Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS (9907 Views)

See Human Being Brain Like Plasta Blackaxe And Eiye In Warri - PHOTOS / Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) / 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
This one is another war o. Not the Blackaxe vs Eiye this one is Blackaxe vs Buccaneer in Ijoko Ogun State.

So this is what happened.

So this event happened in Ijoko few days ago. This events happened to this young man you're using on the screen. This young man is by the name Uson. He is a Blackaxe member as a matter of fact a he is said to be the most popular Blackaxe member in Ijoko.
To explain how stubborn he was there is a current cult war between Blackaxe and Buccaneer in Ijoko. And right now all the hot members of the both groups has traveled.

But this young man Uson was still in Town despite everybody was running. This is a sign he isn't scared of anything.
So few days ago Uson went to the man's house with some of his friends and things went out of hand and there was a shootout.
So in the process the man killed Uson's friend was killed and Uson sustained a very severe injury as he was shot at the leg and was rushed to the hospital.

One way or the other the police went to arrest Uson in the place he was treating his leg.
So the next day the police freed Osan when the injury was severe in their custody. They freed him to go back and finished his treatment but his leg was amputated and he died in the hospital.
And he was buried two days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HqBvhuDIYM

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
You are posting Gory images and I don't know what you stand to gain..back out now and stop this.. undecided
This is the second time I am telling you this.. undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
abeg bro, put a disclaimer on the title!!

3 Likes

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
abeg bro, put a disclaimer on the title!!

No space again. Ok I will put in writeup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by falcon01: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You are posting Gory images and I don't know what you stand to gain..back out now and stop this.. undecided
Some people love to see Gore.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by crowbar(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What is gory about a severed leg... undecided

21 Likes

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by illicit(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Looks good

Nice leg

12 Likes

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Did u see this my thread today?
https://www.nairaland.com/7055765/after-seeing-too-much-death
A full fledged cultist looking for a way to denounce because of the violence I have been posting. He hasn't killed yet but now he is just fed up. Waking up to a new day there is a new war for u.
U have too start relocating no matter how broke you are. Is that one life?

Hey bro I will not stop demarketing cultism no matter your rants. You're not my first tormentor on this forum.
I must post it the way it is. So the youths know this is what awaits them if they join any confraternity, and ignore those celebrities like promoting it.
If some cultist knew cultism involves this level of violence they wouldn't have joined. Some are not aware some are not even aware when there is a war in Town.

Go and tell this other people posting to stop. Like this one who posted cult killings in Ogun state just yesterday. Go and tell the mods to delete it from the frontpage too.
https://www.nairaland.com/7054453/man-killed-ibd-hotel-junction

There was one nairalander that was attacking me before I will get his name. Acting like a concerned Nigerian saying how am I getting my videos and pics. I finally made a thread replying them. Someone mentioned me months later showing me his comments promoting Blackaxe saying they are freedom fighters not cultist.

Am sorry bro u just have to avoid opening my thread.
But for me to stop posting the violence that follows confraternities I will not.

Thanks for your understanding

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by Rickmann: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cultistupdate:
This one is another war o. Not the Blackaxe vs Eiye this one is Blackaxe vs Buccaneer in Ijoko Ogun State.

So this is what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HqBvhuDIYM

Op next time you put a viewer's discretion pls..not everyone has the stomach for this biko.

1 Like

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by TheSourcerer: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
.with you on this , its so insensitive , it's not that these pictures help stop them or help identify the culprit , but no he just spread corpse here for us to look at for no bloody hell reason .

