Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? (13061 Views)

What Was Your April Fool Prank? / April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by derbykol(f): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Not my thing .I did it last in primary school.
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by obedience4(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Skyfornia:
There was a lady that was madly in love with me but I wasn't feeling her...we were both living in asaba before I relocated to another state. So on this very April 1st, I lied to her that I'm in asaba and currently hanging out in a popular bar, she asked if she can come join me and I said yes..according to her, it was raining heavily in asaba that night but she defiled all odds and entered the rain to come meet her lover(me)...she got to the bar and asked for my spot, I told her to come upstairs, she came upstairs and couldn't find me, she was shivering cause of cold...she said she is upstairs and can't see me, I told her to come to the toilet that I went to pee...omo the girl was doing as instructed cause she was madly in love and eager to see me...it was when she entered the toilet and couldn't find me that I told her it is a prank(April fool)...

This girl never forgive me up till today even though she is married now...though I regretted my actions.

Any time we spoke on phone she always remind me of that incident and will end up asking me to send her airtime so she will forgive me...I have been sending airtime o and she still never forgive or forget grin grin

She named her first child ( a boy) after me...

You sure say no be you get the child so grin

1 Like

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Hezzyluv: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Amotekun777:

Which is why it's called "April Fool"

You're the Fool here. angry

Yes na
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by kingphilip(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2022
None.

Can't condescend so low to lie to someone in the name of prank.

1 Like

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by angelfallz(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Lol what did your dad say or do?
Frank25:
Hello nairalanders today is regarded as world pranks day...., let's share pranks that went wrong.

Mine was when i told my dad that i impregnanted three ladies in our compound, the reaction my dad ignited gave goosepumps and chills down my body

Till today i am still regreting why i made that move.
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Olam09(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Skyfornia:
There was a lady that was madly in love with me but I wasn't feeling her...we were both living in asaba before I relocated to another state. So on this very April 1st, I lied to her that I'm in asaba and currently hanging out in a popular bar, she asked if she can come join me and I said yes..according to her, it was raining heavily in asaba that night but she defiled all odds and entered the rain to come meet her lover(me)...she got to the bar and asked for my spot, I told her to come upstairs, she came upstairs and couldn't find me, she was shivering cause of cold...she said she is upstairs and can't see me, I told her to come to the toilet that I went to pee...omo the girl was doing as instructed cause she was madly in love and eager to see me...it was when she entered the toilet and couldn't find me that I told her it is a prank(April fool)...

This girl never forgive me up till today even though she is married now...though I regretted my actions.

Any time we spoke on phone she always remind me of that incident and will end up asking me to send her airtime so she will forgive me...I have been sending airtime o and she still never forgive or forget grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Danmboss(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2022
O na still get strength for this trash?
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by angelfallz(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2022
the bolded, ehyna
but that was really harsh from you.
Skyfornia:

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by angelfallz(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2022
have you ever liked a guy?
Elianawalker:
it's either you are lying... if you are not, then that's a very dumb thing for a matured man to do...

1 Like

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by nickyj19: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2022
I never see you here ooooo. @Boogyman557 coz you are
every where today and I keep following you. am
waiting for your April fool experience

1 Like

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by zealousayo(m): 8:49am On Apr 01, 2022
Okortor:
Told my grandma that her last child just had an accident and she should start coming to Lagos, just to scare her on April fool's day on the 1st April 2017

That's how Grandma developed HBP and died few days later.

I keep regretting it daily.
If true, that was a very foolish prank.

2 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by topoftheworld(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2022
2020 during Covid 19, my kid sis called me on April 1st and told a guy( a friend of mine) came to the village and was COVID-19 positive.
She said the village was desserted and nobody left in the village again..

It was later in the evening she called back to tell me it was April fool. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Shadysen: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2022
Okortor:
Told my grandma that her last child just had an accident and she should start coming to Lagos, just to scare her on April fool's day on the 1st April 2017

u are a bastard, u killed that old woman just for nothing, haba...that was too extreme.

6 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Legendrysailor(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Hell yeah !!!!!

I told my girlfriend dat my account was hacked and every dime I had in my account was gone but d babe no gree fall for d prank instead she sent me 100k to be eating at least before we look for a way to solve d issue.

I had to tell her dat it was a prank and she just looked at me and took a sigh of relief. Omo na dat day I know say I get better woman

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by kullozone(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2022
Okortor:

You've innocent blood on your hands bruh...

Keep regretting... You deserve all the regrets in the world.

Dunce!

7 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by frankson1(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2022
Skyfornia:

Any time we spoke on phone she always remind me of that incident and will end up asking me to send her airtime so she will forgive me...I have been sending airtime o and she still never forgive or forget[b][/b] grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The only way you would have been forgiven is if you were married to her so keep supplying her air time until she says it's enough tongue

1 Like

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Herculex03(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2022
Flier:
Lol that was March 31 2011,told my girl friend that I had sex with her sis... could have died by now had it been I didn’t tell her the truth before I started eating .
The evil lady poisoned my food

That was expressionally exasperating grin
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by ghettochild(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2022
Okortor:

You be killer

1 Like

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by DamnnNiggarr: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2022
Elianawalker:
it's either you are lying... if you are not, then that's a very dumb thing for a matured man to do...
that could be a very long time ago you know.

Because my wife who's in her late thirties, told me that her own former boyfriend pranked her in her younger days( she should be between 19 to 23years then), that's close to 20 years ago.

1 Like

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by AfroAgroPower: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2022
Skyfornia:

This is insightful and a great read.
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by AfroAgroPower: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2022
isaiah4life:
Pranked a young chap about his dad health. He ran like a mad dog to meet his dad at home.

As he approached the junction to his house, he was knocked down by a moving car.

I was running and laughing behind him. Unknown to me he has been hit by a car. When I approached the junction, I saw people surrounding someone. Out of curiosity, I went to feed my eyes. Only to see my friend on the floor with blooding gushing out from his leg.

Today, he can't walk properly. I received the beating of my life that day.

From that day till this day, I vowed never to prank anyone again. cry

This is pitiable.

2 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by AfroAgroPower: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Flier:
Lol that was March 31 2011,told my girl friend that I had sex with her sis... could have died by now had it been I didn’t tell her the truth before I started eating .
The evil lady poisoned my food

Haaaa. You can't marry such a lady oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by gracealonev: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2022
While I played the April fool prank, I never used any negative narrative. I once told someone that his elder brother was contemplating on giving him his old car. He was overjoyed until he discovered it was a ruse.

Nowadays, however, my understanding of the Bible has made me to know that a lie is always a lie.

4 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Ofadaman(m): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Sending HR my resignation letter and then trying to recall it but the system has approved it. When I went to meet the HR head, the man said he needed to make examples out of people.
Na so I join the job market again ,that was three years ago.

3 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Elianawalker:
you never see anything.
They pranked one of our church member in 2019. She traveled outside the country only to discover it was a prank.

2 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by baconline(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2022
Told my boss the office on on fire, it was a weekend , he called all the directors and raced to the office

2 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Elianawalker(f): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2022
9182736455O1999:

you never see anything.
They pranked one of our church member in 2019. She traveled outside the country only to discover it was a prank.
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by GeneralPula: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2022
Okortor:

Nah still April fool you dey do..

Me no fit fall for ham..

2 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by adeniyilamlek(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2022

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by ogbiwa: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2022
Some shocking stories here. We truly have some foolish and wicked people existing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wetin Be The Mumu Tin Wey U Do Wen U Dey Small? / Romance Joke / Joke Section: Drop Your Valentine's Day Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.