Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (38866 Views)

New Coastal Scenic Highway In China's Hainan Usher In Diverse Tourism Experience / Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) / The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
2sexycom:
One thing I have noticed about Akwa Ibom is their focus on road constructions. They are have been busy, from Akpabio to Udom, connecting their cities and villages and the roads are of HIGH STANDARDS... They are not stopping and this includes inner villages too.

IF they can fix their unemployment and making Akwa Ibom industrialize, trust me, a lot of people will leave Lagos for Akwa Ibom. I love that state!
May God bless you . We are on away to industrialization and you need road access . They idea is to connect the entire state with standard road and it’s started from Attah to Akpabio and now Udom

2 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
derecho:
Akwa ibom people still doing house help? Are you sure you aren't referring to 1999?
Yes, the oil rich states maybe underperforming but na Lagos fall hand pass if we should say the Truth.
Don’t mind that guy is been so busy lately in every Akwa ibom thread insulting us
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
OVB123:
Which diri? abeg abeg, if na joke stop ham.... That is the worst governor sofar in niger delta.
but he just commissioned an airport and also brought Ibomair to bayelsa
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

There is no excuse for them not performing. I have lived in the Niger delta region for a very long time and I see how they waste funds. Dubia started small. What are the steps being taken by their government to create a solid foundation for the state? Awka Ibom state has a lot of potentials. Can't the government invest in tourism? They have green vegetation. Men! As I mentioned earlier, even their cultural display is just too colorful. Imagine have a better version of Donald Duke in that state, please don't make excuses for them. They waste a lot funds on irrelevant enjoyment.
pls in your small time , kindly research about the developmental strides in Akwa ibom, you will be so suppressed to high rate of industrialization in the state now

2 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by brandsoncharlie: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ilaumoh:
THE LONGEST CONSTRUCTED DUAL CARRIAGE ROAD IN AKWA IBOM

This is the longest stretch of Dualised Road, ever constructed by an administration in Akwa Ibom State since its creation in 1987.

The road also has the most attractive features, including two cable decorated bridges, three Roundabouts, street lighting and walkways.

It is the most beautiful entry route into the industrial belt of the State.

Governor Emmanuel does not make noise, his projects do the talking.

Welcome to Etinan-Ndon Eyo Road, a 29 kilometers dual super highway!

#UdomEmmanuel
#akwaibomisworking
#CompletionAgenda

https://fb.watch/c7bAwIa-PY/
This is just like the N1 high way road in Accra leading to aflao border and capecoast leading the ivory coast border.
Well done.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
jieta:
I'm sorry if those few projects you highlighted are not getting attention, you should try and visit other state and see how it looks.

You guys are lucky no have akpabio and the current governor.
Kindly ask the ungrateful dullard of all those projects he listed were Udom or his brother Akpabio projects .. One thing you should know within Akwa ibom there is division btw tribal lines .. an Ana Ng man (Akpabio them) don’t see anything better coming from Udom government, same with oron man and also ekid man. I’m from Ibeno (obolo) an we are the ones that can tell you the truth . Observe any Akwa ibomite hating on Udom check carefully is either an APC member or from another sub tribe in Akwa ibom
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hamiltonii:

How about Nigeria allowing them to control their resources?
don’t mind the wimb Akwa ibomite are not poor

2 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
onuman:
Beautiful. In neighbouring Imo state, the state governor must ensure that such a road exists only around the communities in the state capital, Owerri.
so no expansion to inner town or villages?
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by adefitim(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
mariovito:
Not bad at all.

Akwa abasi ibom ayaya.

Dakkada.

From my observation, the 1 and 3 pics are not pictures from Nigeria.

In another news, which way Nigeria?
Everything is falling apart, security, economy, health and more.

The dream now is to Japa
But brain drain is another issue. Our best brains and hands are leaving the country in droves in search of the metaphoric greener pastures. Leaving behind less manpower for the work at hand.

Elections doesn't even guarantee that we will have a good government next year.

Insecurity is now at an all time high.

I ask again which way Nigeria?

