Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday (28846 Views)

'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event / Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration / Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Okjay: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
[Obasanjo did not win in his booth and yet became president for eight years. It is about being widely accepted bor. make e no pain u.quote author=Akponmfet post=111582853]This one that can't even win his home state.
Some people think contesting for the presidency is a joke. You need a base and structure to win elections,votes don't fall from heaven. [/quote]
Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Yorubanza: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Truth be told, Amechi and osibanjo are Buhari choice not that compound old fool drug baron Tinubu.

The uselesssss idiotic old fool , frog eyes, drug baron Pablo Escobar of west should focus on sealing his penis urinary tract, so not to disgrace himself again by peeing in his old wrinkle dilapidated body and leave Nigeria politics alone for young people as posited by my daddy Pete Edochie.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Truthisunique2: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
Igbofam:
Anyway I feel Amaechi wanting to declare would serve as a counterbalance to Wike's desire to be President.

If Amaechi declares then Wike would find it very hard to step down for anyone else. He would want to ensure he stands toe to toe with Amaechi just to ensure he nullifies the South South votes.

If Amaechi gets the ticket and Wike does not then there is absolutely nothing Wike can do to stop him from getting all the votes he needs from the South South because his candidacy would transcend that of governorship.

wike is the one playing catch up with amaechi

Amaechi have had the intention since he was turbaned

1 Like

Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Truthisunique2: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
tope777:

My brother, those children under 18yrs old don't know this... they think APC will give both Party Chairman and Presidential candidate to nPDP block.
I don't expect a tope to talk without emotions

Does buhari looks like he gives a bleep about tinubu cult imposing his successor
Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Segs24: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Truth be told, Amechi and osibanjo are Buhari choice not that compound old fool drug baron Tinubu.

The uselesssss idiotic old fool , frog eyes, drug baron Pablo Escobar of west should focus on sealing his penis urinary tract, so not to disgrace himself again by peeing in his old wrinkle dilapidated body and leave Nigeria politics alone for young people as posited by my daddy Pete Edochie.
I pity how ur old age would be if u can refer to a person who can be ur father like this because u can afford cheap data and politics.

1 Like

Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Okjay: 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Franking:
Interesting. Amaechi vs Wike.

Amaechi is better. Wike is a glorified thug.
you must be a rivers state indigene. Words can describe the evil called wike.
Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by drlateef: 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Wailers always make my day. They fulfil their quota of wailing on daily basis. They will wail till eternity while Tinubu will rule anyhow they wail.

3 Likes

Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Freebills12: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Akponmfet:
This one that can't even win his home state.
Some people think contesting for the presidency is a joke. You need a base and structure to win elections,votes don't fall from heaven.

If Yaradua can do it, why not him. Obasnjo gave it Yaradua, Buhari will give it to Ameachi
Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
PDP give us Obi
APC give us Ameachi
Let's chose between two human beings

1 Like

Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nigeria economy is irredeemable.Buhari has destroyed everything.Dont let any politician deceive you by promising heaven and earth.They are also coming to steal
Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by foreshore(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fahdiga:
Amaechi is miles better than Wike

Ki lo mo de ee mo!
Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by AngelicBeing: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
poiZon:
The anointed one... Ameachi

The foolish one.. Tinubu

The abused one... Osinbajo

The crafty one... Buhari

The special one... GEJ

Kwankwaso... The confused one..
One person, Pdp, Apc, pdp again, now Nnpp..

Peter obi... The competent one..
If una like look enter bush go dey find fish...

Atiku... The stranded one.
Hahaha, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Validated: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
poiZon:

The foolish one.. Tinubu

The crafty one... Buhari

The special one... GEJ

PDP - OBI
APC - AMAECHI

Let the votes count.

3 Likes

Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Jackson105: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ugonna62:
It cant happen,tinubu presidency only exist in the imagination of some gullible and greedy yoruba muslims

Do you know the number of diplomats/ambassador that has visited him in about 5 days ago, from France to USA.

You will cry blood next year. We will be here to mock you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by tinsel: 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
ovieigho:
Pay back time !!

Fulani loves loyalty
If you think Tinubu made buhari win 2014 APC primary, you are wrong !

Amaechi did it …

As a matter of fact , Tinubu backstabbed Buhari…

Tinubu is a traitor
He betrayed Ribadu in 2010
He betrayed buhari and Fulanis don’t forgive easily
Without winning a single local government area for Buhari?
Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by chibrolex(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Long overdue,Amaechi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023.. All of them knows that he is the one to replace President Buhari. So I wish him the best and wish Nigeria more better...yes I believe

3 Likes

Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by ovieigho(m): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
tinsel:

Without winning a single local government area for Buhari?

Didn’t you see me wrote “ APC primary “

All your own ideology is wining your local govt through brutal means , like MC started maiming and killing just to prove a point in his local govt for Tinubu
Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Tareq1105: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
kenbee:
Amaechi is a good choice though, but Peter Obi still remains the Best of them all for now

Peter Obi the greatest liar.

1 Like

Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by pacespot(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
I thought this guy said he was not running.
Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Olatomiwami(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
poiZon:

The foolish one.. Tinubu

The crafty one... Buhari

The special one... GEJ

All this a never chop on NL are just constituting clog on better comment,NL is a ghost of it's former self,is getting so annoying
Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Lazenby007(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Useless he-goat
Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Olatomiwami(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

U need to get your head examine with that jargon s u put up there.

1 Like

Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by erubati: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

He is millions times better than ur previous,present and future generations combined

2 Likes

Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by EngrKemp: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
SIONKPO1:
Tell him to Resign as Minister of Transport,that man is a big time Thief and he is fucking too arrogant
I expect a pH boy to behave like boy boy slave?
Rivers people are proud masters
Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Ugonna62: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jackson105:

Do you know the number of diplomats/ambassador that has visited him in about 5 days ago, from France to USA.

You will cry blood next year. We will be here to mock you. grin grin grin
Ok till next year na.
Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Arysexy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Peter Obi vs Amaechi presidential debate go sweet to watch
Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Indispensable85(m): 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by Igbofam: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
00FFT00:

Na your papa be idi0t.

Your entire generation born and unborn are idi0ts.

You insulted me by calling me Ewu (goat or synonym for fool) in Igbo language and you expected me not to caution you as the idi0t you clearly are who insults people simply because they do not share your myopic pea sized point of view?

Bia Nwokem mind yourself
Re: Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday by kingdenny(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Akponmfet:
This one that can't even win his home state.
Some people think contesting for the presidency is a joke. You need a base and structure to win elections,votes don't fall from heaven.

Did Obasanjo win in ọgun state in 1999 presidential election?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Alex Otti Visits Widows Of The Five Soldiers Killed In Abia (Pictures) / Boko Haram Members In Dikwa Captured By CJTF, Weapons & Cattle Recovered (Pics) / The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.