3 Likes

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheSourcerer:
.with you on this , its so insensitive , it's not that these pictures help stop them or help identify the culprit , but no he just spread corpse here for us to look at for no bloody hell reason .
Seriously very right..he's probably doing it for views nonsense and not enlightenment cos I don't see how this nonsense will enlighten those who already made up their mind to die for whatever belief.. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by TheSourcerer: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
falcon01:
Some people love to see Gore.
not when its taken without remorese , because they are cultists does they mean they were not victims of homicides , or killers (serial killers ) are on the loose , because trust me when you kill the urge never goes away , and worse part since these cultistsupate vids are hitting trending other frat too would want to take a life , recorded and send to him for the 'likes',
Trust me I love death , but what is going on Here is unnecessary, bizzare and outward disrespect , to the dead , to the family , to Us .
Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by TheSourcerer: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Seriously very right..he's probably doing it for views nonsense and not enlightenment cos I don't see how this nonsense will enlighten those who already made up their mind to die for whatever belief.. undecided
worse part is of will enocorage other to also commit homicide record of and send to him yo 'trend' , I'm so sure killings and videos of these killings must have incresed in influx ,what does that mean , he is literally making this worse,
Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by falcon01: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheSourcerer:
not when its taken without remorese , because they are cultists does they mean they were not victims of homicides , or killers (serial killers ) are on the loose , because trust me when you Jill the urge never goes away , and worse part since these cultistsupatevids are hitting trending other frat too would want to take a life , recorded and send to him for the 'likes',
Trust me I love death , but what is going on Here is unnecessary, bizzare and outward disrespect .
I get where you are going, and wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by TheSourcerer: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
falcon01:
I get where you are going, and wow!
Thank you , do enjoy your evening falcon , my number 1 FAN cool
Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rickmann:

Op next time you put a viewer's discretion pls..not everyone has a stomach for this biko.

When there is space

3 Likes

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheSourcerer:

It helps stop them atleast one who messaged today is looking for a way to denounce. Check my last thread

It also helps in reducing the people who are about to join as to avoid future deaths. We also know the amount of people who wanted to join but after seeing these things they changed their mind.
There was even one guy who wanted to join with like 5 of his friends the violence he saw made him change his mind.

The only thing I will agree with u is that my post does'nt help in identifying the killers.
My thread helps in the case of prevention it might not help in the case of cure. And as we all know prevention is better than cure

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

For which views? for over 6 months I wasn't posting any YouTube link but google drive till they restricted me. Even some people here accused me of making money from google drive.
I stopped posting the youtube link, this is because u guys felt I was making money on Youtube. I stopped to please u guys.
I can still stop again.
Besides any YouTube video u watch from nairaland adds does not show and money is not made.

So tell me what do u think is enlightenment,? Before now did u know confraternities involve this much violence?
Sometimes when there is a new cult war in Town people are enligtened here to either relocate, walk safely told the kind of clothes to avoid wearing, told to avoid keeping cultist friends and avoid some certain areas.

If these are not enligtenment please take the microphone below and explain what enlightenmengt is to me

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheSourcerer:
not when its taken without remorese , because they are cultists does they mean they were not victims of homicides , or killers (serial killers ) are on the loose , because trust me when you kill the urge never goes away , and worse part since these cultistsupate vids are hitting trending other frat too would want to take a life , recorded and send to him for the 'likes',
Trust me I love death , but what is going on Here is unnecessary, bizzare and outward disrespect , to the dead , to the family , to Us .

Let it be a disrespect to the dead, so the living can learn. And not be a victim first and their corpse disrespected.
And also tell that to the mods who pushed yesterday's own in Ijoko that.

Yes cultist can be also assasinated, and become victim of circumstances. For example in the case of a cultist that a reverend father slept with his wife and in the process of revenge his gang members were mistaken for armed robbers and lynched it was also posted here.

Even people who are friends to rivals are also killed the media isn't reporting it and not alot of people know. Me creating the awareness that being a friend to cultist can also kill u. And then u guys said it's bad and disrespect to the dead.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by TheSourcerer: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Let it be a disrespect to the dead, so the living can learn. And not be a victim first and their corpse disrespected.
And also tell that to the mods who pushed yesterday's own in Ijoko that.
wtf are you even saying.....
Have a grey day
Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by TheSourcerer: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cultistupdate:

It helps stop them atleast one who messaged today is looking for a way to denounce. Check my last thread

It also helps in reducing the people who are about to join as to avoid future deaths. We also know the amount of people who wanted to join but after seeing these things they changed their mind.
There was even one guy who wanted to join with like 5 of his friends the violence he saw made him change his mind.

