Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

3rd Mainland Bridge(collapsing?) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3rd Mainland Bridge(collapsing?) (838 Views)

Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence / Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out / Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3rd Mainland Bridge(collapsing?) by zubbiedan(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2007
Ever body is talking about the bridge collapse i the US of A, well it's a pity that such happened.
this will serve to remind us in Naija of the tragedy waiting to happen.
I am not a prophet of doom but just imagine 3rd main land bridge collapsing,with the amount of traffic on that bridge.
it's a well known fact that the bridge is in dire need of repair of cos that why you see those signs that saids (speed limit 50 km/hr bride under investigation)
what do you think?
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge(collapsing?) by Jakumo(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2007
Only those who don't know how to swim need worry about any possible collapse of the Third Mainland Bridge.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge(collapsing?) by PTBNaija(f): 2:33am On Aug 06, 2007
Jakumo:

Only those who don't know how to swim need worry about any possible collapse of the Third Mainland Bridge.

Haha. . .I hope that's a joke. Even those who can swim can get trapped in their cars and such.

I hope Nigeria takes heed of that and fixes the bridge. Such tragedies can EASILY be avoided.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge(collapsing?) by zubbiedan(m): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2007
Jakumo:

jakumo even if you can swim,if such should happen and you are already injured or trapped in the vehicle wot do you think will happen to you?
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge(collapsing?) by JustGood(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2007
Eko bridge has not collapsed.

The fact that the signs are there shows that the bridge is monitored and if there was such a risk, the public would have been informed.

If it was in America or Britain, you will probably be saying that they are doing a good job by putting the bridge under investigation. But, you only see evil when it concerns Nigeria. No wonder Nigeria is not progressing. The vision of many of us keeps Nigeria from progressing

(1) (Reply)

Final Report Indicts Police Commissioner In N21.6m Scam / Vp Finally Declares! / What Is Happenning Is This The Start Of A Civil War In The Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.