Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,357 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Would Anyone Want To Use Train Again As A Means Of Transport? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would Anyone Want To Use Train Again As A Means Of Transport? (388 Views)

Commissioners of Transport & Environment In Rivers State Resign / Wike Visits Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu, Others, Over Death Of Transport Commissioner / Anambra Ministry Of Transport Inaugurates Keke Control Officers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Anyone Want To Use Train Again As A Means Of Transport? by Deprofessional(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Please, I need people to answer?
Re: Would Anyone Want To Use Train Again As A Means Of Transport? by helinues: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Why going through the stress of driving when you can have a smooth train ride.

1 Like

Re: Would Anyone Want To Use Train Again As A Means Of Transport? by Deprofessional(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2022
helinues:

Smooth ride in terrorists infested region?
Re: Would Anyone Want To Use Train Again As A Means Of Transport? by helinues: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2022
Deprofessional:

Smooth ride in terrorists infested region?

Talk about North not Southern part
Re: Would Anyone Want To Use Train Again As A Means Of Transport? by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2022
helinues:

after everything I did for you.
you don't love me cry

Nice train shocked
Re: Would Anyone Want To Use Train Again As A Means Of Transport? by BSdetective: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2022
The issue is that even in the north the trains are still far more safer than the roads......me personally I'd always pick the railway, I have serious anxiety when traveling via air because of a personal experience, and the roads aren't just safe from potholes to highway bandits to trucks and trailers driving above their speed limit.... despite the terrorist attack rail is still the best option in Nigeria and I think it's the easiest for our security agencies to protect.

2 Likes

Re: Would Anyone Want To Use Train Again As A Means Of Transport? by Truvelisback(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2022
Yes, whether u use train or not if Bandits wants to attack u, they will.
Re: Would Anyone Want To Use Train Again As A Means Of Transport? by OMENKAismad: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Deprofessional:

Chinese is about to take over Nigeria because I don't know where they will get monie to pay for their Lon

Than God we don't have made in China in Biafra land
Re: Would Anyone Want To Use Train Again As A Means Of Transport? by flokii: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2022
I have a postulation that some of those countries we're taking loans from carelessly might have hand directly or indirectly in the terrorism plaguing our country so that we'll default in payment of those loans and they can now take over all our national assets.

The Chinese should know that Nigeria will never be enslaved by China in the 21st/22nd century no matter what. They should know those politicians and their families taking the huge loans that they will pack to their slave farms, not our own kids that are innocent.

This is the reason I don't believe in running to "developed" countries to live as second class if not third class citizens. Only those without self dignity won't have issues with such.
Re: Would Anyone Want To Use Train Again As A Means Of Transport? by 1860xx: 2:11am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Would Anyone Want To Use Train Again As A Means Of Transport? by 1860xt: 2:44am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
helinues:
[/s]
Re: Would Anyone Want To Use Train Again As A Means Of Transport? by 9japride(m): 4:11am On Apr 02, 2022
People will still take the train ride, Abuja-Kaduna is not safe at all. When criminals are not publicly persecuted, it gives room for others to continue with the crime of high way rubbery. Tribalism, religious fanaticism, and bigotry won't move any country forward.
Re: Would Anyone Want To Use Train Again As A Means Of Transport? by Wazobia2216: 4:33am On Apr 02, 2022
Deprofessional:
Even if Buhari and his crew starts using it as their own means of transportation, Nigerians will still doubt and fear for their lives

Cause Buhari's government and the minister of communication are linked to terrorism

Infact, they admitted that their party invited them, (terrorists) to use them and win the elections

So naturally, someone like me will assume that they will not bomb the one he is in cause he's one of them!

Na the person wey no get any choice, wey don write him will down go fit try am

Even wey dey shout darling daddy upandan no go dare am!
Re: Would Anyone Want To Use Train Again As A Means Of Transport? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03am On Apr 02, 2022
May the souls of the 8 dead people Rest in Perfect Peace.
May all the terrorists involved in this terrible and heinous deed never end well...along with their sponsors and supporters.
That being said......

SOLUTION :

The patrol vehicles are available but they cannot reach everywhere, they are thinking about the possibility of employing natives until we get those equipment. Beyond the drones, we need helicopters.

The solution is not in running away from the militants or the bandits.
The solution is providing the technology that lets you know that they are around.

Even if they get us approval, it will take some months to acquire them from overseas to install them. We need to do that to enable us see from Kaduna-Abuja, Itakpe-Warri and from Lagos-Ibadan railways, so that we don’t continue to lose lives because lives are important,

Wazobia2216:
Wey the people wey dey shout Buhari train

All are they all on sick leave grin grin grin

You Buhari's train has forcefully separated their bodies from their souls

May the souls lost speak against you guys. Amen.
Take an elderly reply below.
God save your soul.

Throwback:

This tragedy seem to gladden you?
It seems you were not happy with the infrastructural development in Nigeria, and you are now seemingly happy that one of such infrastructure was attacked by terrorists and Nigerians who remain alive would not be able to enjoy such infrastructure in the interim?

What a dark soul.

How are you different from the terrorists that struck the train?

Throwback:

So it was wrong for the Buhari government to have developed further on our transport infrastructure?

Why are you happy such tragedy happened while Nigerians were enjoying train services that seem to have irritated you?

You would rather delight at this type of news than delight in news about infrastructural development?

Political partisanship has destroyed your humanity.

As for the below......
Posterity will judge us all.
Including all hypocrites on this space.....
It's only a matter of little time more......

We Rise.

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (Reply)

The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu - Says Asari Dokubo / Amaechi Has No Political Clout. / Who Is Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.