Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC (35802 Views)

EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night / Uncertainty Over Resumption Date Of Adamu-Led APC NWC / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by sompto: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dks
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by posty56: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
hh
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by wonlasewonimi: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
read my lips....you cant help nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by PaedophileProph: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Zoo republic
Imagine a youth going so extreme with his actions on a fellow youth just because he a good pawn in the chessboard of his paymasters.

This is surugede he's dancing , the dance of the Dead
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by BSdetective: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Macaroni thé opportunist.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Gkay1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nigerians are Nigeria problem

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by aspabay(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
The guy is an idiot and PDP mole, but you do not need to threaten to kill him.

His day of recompense will surely come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Alaefulu(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
No treat their na,the guy just dey advice macaroni .macaroni make you dey calm down small...
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by SympleSam(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
For no reason, should you ever type something like this. None at all. Learn to respect people's opinion, you do not have to agree!
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by 27Pushing30: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
IbomFinest:
Terrorist have taken over Lagos. Freedom of speech is to be eliminated, thanks to terrorists supportive government

Freedom of speech? Make anybody block toll gate first .

Do your Protest but no block my road na my own be that

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by seyz91(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sars ended but has your thief naija police ended their extortion?
tollyboy5:
Macaroni should rest.
SARS has ended. Let's focus on other things
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Suspected funsho Williams killers were arrested but were released by their boss.
I hope you get the message

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by derecho(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
You think that was some emotional outburst? That's a snippet of his intention
Any sensible government will address the questions if there's nothing to hide, my brother.
Officialgarri:
Such an insensitive threat. People let their emotions speak for them.

However, an attempt to stop LCC from resuming is no longer a protest but sheer nuisance.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by assholemods: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
qekng40:
What if the threat is from a law enforcement officer? Because the kill on sight talk ain't a normal talk.

Just what if.....

If I'm Macaroni I will stay put before Nigeria happens to him. I no get strength to dey type Justice for Macaroni oo sad
Coward! It is because of people like you that the country is like this.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by luizpippo(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
aspabay:
The guy is an idiot and PDP mole, but you do not need to threaten to kill him.

His day of recompense will surely come.

This is clowning
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by assholemods: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I already know you are an afonja fakee Muslim with these your comments.
Macaroni is a Yoruba Christian and we can all see that.
I'm inviting you to my church olumba next week to come and enjoy Christianity.
Wetin concern Christian or Muslim with this matter now? What manner foolish comment is this?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by kingthreat(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
This clown is trying to be relevant.
When was he when the toll gate was built? Did his father join the labourers that built the tollgate? Suddenly because of his online popularity, he believes he is in the best place to instigate a civil disturbance against a tollgate? Please let him be arrested and let his fellow celebrities go and bail him out if the court wishes to. No need for government to dialogue with wannabe heros. It makes them important.

As for the tollgate, let the cost be reduced. Nigerians are suffering.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by SOFTSKILL: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
SlyDev:
To my Yoruba bros/sis, no amount of self-denial and sycophancy will make Emeka love you more than he loves Kanu. selling your people cheap makes you look fo0olish to the people you are trying to impress.

God bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by od501: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
tollyboy5:
Macaroni should rest.
SARS has ended. Let's focus on other things

And what of people that died there?
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by chaloskyx: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
macaroni please Nigeria is not worth fighting for did you not get the memo her citizens dont care about good governance or development they are fine with their oppressors just focus on you skits and make money ensure you dont make the mistake your parents made by giving birth to your kids here simple
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Onyeziokwu(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Smithkafors:

Naija people, Nawao o. Someone is fighting for you and all you could say is this. Plz can you tell me what the money generated from the toll gate has been used for?. If you say it is for development, can you point to me where the development happening?.

Exactly my brother, ask him oooo
Rush to open the toll gate is to fund BAT presidential ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Onyeziokwu(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Smithkafors:

Naija people, Nawao o. Someone is fighting for you and all you could say is this. Plz can you tell me what the money generated from the toll gate has been used for?. If you say it is for development, can you point to me where the development happening?.

Exactly my brother, ask him oooo
Rush to open the toll gate is to fund BAT presidential ambition.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Kobicove(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Choose your battles wisely undecided
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by casppyjay: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Smithkafors:

revenue generated is developing accounts .. or u don’t think increasing ur account regardless of the source of revenue is a development?
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by boladale123: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
sreamsense:
Who is marcaroni or indomie that is working against progress of Lagos after several panels interventions and appeasement? Will the Lekki toll gate be closed for ever because of your foolish protest we warned you against before venturing into it? We warned many of you against senseless protests that it may be hijacked; and that dialog is better than protest because no single protest has ever acheived staisfactory result in the past.

Please, pack aside, you are looking for cheap popularity. If you stayed in your house as we warned you to dialog instead, it won't turn out sour as experienced. You are representing your greediness and not me because i would have adviced you as I did not to drop your common sense at home while going for public senseless protests. Now, what is the outcome of your protests now than wasting many promising youths on the alter of self-inflicted foolishness?

When you think that you have seen it all, then will another LOW be born.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Mom007(f): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
qekng40:
What if the threat is from a law enforcement officer? Because the kill on sight talk ain't a normal talk.

Just what if.....

If I'm Macaroni I will stay put before Nigeria happens to him. I no get strength to dey type Justice for Macaroni oo sad
Lol. You just typed it bro!
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
qekng40:

Just what if.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba / 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary / List Of Impeached Nigerian State Governors Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.