The only thing I will agree with u is that my post does'nt help in identifying the killers.
My thread helps in the case of prevention it might not help in the case of cure. And as we all know prevention is better than cure
then open a church , an orphanage , not posting grotesque photos of cmvictims online so raw and unedited just for the liked and srkf righteous notice of 'converting cultists'
Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by TheSourcerer: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cultistupdate:

then open a church , an orphanage , not posting grotesque photos of the victims online so raw and unedited just for the likes and self righteous motive of 'converting cultists'
You are a classic POS
Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheSourcerer:
wtf are you even saying.....
Have a grey day

u have a yellow day to.

I also modified that reply. u can read it fully.

But for me to stop posting these violence that comes with this things called confraternity I will not stop. The youths must know how evil it is. Even friends to rivals are being killed, if propably they knew earlier from nairaland they would have avoided such friendship.
Innocent people too are killed, if probably they got our news that their area just got affected some those people would have relocated or take some precautions. Then those who are just friends to them will walk with caution

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheSourcerer:
then open a church , an orphanage , not posting grotesque photos of the victims online so raw and unedited just for the likes and self righteous motive of 'converting cultists'
You are a classic POS

No sir cry me a river. The youths must see the ugly side of cultism there is no covering

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by TheSourcerer: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cultistupdate:

u have a yellow day to.

But for me to stop posting these violence that comes with this things called confraternity I will not stop. The youths must know how evil it is. Even friends to rivals are being killed, if propably they knew earlier from nairaland they would have avoided such friendship.
Innocent people too are killed, if probably they got our news that their area just got affected some those people would have relocated. Then those who are just friends to them will walk with caution
follow your calling brother , need a gulp of wine. Cheers!
Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by TheSourcerer: 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cultistupdate:

No sir cry me a river. The youths must see the ugly side of cultism there is no covering
oh I love dead bodies , believe me I adore the dead you have no idea how much you cannot begin to fathom the pleasure surge rush I get from seeing this , but WHAT I AM SAYING IS ITS NOT IMPORTANT ON HERE ! Censor at least , they are peoples children , be sensitive in your dictions too.

Will you eat a corpse with me brother smiley ?
Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheSourcerer:
follow your calling brother , need a gulp of wine. Cheers!

cheers too. One love.
Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by TheSourcerer: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cultistupdate:

cheers too. One love.

in Eleweran I believe a couple of days ago a cultist name schoolboy was killed at a popular night club 214 , you didn't post about him? He was actually a boy I just never considered a threat , just hi , hello kind of communication , Aye I believe he was.
Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Shut up, scallywag. You're a bloody cultist, thus, you want to silent the OP from revealing your nonsense gimmicks to the world.
This is how you fools go about, deceiving gullible youths to join ur nonsense fraternity, hence leading them to early grave.
Una cup go soon full, yeye. angry sad

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
See as fine boy just waste him life. No headache, No cough, No malaria, No sickness whatsoever.
To every cultist on this thread and on Nairaland forum in general, better embrace Jesus Christ now, and pray for His Mighty touch upon your life. He alone can give you insights and wisdom to outsmart and free yourself from whatever mess you may have put yourself into.

Many of these cultists, when you bring Gospel to them, they will be forming badoo or whatever, without knowing you actually brought the Word Of Life (which is Jesus Christ). I know most of them have been blinded and brainwashed by the devil, and only when they meet their death, that is when the blindfold will be removed from them.
To every frat/kush/runs men out there, don't be stubborn and foolish, No repentance in grave. Only Jesus Christ can save you, don't say no one preached to you because you have received your own Gospel message today (via social media).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by TheSourcerer: 12:09am On Apr 01, 2022
Cultistupdate:

u have a yellow day to.

Innocent people too are killed, if probably they got our news that their area just got affected some those people would have relocated or take some precautions. Then those who are just friends to them will walk with caution
you posted this same quote on previous pages ,I have a photogenic memory ,.

1 Like

Re: See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:20am On Apr 01, 2022
When men fall don't laugh learn.

So it applies in the case of these cultist.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin / Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) / Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.