Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (38843 Views)

New Coastal Scenic Highway In China's Hainan Usher In Diverse Tourism Experience / Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) / The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by OVB123: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2022
Jostoman:
diri is also doing well in bayelsa.
Which diri? abeg abeg, if na joke stop ham.... That is the worst governor sofar in niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by MikoB: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2022
Ilaumoh:
THE LONGEST CONSTRUCTED DUAL CARRIAGE ROAD IN AKWA IBOM

This is the longest stretch of Dualised Road, ever constructed by an administration in Akwa Ibom State since its creation in 1987.

The road also has the most attractive features, including two cable decorated bridges, three Roundabouts, street lighting and walkways.

It is the most beautiful entry route into the industrial belt of the State.

Governor Emmanuel does not make noise, his projects do the talking.

Welcome to Etinan-Ndon Eyo Road, a 29 kilometers dual super highway!

#UdomEmmanuel
#akwaibomisworking
#CompletionAgenda

https://fb.watch/c7bAwIa-PY/

The last governor lagos had was fashola, imagine akwa ibom that is not richer than lagos constructing 29 kilometers of road at a stretch, and Sanwo olu, maximum is always 6km and the eleko that he is constructing now is less than 19km, and taking alot of time to finish, not to talk of ikorodu roads, Lagos gdp is bigger than that of many European capitals, but lagos is lacking behind, I am not an hypocrite, let's call a spade a spade, sanwo olu is a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by 2sexycom(m): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2022
wiseoneking:
Not really a big deal coming from Akwaibom. This is a state that gets ten times federal allocation than a state like Ebonyi yet, Ebonyi state government are doing great, even if not greater. Balyelsa, Delta are worst . I think Akwaibom is trying but not really great with respect of what they are getting. Despite all the wealth of such states like Akwaibom, Anambra will still be ahead of them in every indices of development. I personally like Akwaibom state and her people.
Learn to make your points next time without making it seems like a competition. Akwa Ibom is doing better in terms of road constructions.... I don't think any state in Nigeria comes close.

2 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Shadysen: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2022
Tomek09:
Akwa Ibom, Cross River and other states eating dog meat will never never have progress. Bunch of useless idiots
what's your beef with them?

3 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Massivepussydes: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=Ilaumoh post=111572891]THE LONGEST CONSTRUCTED DUAL CARRIAGE ROAD IN AKWA IBOM

This is the longest stretch of Dualised Road, ever constructed by an administration in Akwa Ibom State since its creation in 1987.

The road also has the most attractive features, including two cable decorated bridges, three Roundabouts, street lighting and walkways.

It is the most beautiful entry route into the industrial belt of the State.

Governor Emmanuel does not make noise, his projects do the talking.

Welcome to Etinan-Ndon Eyo Road, a 29 kilometers dual super highway!

#UdomEmmanuel
#akwaibomisworking
#CompletionAgenda

stupid and useless post from udom Emmanuel asslicker
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by hopexter(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2022
MAGG0T:

Imagine an Afonja Muslim, trying to claim being from South south region,...2 faced idiots, we have no tie with you people, you can't also make us hate igbos

He’s from South South you Maggot grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by HarryDuce(m): 11:03am On Apr 02, 2022
9japride:
I believe Awka Ibom state is the richest state in Nigeria? It should be in competition with Dubai. To me it seems every state has BMC kind of organisation that help them market their works. Most of these Niger Delta state just love to flex with state resources, buying latest SUVs. Instead of them to invest in their youths and create an enabling environment for businesses to thrive. Greed and wickedness is the only type of politics they all know how to play. Such a pity.
Lol which Dubai? With how much money? The money Nigeria as a whole makes, is not up to a quarter of what the Dubai government makes over the same time period. Before you compare Nigeria to any other part of the world, know that Nigeria is very POOR in every sense of the word.

