Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? (25453 Views)

How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement / My Employer Short Paid Me, Please How Can I Recover: Help / I Need Your Help: My Employer Is Owing Me And He Doesn't Want To Pay Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by shamsin6300(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2022
gaddafe:

"To whom it may concern". I know someone who screened in immigration recruitment using this method.

So the person was also screened without his NYSC certificate? Just curious to know.

Or He has his NYSC certificate on ground but doesn't have Statement of result.
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by gaddafe(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
shamsin6300:

So the person was also screened without his NYSC certificate? Just curious to know.

Or He has his NYSC certificate on ground but doesn't have Statement of result.

What's the business of NYSC certificate and statement of result? Is NYSC certificate issued by the school? The person had NYSC certificate but didn't have BSC certificate. Please read well next time. Don't just crop out some part of my statement and assume it as whole.
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by shamsin6300(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
gaddafe:

What's the business of NYSC certificate and statement of result? Is NYSC certificate issued by the school? The person had NYSC certificate but didn't have BSC certificate. Please read well next time. Don't just crop out some part of my statement and assume it as whole.

I crop it so that I won't spam the thread.
Is just a simple question that I asked bcuz I want you to put me through but you sound bitter.

Sorry anyway.
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by gaddafe(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
shamsin6300:

I crop it so that I won't spam the thread.
Is just a simple question that I asked bcuz I want you to put me through but you sound bitter.

Sorry anyway.

NYSC does not have business with statement of result or certificate. What I wrote in my previous post was about certificate, what you posted was about statement of result. Hence I said you should read properly next time. I also explained that the person in question had NYSC, the only issue was the result which he got a letter as a back up for. Also let me sound this with the kind of questions I'm getting here: I hope you guys know that a statement of result has expiry date? I'm not bitter my guy, weather hot!
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by shamsin6300(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
gaddafe:

NYSC does not have business with statement of result or certificate. What I wrote in my previous post was about certificate, what you posted was about statement of result. Hence I said you should read properly next time. I also explained that the person in question had NYSC, the only issue was the result which he got a letter as a back up for. Also let me sound this with the kind of questions I'm getting here: I hope you guys know that a statement of result has expiry date? I'm not bitter my guy, weather hot!

Lols
Is ok Sir.

Thanks for taking your time to explain vividly.
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Kramerr: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Generalkorex:

I'm in your DM

I've responded to all your messages, yes?
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Generalkorex(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kramerr:

HI, Good day. I have a gig i'd like you to work on. Quote me for more details.
I'm in your DM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. / The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates / What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.