Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes (17685 Views)

Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) / See What Happened To 40M That Peter Obi Paid To Buy PDP Presidential Form / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by Bigchristo: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
Salvador1:

https://punchng.com/groups-buy-pdp-presidential-form-for-peter-obi-pledge-10m-votes/
If this is truth I fully support him to the core, I will come Naija to vote for Peter Obi at least let’s have a young educated man in office as president not those weak people contesting

4 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by charlesdprof(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Salvador1:
let's unite Nigeria by voting him.

Buhari really divided us.
You divide Nigeria through Nnamdi Cownu with the support of Mr Pandora and you are calling Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by Okoroawusa: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
All these politicians should stop whining us biko
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by vikstandon(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
Best candidate... sentiment apart

2 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by KINGS100(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Peter Obi is the right man for the Job.

2 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by charlesdprof(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
OBoy50:
We the middlebeltans will ensure PETER OBI gets not less than 20 million votes
I hereby urge my brothers in gombe,adamawa,bauchi and taraba to mobilize for this man irrespective of his polical party for a NEW NIGERIA.
Obi cannot win PDP primaries talk more of winning the main election.
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by CoronaVirusPro: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Impressive!

Thats the spirit oooooo

We need to take Nigeria back!

Peter Obi's ascension will heal so many wounds

The truth, nothing but the truth!

Wake up to the glaring reality facing you.

You have to be truthful to yourself at some point.

Obi cannot become the next president. It will be easier for Arsenal to win UEFA Champions League, than for Obi to become President.

2 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by ariesbull: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Impressive!

Thats the spirit oooooo

We need to take Nigeria back!

Peter Obi's ascension will heal so many wounds

The truth, nothing but the truth!
exactly

1 Like

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by sarrshoe: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Obi Peter for president 2023 IJN Amen

4 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by ariesbull: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lovelive:
Jealousy and envy shall surely not kill you.

Say a very thunderous AMEN !

he is bitter

1 Like

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by OBoy50: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
charlesdprof:
Obi cannot win PDP primaries talk more of winning the main election.
That is why we are going to mobilize and give him our full support to cling the ticket.

4 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by charlesdprof(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Penguin2:
Where are Tinubu urchins?

Come and convulse o

Food is ready

You fools will hang Obi’s picture in your offices as president from 29th May, 2023.

Ndi ala!
Who do you expect to vote him. he will not even win the PDP ticket talk more of the main election. do you think he is contesting for president of southeast

1 Like

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by adefitim(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Good this is what I want to be hearing and seeing in this forum
May the best man Win

2 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by shadeze: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Wake up to the glaring reality facing you.

You have to be truthful to yourself at some point.

Obi cannot become the next president. It will be easier for Arsenal to win UEFA Champions League, than for Obi to become President.
But tinubu can become abi? Mtcheew, make we hear word. Peter Obi will be the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by shadeze: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
charlesdprof:
Who do you expect to vote him. he will not even win the PDP ticket talk more of the main election. do you think he is contesting for president of southeast
Nigerians will vote for him and he will become the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by jacoik(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean Peter Obi gave them 30m to buy form for him and use the rest for media propaganda? grin

We are talking about Nigeria president, Emeka sef dey one side dey make noise.

Choi, Nigeria my beloved country don suffer. grin
coward, try do something meaningful with your lowlife. Since he is Peter Obi, which one is your father? Instead of you youths to mobilize and take back your destiny, you are there spewing trash

4 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by babaalagbo11(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
In a saner clime this is the best man for the job ....I prefer his candidacy
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by jacoik(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Salvador1:
he declared you complain say he no fit buy form.
Now he has gotten the form look at u here wailing.

Say no to zombism.
I have trashed him already. The guy is a fool

3 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by babaalagbo11(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
I prefer his candidacy

3 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by Scamburster(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean Peter Obi gave them 30m to buy form for him and use the rest for media propaganda? grin

We are talking about Nigeria president, Emeka sef dey one side dey make noise.

Choi, Nigeria my beloved country don suffer. grin
Why mentioning my name?, you and your 61 likes are imbe**e.

2 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by 07kjb: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Way to go

2 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
vibre:
I am voting for Peter Obi
isn't when he gets PDP ticket u ll talk of vote... Obi can't defeat Atiku or tambuwai even saraki ll get more votes... In primaries... In his south east zone how many delegates ll vote for him??... Nobi to de get likes online

1 Like

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by CoronaVirusPro: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
shadeze:

But tinubu can become abi? Mtcheew, make we hear word. Peter Obi will be the next president of Nigeria.

How can you be comparing them politically.

Face reality and remove hate. Obi is a boy where Tinubu stands politically.

You will face reality in few months time

I will personally defeat Obi in a presidential election if it were both of us alone. The deciders will have no option than to vote for me.

2 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by erubati: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Come and convulse o

Food is ready

You fools will hang Obi’s picture in your offices as president from 29th May, 2023.

Ndi ala!
It's a good thing.
Maybe now,u will stop seeing tinubu in ur dreams and talk more about peter obi

1 Like

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by JAMANZE: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
isn't when he gets PDP ticket u ll talk of vote... Obi can't defeat Atiku or tambuwai even saraki ll get more votes... In primaries... In his south east zone how many delegates ll vote for him??... Nobi to de get likes online
We the Nigerian youths will be on ground on the day of primaries to ensure he is picked else those delegates will collect one by one. You will see different Nigerian youths when the time comes.

5 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by ezegold4we: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Peter obi is the perfect man for The job, anybody against his presidential ambition must be a compound fool.

3 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by IfnobeGod20: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Come and convulse o

Food is ready

Ndi ala!
It's always good to wish but to actualizing it is the huge Mountain to climb.
Peter Obi is a good candidate but he cannot be president of a plural nation like Nigeria. He's more of an ethnic, religious and regional leader than national. That alone will work against him. Secondly, he's too hand fist and in Nigeria if you cannot spend, you cannot win the heart of the people. A miser cannot win Nigeria presidency. Thirdly, he exaggerate things too much and always thinking using other country ways of doing things can solve our problems. He doesn't know that the peculiarity of each system determines the procedure to adopt.

3 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by Foolishbuhari: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
seunmsg:
We all know the Pandora man will come last at the primary.

freshkpomo

And we also know the bullion van man will not win his party primaries ha ha hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by shadeze: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

How can you be comparing them politically.

Face reality and remove hate. Obi is a boy where Tinubu stands politically.

You will face reality in few months time

I will personally defeat Obi in a presidential election if it were both of us alone. The deciders will have no option than to vote for me.
On the contrary, tinubu is an ant where Peter Obi is. He is not even fit to clean Peter Obi's shoes. Peter Obi will beat him silly in any contest.

6 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by 07kjb: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
In a sane country u can't compare fantastically corrupt Tinubu to Peter obi in any election, the likes of Tinubu stand no chance

2 Likes

Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by simplesearch: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Not an easterner and do not subscribe to Roman catholism, but so far this is the best candidate I've seen.
Re: Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes by feedthenation(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
---what did Peter Obi achieve when he was governor of Anambra state---

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Security Forces Deployed To Abuja-Kaduna Trains, Stations And Rail Corridor / Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George / Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.