Some years ago, anyone who complained or pointed out inefficiencies in Buhari and his administration is termed a Wailing Wailer.

But today, nobody is called a wailer for complaining. Why is it so?

Those who mocked others and called them wailers are the ones wailing the loudest now.

Its only sad that it took this long for the scales to come off their eyes.

@bolded I salute you Mr Eagle � eye
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Nicepoker(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ilaumoh:

Yek nyen idakada
how about unemployment.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by 9japride(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ilaumoh:
pls in your small time , kindly research about the developmental strides in Akwa ibom, you will be so suppressed to high rate of industrialization in the state now
[color=#006600][/color]

Ok I will do that.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by BHG1: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
Charity Begins At home’ A Myth Or A Reality? https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2022/04/charity-begins-at-home-myth-or-reality.html
Ilaumoh:
the governor is not from etinan but Onna and meanwhile he is even starting it late sef
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by BHG1: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Charity Begins At home’ A Myth Or A Reality? https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2022/04/charity-begins-at-home-myth-or-reality.html
adefitim:

@bolded I salute you Mr Eagle � eye
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by SHINJA: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
obynzo:

Oga be very careful what you post lest you will be picked up and locked up for hate speech. Don't think DSS are not monitoring your post and don't for one second think you cannot be tracked.

Igbo boy Shut up you ..Did you criticize your foolish brother that insulted other tribes

1 Like

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by OVB123: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ilaumoh:
but he just commissioned an airport and also brought Ibomair to bayelsa
U just have to ask those living in bayelsa state, since he was sworned in, he has not done anything tangible. The airport you are talking about was contructed by previous administration and completed. Kudos to udom emmanuel, i`m impressed with his performances sofar.

1 Like

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Abagworo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ilaumoh:
THE LONGEST CONSTRUCTED DUAL CARRIAGE ROAD IN AKWA IBOM

This is the longest stretch of Dualised Road, ever constructed by an administration in Akwa Ibom State since its creation in 1987.

The road also has the most attractive features, including two cable decorated bridges, three Roundabouts, street lighting and walkways.

It is the most beautiful entry route into the industrial belt of the State.

Governor Emmanuel does not make noise, his projects do the talking.

Welcome to Etinan-Ndon Eyo Road, a 29 kilometers dual super highway!

#UdomEmmanuel
#akwaibomisworking
#CompletionAgenda

https://fb.watch/c7bAwIa-PY/

It is not the longest highway by a State Government in South-south. The Owerri-PH highway built by Amaechi with streetlights is much longer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Almaigaa: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
DamianX:

These type of roads plenty for west too especially Lagos the over hype slum.

Anambra has the highest numbers of Slums in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Sensiblerealist: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
We should all stop celebrating nonsense. A two-way dual lane is now super highway.
Nawa for who do us this strong thing.
Las las, something must to change

wiseoneking:
Not really a big deal coming from Akwaibom. This is a state that gets ten times federal allocation than a state like Ebonyi yet, Ebonyi state government are doing great, even if not greater. Balyelsa, Delta are worst . I think Akwaibom is trying but not really great with respect of what they are getting. Despite all the wealth of such states like Akwaibom, Anambra will still be ahead of them in every indices of development. I personally like Akwaibom state and her people.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
SHINJA:

Igbo boy Shut up you ..Did you criticize your foolish brother that insulted other tribes

This is your last warning be very careful. you can be easily tracked.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by SHINJA: 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
obynzo:

This is your last warning be very careful. you can be easily tracked.

Shut up
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by tonbari: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Tomek09:
Akwa Ibom, Cross River and other states eating dog meat will never never have progress. Bunch of useless idiots

Wow!! I haven't commented here in over 10 Years. But your Apparent lack of a brain was so glaring I couldn't resist. Bravo... You just sunk into new depths, the lowest in the history of Humanity. I'm sorry bro, but you're a FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by saintnegroid(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ilaumoh:
next time quit smoking hate weed .. make a tour to the project side or better still ask questions
you are not akwa ibom man... I pass that road almost every day... Advice your self rather on smoke... Why avoid the part that he is using 7years for the road? If you are gainfully employed you will know that this chewing gum money they give you to sing their praises on media is useless . Stop defending nonsense
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Aeoner4: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
jieta:
I'm sorry if those few projects you highlighted are not getting attention, you should try and visit other state and see how it looks.

