Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos (1261 Views)

Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? / Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria / Why The British Hates The Ibos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by PressMyButton: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2022
You never would have thought that Russian oligarchs would have had their assets seized in Europe among several other financial and economic sanctions.
A host country or state holds the final say on all properties on her soil and does whatever they deem fit. They make the laws and can as well rejig the laws to suit their purpose. Any stranger who thinks himself above his host could be made to pay for his foolishness and go down as a pauper he once was before migrating to the host's state with a pair of slippers and a nylon bag.. Whatever you enjoy in your host region is a privilege not a right.

There are about 10 Russian billionaires in the top 100 Forbes list, it's no mean feat yet events have shown that they needed Europe more than Europe needed them. An instance of Roman Abramovic loosing his ownership of Chelsea fc in less than two weeks is a concrete proof that no stranger irrespective of influence is as powerful as the Government of the hosts.
The spurious claim that ibos have a stake in Lagos, parts of SW or Abuja is as preposterous as the claim that Lagos is no man's land. By the time it's dawned on you, it would have been a little too late.
I would advise that ibos begin to think home, so that you won't lose all in case of any eventuality.
If it's not home, it can never be home. If you start making your home liveable, more habitable and economically viable, perhaps, you might also have an increase in the number of strangers migrate to the region for economic opportunities.

A word, they say, is enough for the wise.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by Fafesot: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2022
grin
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by Stcloj: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2022
Exactly the point

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by Sergio101(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2022
sad
You are Yoruba. why not write..."lesson for my tribe Yoruba". why this obsession with anything Igbo??.

Your backyard is ravaged with mined skull and yet you......

outta here

10 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by Sergio101(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2022
undecided..... Beside. Legos still remains no man's land till tommorow. There's nothing a filthy elements can do about it.
Last time I checked, there's no gate on transformers........ so do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by BKayy: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2022
Laziness is when a full grown adult male sits down by 9am to be analysing how to coerce his fellow man's property in Lagos. All the way from OSHOGBO oh

The worst is that what you are doing is the average thought running through most of Yoloba able bodied Men.

Where were you people when Igbo men came with nothing and established themselves in that Lagos?

Una shame dey shame me.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by PressMyButton: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2022
Sergio101:
sad

You are Yoruba.
why not write..."lesson for my tribe Yoruba".
why this obsession with anything Igbo??.

outta here
Fly wey no dey hear word na im dey follow dead body enter grave. No ibo man is worth Roman Abramovic's left leg, yet he couldn't return home with his fortunes abroad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by PressMyButton: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2022
Sergio101:
undecided..... Beside.
Legos still remains no man's land till tommorow.
There's nothing a filthy elements can do about it.

Last time I checked, there's no gate on transformers........ so do the needful
Russians too propably could have said same at some point but see where they are now.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by PressMyButton: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2022
BKayy:
Laziness is when a full grown adult male sits down by 9am to be analysing how to coerce his fellow man's property in Lagos. All the way from OSHOGBO oh

The worst is that what you are doing is the average thought running through most of Yoruba able bodied people.
Where were you people when Igbo men came with nothing and established themselves in that Lagos?

Una shame dey shame me.
If Yoruba would not touch your 2×2 when they had the opportunity during the height of civil war, it only proves that you are beneath them in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by EastisBae: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2022
PressMyButton:
[s]You never would have thought that Russian oligarchs would have had their assets seized in Europe among several other financial and economic sanctions.
A host country or state holds the final say on all properties on her soil and does whatever they deem fit. They make the laws and can as well rejig the laws to suit their purpose. Any stranger who thinks himself above his host could be made to pay for his foolishness and go down as a pauper he once was before migrating to the host's state with a pair of slippers and a nylon bag.. Whatever you enjoy in your host region is a privilege not a right.