Yes, the government is corrupt and thieving but please, don't have high expectations from what is not there. In the past, I used to criticize the amount budgeted for road construction in the Niger Delta with much scrutiny when compared to the amount budgeted for the same length of road in the north that would be significantly cheaper. Guess what? I still scrutinize but I don't compare because quality road construction is a laudable feat in the south. Are you familiar with the terrain of most parts of the Niger Delta? Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by udemzyudex(m): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2022
wiseoneking:
Not really a big deal coming from Akwaibom. This is a state that gets ten times federal allocation than a state like Ebonyi yet, Ebonyi state government are doing great, even if not greater. Balyelsa, Delta are worst . I think Akwaibom is trying but not really great with respect of what they are getting. Despite all the wealth of such states like Akwaibom, Anambra will still be ahead of them in every indices of development. I personally like Akwaibom state and her people.

You're not wise

2 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by MAGG0T(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2022
hopexter:

He’s from South South you Maggot grin grin

We know when an Hausa or Yorubas are trying to play their tricks, we have more ties with Igbo than you lots, so stay in your region and leave south south out of your frustration
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Kinematics: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2022
MAGG0T:

[s]We know when an Hausa or Yorubas are trying to play their tricks, we have more ties with Igbo than you lots, so stay in your region and leave south south out of your frustration[/s]

Attachee by force.

3 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by 9japride(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2022
HarryDuce:
Lol which Dubai? With how much money? The money Nigeria as a whole makes, is not up to a quarter of what the Dubai government makes over the same time period. Before you compare Nigeria to any other part of the world, know that Nigeria is very POOR in every sense of the word.

Yes, the government is corrupt and thieving but please, don't have high expectations from what is not there. In the past, I used to criticize the amount budgeted for road construction in the Niger Delta with much scrutiny when compared to the amount budgeted for the same length of road in the north that would be significantly cheaper. Guess what? I still scrutinize but I don't compare because quality road construction is a laudable feat in the south. Are you familiar with the terrain of most of the Niger Delta? Peace.
[color=#006600][/color]

There is no excuse for them not performing. I have lived in the Niger delta region for a very long time and I see how they waste funds. Dubia started small. What are the steps being taken by their government to create a solid foundation for the state? Awka Ibom state has a lot of potentials. Can't the government invest in tourism? They have green vegetation. Men! As I mentioned earlier, even their cultural display is just too colorful. Imagine have a better version of Donald Duke in that state, please don't make excuses for them. They waste a lot funds on irrelevant enjoyment.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by lagosrd: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2022
That one in calabar deflected to APC because of a super highway which they never honoured any agreement with him.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2022
Tomek09:
Super high way yet every nook and cranny of Abuja, Lagos and Enugu is filled with their people doing 10K/month househelp and gateman work. All these oil rich States have corrupt leaders who don't care about the plight and wretchedness of their people. Stupid idiots.
the leaders have gongoni for brain
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Jalaw: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2022
This hate is too much bros
Pour your frustration on your state government to sit-up.
Tomek09:
Super high way yet every nook and cranny of Abuja, Lagos and Enugu is filled with their people doing 10K/month househelp and gateman work. All these oil rich States have corrupt leaders who don't care about the plight and wretchedness of their people. Stupid idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by realstars: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2022
Tomek09:
Akwa Ibom, Cross River and other states eating dog meat will never never have progress. Bunch of useless idiots
I saw your head in the gutter this morning. Were you the one?

2 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Jalaw: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2022
You get issues with Akwa Ibom person?
You sound so bitter
Tomek09:

3 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by CashVessel(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2022
I like Udom, but for heaven's sake let him pay retires their gratuities and pensioners their pension..Some retired over five years ago.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Aeoner4: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2022
jieta:
Oga, value what you have.

� Indeed. Have you been to Itu Road - Urua ekpa - uniuyo second gate - CCC road-to Ntak inyang axis? You should ask your government why that side has been neglected for ages. OK let's talk about ukana offot Road that links to Aka road from Abak Road. That place and many others are a mess when it rains. A lil downpour flood compounds along that end. Someone on here showed pics of Dualization of the roads and commissioner of works was on radio yapping on about how much his tenure has achieved in making uyo safer with reduced potholes. Dude was on crack.

AKS receives one of the highest allocations and what does your DAKKADA thief do? He's plunged the state into huge debts. Check the debt statuses for each state and compare Tto some that do not get 1/5th of what you guys get.

