Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China (13245 Views)

Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. / Hope Uzodimma Receives Desire Oparanozie, Chiamaka Nnadozie, Osinachi Ohale / Obafemi Martins Joins Wuhan FC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Jemex003: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
SensualMan1:
Beautiful lady Igbo ji eme onu! A hardworking lady, A role model to our women.

Unlike the other women who tie dirty wrapper waiting for tilumbo rice and groundnut oil, the Italian job women etc.

We love u girl!

Attention seeker, good for the girl but still don’t stop her doing una job there. We know una
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by seyz91(m): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Na there
Origame1:
No be where Corona from come be that
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Danisaint112(m): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2022
PaulOtl:

Pls, don't fall in love with their ladies. You might stay longer than you planned ; cheesy
Wow! I will take this into consideration grin

PaulOtl:
Ah, go there for business if you have the chance to. I'm here if you need information.

And for this I will contact you When I need to sir... cool

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2022
Danisaint112:

Wow! I will take this into consideration grin
Olorun. You should o. Even if it's not the Chinese ladies, it could and will be the Russians, British or Americans, which have plenty of their pretty ladies working, schooling or hustli in Chinese cities.

And for this I will contact you When I need to sir... cool[/quote]
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Danisaint112(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
PaulOtl:

Olorun. You should o. Even if it's not the Chinese ladies, it could and will be the Russians, British or Americans, which have plenty of their pretty ladies working, schooling or hustli in Chinese cities.

And for this I will contact you When I need to sir... cool

Wow! Tell me something cheesy what if one decides to take one as a bride? grin

I know it's not in your position to decide but are they worth it? smiley
Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Danisaint112:

Wow! Tell me something cheesy what if one decides to take one as a bride? grin

I know it's not in your position to decide but are they worth it? smiley
Take one as a bride? Good luck. Lol. It's possible.
That was how out from nowhere i saw my ex schoolmate (although he's a senior) on CGTN news one evening last year. This dude was pushing a shopping cart while his older-looking Caucasian wife( my first time seeing her, lol I laughed and showed my mum) was walking in from of him, as the news correspondent was asking this Naija guy some questions about a local market and the recent hike in prices of a certain product (I think milk or so).
Guy seemed to have quickly married any available one to escape coming back to Naija, haha.. after the brief interview, he walked off still pushing the shopping cart , while I was just laughing and saying, ' see my old schoolmate o '

Now, to answer your question directly. I'll say some are good for marriage. They'll give you peace and less oppositions like the so-called woke ladies elsewhere (I didn't mention any specific countries) They are romantic, like those mumu-ish Romeo and Juliet type of love that feels real...but of course, things could go wrong, and they do. But,not as frequently as in our own clime.

Well...I can say they're worth it Sha... But God knows who is best for you.
Like myself, I also plan to only get married to a foreigner someday, when the time and opportunity arrives. I've always liked white girls from childhood, as I was around some of them. She could be Chinese, Korean, Japanese, American, European, or Latina. I'm yet to know exactly where to narrow down my search, or where God will lead me to. I just like each vibe the girls from those affore-mentioned nations bring to their lover. It's a cultural exchange experience that is so adventureous and worth it , at least once in a lifetime experience.
But I know she will definitely not be Nigerian. cheesy He won't lead me to where I don't want to be led to... This horse won't drink that water o. I will just go to the steam and be loafing about. grin

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Danisaint112(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
PaulOtl:

Take one as a bride? Good luck. Lol. It's possible.
That was how out from nowhere i saw my ex schoolmate (although he's a senior) on CGTN news one evening last year. Did was pushing a shopping cart while his older-looking Caucasian wife( my first time seeing her, lol I laughed and showed my mum) was walking in from of him, as the news correspondent was asking this Naija guy some questions about a local market and the recent hike in prices of a certain products (I think milk or so).
Guy seemed to have quickly married any available one to escape coming back to Naija, haha.. after the brief interview, she walked of still pushing the shopping cart , while I was just laughing and saying, ' see my old schoolmate o '

Now, to answer your question directly. I'll say some are good for marriage. They'll give you peace and less oppositions like the so-called woke ladies elsewhere (I didn't mention any specific countries) They are romantic, like those mumu-ish Romeo and Juliet type of love that feels real...but of course, things could go wrong, and they do. But,not as frequently as in our own clime.

Well...I can say they're worth it Sha... But God knows who is best for you.
Like myself, I also plan to only get married to a foreigner someday, when the time and opportunity arrives. I've always liked while girls from childhood, as I was around some of them. She could be Chinese, Korean, Japanese, American, European, or Latina. I'm yet to know exactly where to narrow down my search, or where God will lead me to. I just like each vibe the girls from those affore-mentioned natioms bring to their lover. It's a cultural exchan experience that is so adventureous and worth it , at least once in a lifetime experience.
But I know she will dezfi not be Nigerian. cheesy He won't lead me to where I don't want to be led to... This horse won't drink that water o. I will just go to the steam and be loafing about. grin

Finally! I have seen someone that reasons like me. I taught I was the only one habouring this thought you know.

I have liked them (white girls) from Childhood too carried out my research and found out that our women is overhyped when it comes to a peaceful, loyal, faithful and beautiful marriage.

Some people say I have low self esteem for my choice but I see them as ignorant people because the white girls I know have given their husband peace.

You know I have sworn that I will only marry a white girl someday. grin My wife will definitely not be a Nigerian this I know.

I have carried out my research about them (wisdom) but they say "experience" is the best teacher that why I asked.

Thanks for the confirmation sir. I really appreciate. You just earned a follow. I will get in touch with you one of this days.

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Danisaint112:

Finally! I have seen someone that reasons like me. I taught I was the only one habouring this thought you know.

I have liked them (white girls) from Childhood too carried out my research and found out that our women is overhyped when it comes to a peaceful, loyal, faithful and beautiful marriage.

Some people say I have low self esteem for my choice but I see them as ignorant people because the white girls I know have given their husband peace.

You know I have sworn that I will only marry a white girl someday. grin My wife will definitely not be a Nigerian this I know.

I have carried out my research about them (wisdom) but they say "experience" is the best teacher that why I asked.

Thanks for the confirmation sir. I really appreciate. You just earned a follow. I will get in touch with you one of this days.
Hahah!..wow, that's great o. See , stick to your choice and do not let any lady or man to change your direction.
I've even had dreams of me being in the woods with my beautiful white wife (or wife-to-be) and she was coming back from hunting a gazelle, Andi rushed over to help her carry it on my back cheesy
I woke up and googled what gazelle in the dream meant and it all pointed to a woman, a lover, finding your life partner.
What is even more is that I saw many other people whom I've never met before, like 50 of them , men and women carrying their own Thompson's gazelle animal to go to slaughter. I had no doubt that it meant marriage and romance..

You're not alone. I have also thought hard about it and weighed the options between a Caucasian and a Nigerian or African lady as my wife, and I've seen that it will benefit me more for me to marry a softer hearted, tender, friendly, exposed, intelligent and caring lady...no lady is perfect but at least let me manage the one I can manage.

Contact me whenever you're ready Sir. I'm sure you're older than me, so allow me to call you my oga, pls don't refer to me as sir o.
cheesy
I think I really want a friendly, curvy , cute Latina American over the rest of the other options in my head. Like she's American on one side of the parents and Columbian, or Cuban or Brazilian on the other side. I need that curvy genes to be there o. So no body will tell me that I left our African sisters for " that "
Plus I'm a natural lover of plump ass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Wins Leicester Young Player Of The Season Award / EPL: Manchester United Gone, No Club Fears Them Again – Jordan / 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.