and devote them to more pressing concerns

2. Fix Nigeria's porous borders so as to eliminate the flow of small arms

3. Direct the CBN to clamp down on all forms of terrorist financing

4. Lobby with foreign nations, the African Union, and neighbors Chad and Cameroun to form a multinational task force funded by Nigeria, to encircle and relentlessly attack known boko haram enclaves.

5. Reforming the law enforcement bodies by:

a. Increasing pay and benefits
b. Increasing entry requirments
Re: As The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will Be Your First Project? by SmartyPants(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
jammer777:

Lawmaking, including law reform is not the domain of the executive. That is the work of the National Assembly and in this case the State Houses of Assembly. It is a herculean task that may take years. If that is your first priority as a president, you are setting yourself up for failure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Day: Our Brothers From Rivers / Yul Edochie Welcomes Son With Second Wife / Biafra : Eastern Security Network ESN Clear Fulani Cows From Abia Bushes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.