You guys are lucky no have akpabio and the current governor.

They are, actually. The projects the op talks about has been written about severally. It's nothing new. They do this to paint AKS as the fastest developing SS state. States like Ebonyi, with the little allocation, have done exceedingly better than the #ONLYGOD crooner.

And for the record, the overhead pass at Ekom Imam( which rather took too long to complete) is remarkable. Also, the ongoing Drainage close to the Secretariat is going to be a welcomed project.

What I
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Aeoner4: 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ilaumoh:

Nice advice to that wimb.. he feels everybody is a jobless individual like him

Me jobless? I was underemployed most of the time and I lived within my means. I don't lick assess for peanuts. I don't go out in buses campaigning for thieves to get peanuts after 7hrs of noise. I don't register socio-political groups to get crumbs from the government.

Now I'm grateful for answered prayers cos I'm gainfully employed in my field of study and earning decent money with GOOD career prospects ahead grin

Keep fighting though, in 6-10yrs your loyalty shall be rewarded and make sure you register your group for sweet landing wink

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Divinehenrich(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
I don't think you reside in Akwa ibom state. Most of the goods sold in Akwa ibom state comes from Aba, Nnewi & Onitsha.
Kinematics:

We do not depend on Aba for all our goods supply. Stop writing rubbing all in the name of hyping your landlocked, dirty, barren, erosion ravaged shithole.

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Aeoner4: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Divinehenrich:
I don't think you reside in Akwa ibom state. Most of the goods sold in Akwa ibom state comes from Aba, Nnewi & Onitsha.

100% true.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by ernestita3(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Tomek09:
Super high way yet every nook and cranny of Abuja, Lagos and Enugu is filled with their people doing 10K/month househelp and gateman work. All these oil rich States have corrupt leaders who don't care about the plight and wretchedness of their people. Stupid idiots.

I give it to u. Even when 70% of its citizens are dying in hunger and frustration.
No job in d state. Apart from politics, private schools, hotels, and filling station.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by holicupp(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Buliwyf:

Some of you are just unbelievable idiots always attracting hate to yourself. This thread is about AkwaIbom. But you have quickly dragged Anambra into it and started doing comparison and boasting like a silly old fool.

Later you will be wondering why Nigerians from all tribes seem to dislike your people.

He might not be from Anambra bro
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by dayabiuuku: 3:33am On Apr 03, 2022
Nice but let's call a spade a spade

They are just sitting up,

They have slept and slumbered for a long time

It was when many of them noticed that doing projects is the only way to campaign to the people to vote more years for them thats when they started doing them
It's not from fear of God and Goodwill
It's just for propaganda and image boosting

You doubt?

Probe how much was spent on those projects?

N5 billion on 5km road?

#ItIsWell!
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 4:19am On Apr 03, 2022
saintnegroid:
you are not akwa ibom man... I pass that road almost every day... Advice your self rather on smoke... Why avoid the part that he is using 7years for the road? If you are gainfully employed you will know that this chewing gum money they give you to sing their praises on media is useless . Stop defending nonsense
its so clear you are senseless .. stop smoking weed
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 4:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Aeoner4:

They are, actually. The projects the op talks about has been written about severally. It's nothing new. They do this to paint AKS as the fastest developing SS state. States like Ebonyi, with the little allocation, have done exceedingly better than the #ONLYGOD crooner.

And for the record, the overhead pass at Ekom Imam( which rather took too long to complete) is remarkable. Also, the ongoing Drainage close to the Secretariat is going to be a welcomed project.
Bittered Ipob spotted
What I
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 4:21am On Apr 03, 2022
Divinehenrich:
most again stop smoking ipob weed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Container Crashes Into BRT Terminal At Agric, Ikorodu / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport Umueri Update (Photos ) / Woman Runs Into Church To Escape Mob Action After Hitting Okada Rider. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.