Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? (25410 Views)

How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement / My Employer Short Paid Me, Please How Can I Recover: Help / I Need Your Help: My Employer Is Owing Me And He Doesn't Want To Pay Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by ivandragon: 1:20am On Apr 03, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

Straight to the point. I graduated last year and I am yet to get my statement of result from my school till this day(the fault is from my school). I recently got a job which I am to resume this new month. So I perused through the letter and found out that I am to show a proof of my degree. Already, my Employer knows that I am a recent graduate but I didn't explain the part of Statement of result.

Please how do I go about this?

Has your institution senate approved your result?

If yes, write a letter to the Registrar of the school & request for a letter of introduction/attestation.
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by pepericozi: 2:44am On Apr 03, 2022
How did you go for NYSC?

What did you submit along with your resume before given the job?

We need to know this.

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Bigsecret(f): 3:11am On Apr 03, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

Straight to the point. I graduated last year and I am yet to get my statement of result from my school till this day(the fault is from my school). I recently got a job which I am to resume this new month. So I perused through the letter and found out that I am to show a proof of my degree. Already, my Employer knows that I am a recent graduate but I didn't explain the part

Download your transcript online and present it
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Your school should be able to give you a statement of result or a to whom it may concern. Cheers
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by gbagyiza: 5:49am On Apr 03, 2022
KlausMichaelson:

Alright. Thanks a lot.

serious organizations don't work with verbal conviction, they will always like to see an evidence. go to the school if possible and request a cover letter from the office of the registrar..
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Str8talk21: 5:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Go and buy Òlúwólè degree certificate
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by youngsum(m): 6:01am On Apr 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
You ain't got nothing to proove son
baba
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Jeffy1206(m): 6:11am On Apr 03, 2022
Lordsagna:

So you think hope is still innocent. Well I'm trying each day to win her heart and help her control her magic.
Wow,. It's great to hear Gerrard and Rebecca are married.
Kol and Davina Claire are also planning their wedding ceremony in the french quarters
I missed new Orleans tho
for una mind una be the originals abi cool
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by lawalbo(m): 6:27am On Apr 03, 2022
Get official letter from your school addressed to your employer stating your predicament . That should suffice pending when the real result will be issued out by the school.
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Yankee101: 6:48am On Apr 03, 2022
Go to your faculty and get to whom it may concern

Or get a full transcript if you can't get the above
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by deebrownneymar: 6:50am On Apr 03, 2022
Who asks for statement of result other than certificate. You should have a success letter to present to him at least. Certificates take a while to come out
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

Straight to the point. I graduated last year and I am yet to get my statement of result from my school till this day(the fault is from my school). I recently got a job which I am to resume this new month. So I perused through the letter and found out that I am to show a proof of my degree. Already, my Employer knows that I am a recent graduate but I didn't explain the part of Statement of result.

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Rhectz(m): 7:10am On Apr 03, 2022
Obtain a letter of Identification from your Head of Department, attesting that you are indeed a graduate from the department.

You as well include your school ID card. These should get you covered.
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Falconx47: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

If possible, obtain a signed copy of your final year grades, or a letter from your head of department confirming that you have indeed passed all your courses but yet to be issued a statement or certificate.
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by sucre: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

Go to your HOD they would give you an attestation letter that you are done with school, no carryovers and awaiting your statement of result
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by mrdino(m): 7:47am On Apr 03, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

Think deeply, there must be something that shows that you have graduated, e.g., a proof (a signed document) that you did your clearance.
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by otabuko(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

Your head of Department can give you progress report (to whom it may concern). That should be enough for you.
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Froshloaded: 8:30am On Apr 03, 2022
Get a signed and stamped letter from hod or login to your school portal.
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Oppy2k2: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

Go and get TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN from your departmental HOD. Let your grades be clearly stated with your department stamp.
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by omoadeleye(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

Go to your school and ask for letter of attestation
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Anansa0003: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2022
Lordsagna:

Hi Klaus, how's the miklelsons doing? Is your brother Elijah still in new Orleans? What about Rebecca and kol.
I visited your daughter hope in mystic falls but her magic is growing deep each day....i think the hollow is back .
Nope the Hollow is not back. She just switch off her humanity..
She officially a Tribid now..and there re some gods that wants to kill her cos she is too powerful
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Solatium(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

Your school go issue you notification of graduation even if your results/certificate has not been made available to you.
There must be a letter in lieu of Certificate

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by nams77: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2022
KlausMichaelson:

Alright. Thanks a lot.
Go to your department and let them issue you a " To whom it may concern". I did it too in my own time.

It is a letter detailing that you graduated from that department and explaining that you are a fresh graduate.

Good luck son
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:09am On Apr 03, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

Why not log into your student profile in your school and screenshot the page there? Also have copies of your school ID card as well as your last semester results and proof of payment for exam, school fees etc for final year. Then be truthful on how and possibly when you can get your full statement of result. Goodluck
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by nelszx: 10:22am On Apr 03, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

School gives a 'To whom it may concern' letter in these type of cases. In some schools, it is on your student dashboard and in others you need to get to school to collect it.

That letter covers both your certificate and statement of result delays
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by phemmyfour: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

Show them your graduating list. Your final CGPA if it's on the school website
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by charlsecy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
.... how do I go about this?
Explain your position to them. If you have printouts of your school activities, show them as evidence you were a student. Get a signed letter from your HOD.
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by elisha4gabriel(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Get a letter from your school...to whom it may concern
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Aaay: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
You don’t have certificate
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by MadamOk(f): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Best suggestion so far
gaddafe:

Oga you don't need those nonsense mentioned above. You are not the first in this type of situation. If for any reason your employer begins to doubt you being a graduate, producing ID cards and all that is meaningless because even some dropout have these.

What you are to do is to go back to your school, since you say the fault is theirs. Go to the exams and records department and get a letter confirming you as a graduate but for whatever reason not been issued certificate. The letter is usually addressed as "To whom it may concern". I know someone who screened in immigration recruitment using this method.
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Skittyrichy: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
Rickmann:

Just be open and truthful about it to him.
If the job's yours, you ll get it...
screenshot each semester result, print them out, show them to your boss and explain everything to him.
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Rickmann: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Skittyrichy:
screenshot each semester result, print them out, show them to your boss and explain everything to him.

You should be suggesting to the OP and not me grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by GodisFirst: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Go to your school and apply for Statement of result or the result Transcript. Any official document to present to the employer. Then explain to the employer the reason why you haven't gotten the Statement of result. It is not a big deal. If you did well in the interview, they will not drop you because you did not present your certificate immediately, it not they wouldn't have shortlisted you. They will give you time to go and get it, but do it quick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal University, Otuoke Recruitment - Academic Staff (28 Positions) / 18 Common Interview Questions, Tips And Answers / Best CV Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.