Pathetic.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by deavicky(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
They way they hype the road I tot it will be up to 200km. Just 29km while a former governor of Rivers State had done 34km from Igwuruata roundabout to elele Road about.
For ur information it was build with the state money not your governor's money.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by ncheochiagha: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
mariovito:
Not bad at all.

Akwa abasi ibom ayaya.

Dakkada.

From my observation, the 1 and 3 pics are not pictures from Nigeria.

In another news, which way Nigeria?
Everything is falling apart, security, economy, health and more.

The dream now is to Japan,
But brain drain is another issue.

Elections doesn't even guarantee that we will have a good government next year.

Insecurity is now at an all time high.

I ask again which way Nigeria?

People in Nigeria know what Japan is ??
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
West1side:
Ebonyi state is no where doing better than Akwa Ibom. You can shut your dirty mouth on that n yes every state can do beta.

the whole of South w aste is a shit hole safe for lagos bought and dominated by igbos

2 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by jieta: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Aeoner4:

� Indeed. Have you been to Itu Road - Urua ekpa - uniuyo second gate - CCC road-to Ntak inyang axis? You should ask your government why that side has been neglected for ages. OK let's talk about ukana offot Road that links to Aka road from Abak Road. That place and many others are a mess when it rains. A lil downpour flood compounds along that end. Someone on here showed pics of Dualization of the roads and commissioner of works was on radio yapping on about how much his tenure has achieved in making uyo safer with reduced potholes. Dude was on crack.

AKS receives one of the highest allocations and what does your DAKKADA thief do? He's plunged the state into huge debts. Check the debt statuses for each state and compare Tto some that do not get 1/5th of what you guys get.

Pathetic.

I'm sorry if those few projects you highlighted are not getting attention, you should try and visit other state and see how it looks.

You guys are lucky no have akpabio and the current governor.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Hamiltonii: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Tomek09:

How about Nigeria allowing them to control their resources?

2 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by kenny714433(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
kenny714433:
grin

Nawa for this hype o. I pray he commissions the road before rapture takes place, because the speed of execution of this project is faster than lightning bolt.

2sexycom:
One thing I have noticed about Akwa Ibom is their focus on road constructions. They are have been busy, from Akpabio to Udom, connecting their cities and villages and the roads are of HIGH STANDARDS... They are not stopping and this includes inner villages too.

IF they can fix their unemployment and making Akwa Ibom industrialize, trust me, a lot of people will leave Lagos for Akwa Ibom. I love that state!

Yeah, that's where we are lagging behind. An average Akwaibomite believes in licking politicians ass than developing himself. When we get it right in human development, and start erecting good structures in our towns, Aks will be a nice place to behold.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by tollyboy5(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
nairaman66:

When you make this kind of comment, you’ll say where you are from and the developmental strides your state governor is doing.

Is it foolish to chastise a governor of another state, while yours is worse off!
I'm from Epe
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by onuman: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Beautiful. In neighbouring Imo state, the state governor must ensure that such a road exists only around the communities in the state capital, Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by valETA1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
I have never wanted to post anything on any of this Illaumoh's threads. But u see this particular one, I will summarize it in one, to make ammends to all the ones I've been ignoring. LIES !

94% of this guy's post are lies and doesn't depicts what is on ground.
Always cropping sm1's (Akpabio) achievements to praise his pay master.
Believe him at ur own risk.

After Udom, I'll still be a nairalander, I'll see who Illaumoh will be praising by then.

And yes, Illaumoh is no better Akwa-Ibomite than myself.

Akwa Ibom is the only state yet to pay the retired teachers what's due to them, for more than 6 years now.
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Tomek09(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
SHINJA:

Look at this pig hairy chest cannibal
While your people keep eating human meat..

Cannibals shocked shocked

No wonder the killing in the east keep increasing because of the rate you cannibals feed on human meat...

We yoruba's will chase you Igbo's from Lagos soon..

Someday ,the good people of South South will chase all you Igbo's from their land..
Get lost. I won't dignify you with a comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) / 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria / MCC Pedestrian Bridge Upper Iweka, Onitsha Now A Death Trap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.