Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (38856 Views)

New Coastal Scenic Highway In China's Hainan Usher In Diverse Tourism Experience / Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) / The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 03, 2022
SHINJA:

Shut up

Just one more inciteful comment
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 03, 2022
Ilaumoh:
wike did some impressive overhead bridge construction.. meanwhile rivers is doing very well

Noted, but how many kilometers BTW, not up to 5km, only in already developed areas in the capital city.
Which main construction links other settlements like oyigbo, etche and other suburb, let's be objective stop sentiment, never said wike ain't doing well.

3 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 03, 2022
obynzo:

An ignorant persons response, coming from someone who has never travelled out of PH since he was born. Boy travel and see.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by saintnegroid(m): 6:38am On Apr 03, 2022
Ilaumoh:
its so clear you are senseless .. stop smoking weed
he who thinks that he is sensible yet senseless is a fool. He who thinks that another is senseless is a fool. He who is quick to call another senseless is the one being senseless. My friend tackle the issues on ground and stop exposing your uncultured manner
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by SHINJA: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2022
obynzo:

Bleep u and shut up
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Kinematics: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2022
Divinehenrich:
I don't think you reside in Akwa ibom state. Most of the goods sold in Akwa ibom state comes from Aba, Nnewi & Onitsha.

In English Language there is a difference between the word Most and All.

That cl***n used the word all.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Shikini: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2022
Great

1 Like

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
quentin06:

An ignorant persons response, coming from someone who has never travelled out of PH since he was born. Boy travel and see.
And you believe I stay in PH? SMH
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
SHINJA:

Bleep u and shut up

I need to see you make one inciting comment. Don't be a coward just try and make one inciting comment.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
quentin06:

Noted, but how many kilometers BTW, not up to 5km, only in already developed areas in the capital city.
Which main construction links other settlements like oyigbo, etche and other suburb, let's be objective stop sentiment, never said wike ain't doing well.
you have a point .. Akwa ibom don’t concentrate thier development on the capital alone

1 Like

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by derolemode(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ilaumoh:
shut up there , why didn’t your brother Akpabio do it for your village and when didn’t your bush village became a standard for measuring Udom achievement in government..

You really don't know how to speak in public right?
You don't know whom you're talking to and you spit out trash.
I hope you were paid well last month by your political paymasters??
Don't ever tell me to shut up else I'll seek you out and take legal action against you. Be warned!!! �
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
derolemode:

Don't ever tell me to shut up else I'll seek you out and take legal action against you. Be warned!!! �
Abeg shut up and rest
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by wiseoneking: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
udemzyudex:

You're not wise
Honestly, not really a big deal. celebrating road construction despite billions allocation that is absolutely 10 times of Ebonyi, yet Ebonyi man is doing far more better. Check out Ebonyi monthly allocation and compare it with Akwaibom ayaya allocation, that's ten times higher. Nothing to celebrate here. You wonder why ibomites shouldn't be at the top of every state but they are still relegated. Why on earth should a state like Anambra or Ogun be more developed than Akwa people despite all money been pumped into her. They are even better that Balyelsa and Delta
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
derolemode:

Nonsense and ingredients.. Next time ask your brother to develop only your village
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by derolemode(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Nonsense and ingredients.. Next time ask your brother to develop only your village

Your Principal will be exposed after his time in office, so much spent yet so little to show.
I just tracked you a d I realised that you're just a t*ut with an android phone and an educated illiterate.
If you continue this rubbish you will see me face to face when you're in cuffs just so you know there are boys and there are MEN.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
derolemode:

Your Principal will be exposed after his time in office, so much spent yet so little to show.
I just tracked you a d I realised that you're just a t*ut with an android phone and an educated illiterate.
If you continue this rubbish you will see me face to face when you're in cuffs just so you know there are boys and there are MEN.
hahaha senseless fool and idiotic wimb .. You are too small for me idad
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by 2sexycom(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2022
Ilaumoh:
May God bless you . We are on away to industrialization and you need road access . They idea is to connect the entire state with standard road and it’s started from Attah to Akpabio and now Udom
A chinese proverb says if you want to build wealth, build roads...

1 Like

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by nesphil(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
What do you know about Akwa Ibom State
You can never compare to Akwa Ibom State, cos AKS is on another level.

wiseoneking:
Not really a big deal coming from Akwaibom. This is a state that gets ten times federal allocation than a state like Ebonyi yet, Ebonyi state government are doing great, even if not greater. Balyelsa, Delta are worst . I think Akwaibom is trying but not really great with respect of what they are getting. Despite all the wealth of such states like Akwaibom, Anambra will still be ahead of them in every indices of development. I personally like Akwaibom state and her people.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by nesphil(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
You're talking rubbish.

9japride:
I believe Awka Ibom state is the richest state in Nigeria? It should be in competition with Dubai. To me it seems every state has BMC kind of organisation that help them market their works. Most of these Niger Delta state just love to flex with state resources, buying latest SUVs. Instead of them to invest in their youths and create an enabling environment for businesses to thrive. Greed and wickedness is the only type of politics they all know how to play. Such a pity.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by nesphil(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Look at this ediot...
Till Soludo completes his tenure, he won't have any road close to any of these roads in your state of Anambra.
Thank God you guys are now Oil producing state, let me see the dumb excuses that you trolls will come here to give.
undecided

Are your people not the ones selling sachet water and Galla in every nook and crannies of this country
Bitter soul like you.

Tomek09:
Super high way yet every nook and cranny of Abuja, Lagos and Enugu is filled with their people doing 10K/month househelp and gateman work. All these oil rich States have corrupt leaders who don't care about the plight and wretchedness of their people. Stupid idiots.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by nesphil(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
You, this Bigot again, hope you're not among those shouting Obi now.
I've never seen a group of people that hate other people like you guys.

Hate runs in your guys' veins like blood.

The only JB project in your state is the second Niger Bridge which is an FG project,
because your state can't afford to pay JB.

And when you guys see good things happening in other places, it pains you guys to your marrows.

Tomek09:
Akwa Ibom, Cross River and other states eating dog meat will never never have progress. Bunch of useless idiots
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by 9japride(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2022
nesphil:
You're talking rubbish.

[color=#006600][/color]

Which one is rubbish? We too like celebrate mediocity. That's why those career politicians see the masses as mumu. The development they are doing, is it up to what their mates are doing in developed countries? A society that keep voting misfits. The funds used for development is our collective wealth. How has the oil boom affected the common man in street?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria / MCC Pedestrian Bridge Upper Iweka, Onitsha Now A Death Trap (Photos) / Container Crashes Into BRT Terminal At Agric, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.