There are about 10 Russian billionaires in the top 100 Forbes list, it's no mean feat yet events have shown that they needed Europe more than Europe needed them. An instance of Roman Abramovic loosing his ownership of Chelsea fc in less than two weeks is a concrete proof that no stranger irrespective of influence is as powerful as the Government of the hosts.
The spurious claim that ibos have a stake in Lagos, parts of SW or Abuja is as preposterous as the claim that Lagos is no man's land. By the time it's dawned on you, it would have been a little too late.
I would advise that ibos begin to think home, so that you won't lose all in case of any eventuality.
If it's not home, it can never be home. If you start making your home liveable, more habitable and economically viable, perhaps, you might also have an increase in the number of strangers migrate to the region for economic opportunities.

A word, they say, is enough for the wise.[/s]

Lazy afonja, always looking to reap where they didn't sow. Don't go and work to help your life, be there looking for Igbo investments to seize.

Tomorrow, after wasting your life, you will be looking for skulls to mine grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by Sergio101(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2022
PressMyButton:

Fly wey no dey hear word na im dey follow dead body enter grave. No ibo man is worth Roman Abramovic's left leg, yet he couldn't return home with his fortunes abroad.

. Rubbish!!!.

Try nonsense nah
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by PressMyButton: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2022
EastisBae:

Lazy afonja, always looking to reap where they didn't sow. Don't go and work to help your life, be there looking for Igbo investments to seize.

Tomorrow, after wasting your life, you will be looking for skulls to mine grin grin
I bet Europe and the US are also reaping where they didn't sow. You'd better ask your Governors to get down to work and make your region liveable, otherwise there is nothing outside your 5 SE states that belongs to you.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by BKayy: 10:22am On Apr 02, 2022
PressMyButton:

If Yoruba would not touch your 2×2 when they had the opportunity during the height of civil war, it only proves that you are beneath them in all ramifications.
You think history is market women's quarrel.

First of all, Most Yolobas celebrated when the pogrom was brought to lagos. They thought looting Igbo shops will better their lives but the reverse was the case.

So my dear, history is not stories written with chalk that anybody can erase at will. Every push that happens in Lagos always end with most Yolobas either looting Igbo shops or campaigning for more looting like we saw in Endsars etc.

Now what is the main point of your thread? The same envy and Shamelessness of eyeing Igbo peoples property.

7 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by PressMyButton: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2022
Sergio101:

. Rubbish!!!.
Try nonsense nah
Can you fight against the law. Small boy, take several seats back.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by PressMyButton: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2022
BKayy:

You think history is market women's quarrel.

First of all, Most Yorubas celebrated when the pogrom was brought to lagos. They thought looting Igbo shops will better their lives but the reverse was the case.

So my dear, history is not stories written with chalk that anybody can erase at will. Every push that happens in Lagos always end with most Yorubas either looting Igbo shops or campaigning for more looting like we saw in Endsars etc.

Now what is the main point of your thread? The same envy and Shamelessness of eyeing Igbo peoples property.
Provide historical sources of your claims or stfu. Your Aba-made fabrications can only fly among gutter rats on Radio biafuro.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by Pakute: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2022
Food for thought

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by adekolaelect(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2022
Sergio101:
sad

You are Yoruba.

outta here
this one still on Yorubas while Ignores the sensible advise giving .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by Conner44: 11:51am On Apr 02, 2022
PressMyButton:

Your grandfathers once took over igbo peoples houses and lands over 60 years ago and look what’s happening today . . . Now those same igbo descendants have bought off your lands and overtaken your people in economic worth.

Do you plan a repeat of it all again?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by obaaderemi: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2022
This is very good advice for the ibos. Yet, Some of them here are throwing insults at the man offering the advice.

I still wonder how the ibos feel safe in a country that once destroyed ibo lives and property in the sixties. I wonder how they can still have so much outside iboland. It's foolishness and risky. I am sure there were many who doubted that ibos could be attacked the way they were in the 60s. These are people who were a big part of Nigeria. But the attacks started even before the civil war. Ojukwu did a wonderful thing trying to pull his battered people out of Nigeria but the problem was the timing.

He should have retired from the Nigerian military to lead a renaissance of iboland first by building a strong economy and a secret armament sector before declaring biafra. That's why I see people like Sunday igboho and nnamdi Kanu as idiots and thieves. Any region that wants to break free must first harmonize it's industries and education, etc.

