Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

What Is Your Experience In The Medical Screening At Nigerian Defence Academy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Your Experience In The Medical Screening At Nigerian Defence Academy (533 Views)

Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Experience In The Medical Screening At Nigerian Defence Academy by cadet222(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
One of the dreams of most young people in Nigeria is to go to the Defence Academy. This statement is validated with the mass application into the institution year after year. The fact is only a small percentage of those that applied ever get admitted into Defence Academy. Those that managed to pass the initial examination are subjected to medical screening to check their fitness to be admitted. The medical screening is called the Almighty remover because of the large number of candidates who are screened out after the exercise due to various reasons.
I appliied for the 72 regular course, passed the exams and was later screened out after the medicals. When the doctor started telling the candidates the reason for their disqualification, he told me I had a big scrotum. I almost pulled down my short for every one to see. Where did the big scrotum come from? I was amazed, sad and dejected at the same time. While I was thinking about what to do with my life , I started hearing funny reasons from other candidates. One girl told me they told her she was pregnant.
So what is your experience in medical screening in the Nigerian Defence Academy.

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Recommendation For Scholarship Application (2022) / Nigeria Can’t Borrow N1.1 Trillion To Meet ASUU’s Demand – Umahi / My First Day In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.