Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China (13244 Views)

Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. / Hope Uzodimma Receives Desire Oparanozie, Chiamaka Nnadozie, Osinachi Ohale / Obafemi Martins Joins Wuhan FC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by folake4u(f): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Congratulations Desire. kiss
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Sunnykind(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2022
CeoMYN:
The numbers of tribalistic comments are too much in this Forum, abeg.
honestly, it's annoying, come to think of it, it's mostly among the supposed Southern brothers/sisters.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by phemmyfour: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Origame1:
No be where Corona from come be that
Not when you go home monthly with N15M naira

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Damascus007: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2022
if you are tired of losing money to bet companies/bookies , I can teach you a better way to bet if you are interested.

I will tell you how I lost 70k to betting and how I was able to make back over 250k. After finding out this strategy.

If you need this strategy contact me or via WhatsApp
/uk1dho

Guess what I'm not charging you for it .
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Premiumwriter: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2022
Money go come from there too grin grin
Origame1:
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by just2endowed: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2022
humberjade:
Hmm...the star girl of those years, gradually fading out...I doubt she will be able to make the Super Falcons team again...considering the fact that the new bloods are not disappointing.

We will miss that her ferocious left foot...Congrats...more money to your aza

She criticise nff and picnik decide not to invite only her. She's still good and in fine form.

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Seebrain: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2022
Danisaint112:
Wow! beauty with brains, skills and talent. cool

Igbo Amaka jor!
Yoruba Amaka!
Hausa Amaka!

One Nigeria Ajoka! grin

More pictures... Promoting unity among ethnic divides should be a core responsibility of a patriotic Nigerians. Comments like yours, goes a long way to heal some wound. Please keep it up and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by lomprico(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2022
Origame1:
No o! Na where Dem plant am. Na from USA e come from.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2022
Origame1:
I shock too

Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by KosiGee(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2022
SensualMan1:
Beautiful lady Igbo ji eme onu! A hardworking lady, A role model to our women.

Unlike the other women who tie dirty wrapper waiting for tilumbo rice and groundnut oil, the Italian job women etc.

We love u girl!

Seun, pls fumigate this site and rid it of this type of vermin.

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2022
Danisaint112:
Wow! beauty with brains, skills and talent. cool

Igbo Amaka jor!
Yoruba Amaka!
Hausa Amaka!

One Nigeria Ajoka! grin

More pictures...

She looks very tomboyish.
Yet, she's pretty.
But why do most Nigerian female footballers have this gay vibe to their carriage, though?
I know I'm not the only one who has noticed this, but people won't want to say it. No qualms.

Meanwhile, she went to where the money is at- Chinese league. She will get easy , inexpensive accomodation, steady good food with varieties, junk too will be on offer, she will waka go KTV tire with her Chinese friends and foreigners, enough night clubbing, as is the culture there in big cities. She will eat baozi, jiaozi and enough miantiao, to watch her weight. grin
Congrats to her. It's better than being in Nigeria playing for one low-paying league and still experiencing power failure.

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2022
Cholls:
My brother Wuhan ke
Give me Wuhan and I'll speedily accept to go there, than to stay in Abuja or Lagos.
Coro or no coro, Wuhan will offer me what i can't be offered in Naija. I've seen wuhan before Sha.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by NOBLE179(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2022
Am in love with her.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by kelspinall(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2022
one day my star will shine

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Danisaint112(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2022
PaulOtl:

She looks very tomboyish.
Yet, she's pretty.
But why do most Nigerian female footballers have this gay vibe to their carriage, though?
I know I'm not the only one who has noticed this, but people won't want to say it. No qualms.

Meanwhile, she went to were the money is-Chinese league. She will get easy , inexpensive accomodation, steady good food with varieties, junk too will be on offer, she will waka go KTV tire with her Chinese friends and foreigners. She will eat baozi, jiaozi and enough miantiao, to watch her weight. grin
Congrats to her. It's better than being in Nigeria playing for one low-paying league and still experiencing power failure.

Well you don't expect her to look Post partumed like most Nigerian girls? She is a sportsman hence her manly structure.

But I get you though. Sport aside with a woman structure she would be most men dream.

For the Chinese food how did you get to know all these food?

I'm planning on going to China for a business trip, so I will like to taste some of their delicious cuisines there plus use the opportunity to meet her as a fan.

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by mrmatt(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2022
My crush❤️♥️
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Peterosky(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Congrats
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Sunnykind:
honestly, it's annoying, come to think of it, it's mostly among the supposed Southern brothers/sisters.

Exactly! It's very annoying. You won't scroll past a page without seeing five tribalistic comments.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2022
Danisaint112:

Well you don't expect her to look Post partumed like most Nigerian girls? She is a sportsman hence her manly structure.

But I get you though. Sport aside with a woman structure she would be most men dream.

For the Chinese food how did you get to know all these food?

I'm planning on going to China for a business trip, so I will like to taste some of their delicious cuisines there plus use the opportunity to meet her as a fan.
Forget the boyish looks, she is pretty as most Igbo girls are. But, it's her carriage that made me make that comment. Outside soccer, she'll give maybe slay divas a run for their money man.
About the foods... I've been to China that's how I knew them. And baözì used to be my favorite dumpling snack. I lived there for over five years. Ah, go there for business if you have the chance to. I'm here if you need information. Pls, don't fall in love with their ladies. You might stay longer than you planned ; cheesy

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by wink2015(m): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2022
Female football is becoming more popular these days.

This was unthinkable during the 70s, 80s and down to the 90s.

These female footballer like Desire Oparanozie have carved a career for themselves as they ply the ROUND LEATHER GAME in China.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2022
Check out the 5 epic moments that the Super Eagles disappointed Nigerians

https://www.footballorbit.com/epic-moments-super-eagles-disappointed-nigerians/
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by humberjade: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
just2endowed:

She criticise nff and picnik decide not to invite only her. She's still good and in fine form.

But she was recently invited nah, but still didn't come good...remember?

She used to be my favourite in the Super Falcons, even with Oshoala around. Her strength and powerful shots
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by enomakos(m): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
Goodluck baby girl
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by tunapawizzy: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Origame1:
Desire no go chop?
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by just2endowed: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
humberjade:

But she was recently invited nah, but still didn't come good...remember?

She used to be my favourite in the Super Falcons, even with Oshoala around. Her strength and powerful shots

When did nff invite her? She protested of her non inclusion in the team, but nff were giving excuse why she wasn't invited citing lack of more match which is a big lie.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by naptu2: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
just2endowed:

When did nff invite her? She protested of her non inclusion in the team, but nff were giving excuse why she wasn't invited citing lack of more match which is a big lie.

She was excluded from the team, then she wrote a letter of apology and she was called back to the team. She scored a freekick goal in her first match back in July 2021 https://www.nairaland.com/6665957/super-falcons-defeat-nk-olimpija . She has been a regular member of the team since then.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by humberjade: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
just2endowed:

I know about her issue with NFF...but these 2 invites?

Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by chiedozie198100: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
see fine babe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Wins Leicester Young Player Of The Season Award / EPL: Manchester United Gone, No Club Fears Them Again – Jordan / 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.