But the ibos are the most outside -based tribe in Nigeria. They brag about owning other people's land and yet when war started in the 60s, how many of them stayed back?

Any sensible iboman will look towards home at a time like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by edochie12: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
Continue talking about igbos,when we are strategically planning to be president by 2023,una go see shege
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by Conrod: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
PressMyButton:

I bet Europe and the US are also reaping where they didn't sow. You'd better ask your Governors to get down to work and make your region liveable, otherwise there is nothing outside your 5 SE states that belongs to you.
You should have learned one or two things from the "lazy white indians" of america about what migration can do to lazy people and their land.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by Chimaraymond455: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
If anyone think or believe that Nigeria will defeat Biafra you need to think again,.. let me tell you especially the Yorubas who has made the Igbos their enemies, for your information ipbo have gain ground in your backyard, anyday and any time you start your madness to attack on the Igbos the whole of Yoruba land will burn down is not a threat but real. ipbo are all over Nigeria now waiting for the main time.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by ba7man(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Sergio101:
sad

You are Yoruba.

outta here
Na until dem mine your skull join before you understand what he's trying to warn you about.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by Pakute: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
Conrod:
You should have learned one or two things from the "lazy white indians" of america about what migration can do to lazy people and their land.
Your knowledge of history is abysmally poor. There was a genocide against the Indian aborigines on a monumental scale.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by PressMyButton: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Conner44:

Your grandfathers once took over igbo peoples houses and lands over 60 years ago and look what’s happening today . . . Now those same igbo descendants have bought off your lands and overtaken your people in economic worth.

Do you plan a repeat of it all again?
Ibos are economic refugees. When Iyaloja locked up Oyingbo market for two weeks, your parents were on the streets crying.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by PressMyButton: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
edochie12:
Continue talking about igbos,when we are strategically planning to be president by 2023,una go see shege
Lol.. Ibo and Aso rock are two parallel lines that can never meet.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by mightyhaze: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Yorobà grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by PressMyButton: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Conrod:
You produce nothing, all you do is open a 2×2 to sale imported goods, bringing in cheap substandard China-made goods to destroy the economy of the country.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
PressMyButton:

hungry Afonja I hope u know the population of igbos in lagos compared to Russians in UK? igbos are currently buying up whole eko Atlantic grin grin take ur owomida hungry agberos there Nd seize their propertiez grin grin
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by mightyhaze: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
obaaderemi:
This is very good advice for the ibos. Yet, Some of them here are throwing insults at the man offering the advice.

I still wonder how the ibos feel safe in a country that once destroyed ibo lives and property in the sixties. I wonder how they can still have so much outside iboland. It's foolishness and risky. I am sure there were many who doubted that ibos could be attacked the way they were in the 60s. These are people who were a big part of Nigeria. But the attacks started even before the civil war. Ojukwu did a wonderful thing trying to pull his battered people out of Nigeria but the problem was the timing.

He should have retired from the Nigerian military to lead a renaissance of iboland first by building a strong economy and a secret armament sector before declaring biafra. That's why I see people like Sunday igboho and nnamdi Kanu as idiots and thieves. Any region that wants to break free must first harmonize it's industries and education, etc.

But the ibos are the most outside -based tribe in Nigeria. They brag about owning other people's land and yet when war started in the 60s, how many of them stayed back?

Any sensible iboman will look towards home at a time like this.
lol.. see this yorobà cheesy
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War; Lesson For The Ibos by PressMyButton: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
If anyone think or believe that Nigeria will defeat Biafra you need to think again,.. let me tell you especially the Yorubas who has made the Igbos their enemies, for your information ipbo have gain ground in your backyard, anyday and any time you start your madness to attack on the Igbos the whole of Yoruba land will burn down is not a threat but real. ipbo are all over Nigeria now waiting for the main time.
Don't forget you are landlocked. It would be easier and much faster to finish you off in less than six months.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Info About The Sit At Home Order In IPOB States? / Only Tinubu Can Match Atiku In APC, Otherwise….. / Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.