Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Business Prospect With 500k In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Prospect With 500k In Nigeria (2184 Views)

E-commerce And Retail Business In Nigeria. Experience,challenges & Prospect. / Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. / 500k In My Hand, Dnt Know Which Business To Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Prospect With 500k In Nigeria by WhyAWhy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2011
I presently study in u.k and I have managed to save up 500k hoping to double by the end of October through some part time business I do. I need candid advice on good business prospects in nigeria that would be a good return on investment. The fact that I currently live outside Nigeria makes it a little bit difficult for me to put my thoughts together into a formidable venture. I have thought over fish farming but can 't seem to get enough information for a startup. I need directions.
Re: Business Prospect With 500k In Nigeria by DesignHud: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2011
Would you like to have a joint partnership. Some on that has the idea but no cash. if you're interested holla me at hillcroftbrandsng@gmail.com
Re: Business Prospect With 500k In Nigeria by surveycash(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2011
WhyAWhy:

I presently study in u.k and I have managed to save up 500k hoping to double by the end of October through some part time business I do. I need candid advice on good business prospects in nigeria that would be a good return on investment. The fact that I currently live outside Nigeria makes it a little bit difficult for me to put my thoughts together into a formidable venture. I have thought over fish farming but can 't seem to get enough information for a startup. I need directions.

N500k is lot of money. We are into human training and capacity building. See what we can do here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=704638.msg8637926#msg8637926

Thank you.
Re: Business Prospect With 500k In Nigeria by WhyAWhy(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2011
Thanks surveycash and Design Hud, I was saving the money up initially to buy a land, but I thought about the logistics of bothering about development et al and decided a good investment would be worth better returns. Your ideas are quite good but probably not suitable for me. thanks
Re: Business Prospect With 500k In Nigeria by Rossikk(m): 1:40am On Jul 05, 2011
@ poster. Go to esources.com. Register with them, and find a UK supplier of wholesale laptops.  Buy the stuff and sell in Naija for profit. Do this for 6 months and you'll be very well off at the end of it.

Cheers.
Re: Business Prospect With 500k In Nigeria by Stevogue(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2011
Make enquiries about Customer Club. It costs far less than half of that sum to begin. And again you can carry on the business even from overseas and still be able to do your primary job without interference. For further enquiries email: hellomacholi@yahoo.com or attend a Customer Club presentation yourself and assess the prospects yourself. Thanks.
Re: Business Prospect With 500k In Nigeria by Akins02324(m): 1:35am On Jul 16, 2011
Why don't you try importation business.I think with this amount with you,you can start importation business big time while you double the money within a short time frame.

There are lots of products you can import from china through your internet without having to travel to china.

You can visit my blog www.home-based-importation-business..com. every information needed to succeed in this business is there and i have also analyse some of the products you can imports and where you can get them with the ready made buyers waiting to pay you cash.

This is the kind of business you can run as a part-time or full time if you have enough time

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Down Scam Websites! / Stock Market Index Dips Further By 0.6% On Sustained Weaker Demand / I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.