Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) (83194 Views)

A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by cookings(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Last Yoruba adage in me. lol

kiss
ignis:
Everyone knows the beginning of a war, but no one can predict the end.
Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by SIRTee15: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
JosephXavier:
Things might even get worse if the West refuse to pay for their gas in Russian rouble

I used to feel a little sympathy for Ukraine but until I saw the red Cross memo telling black volunteer aid withers that Ukrainians might call them monkeys or use the N-word on them but they shouldn't give up

Those muda4keen racists should rot

Wesst are not paying for gas in rouble
Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by ignis: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
cookings:
Last Yoruba adage in me. lol

kiss

It's an igbo adage.
Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by nnamdi640: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mooh247:
That's what IPOB wants
Tell me what bandits and Fulanis herdmen want?
Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by Benny6944: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
OP WON'T COME DROP NONSENSE HERE. RUSSIANS ARE BUSY KILLING CIVILIANS.. THAT'S PURE WAR CRIME. WE WILL SEE THE END

1 Like

Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mooh247:

How low it has gotten ... Now Ibo girl claiming North just to escape the scolding we give Ibos on here

Abdulsalam was right give that mkpuru Mniri region ₦50,000 and they can sell their children add extra ₦20,000 and they add their wife or husband for a discount

These uncircumcised tribe always talking off point all the time. Did u inherited stupidity or is it a spell on u?

3 Likes

Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by Jim99: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
Still waiting for your video evidence of the so called "Ukranian women in the army" fighting in this war.

@AmazonTopaz

1 Like

Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
What killed them? In this picture, the dead seem to be lying down the same way. Don't no if this is a coincidence

1 Like

Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by Mooh247: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by TenQ: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dalil8:
The blood of these innocent people are on the hands of Zelensky

Glory to the fatherland Russia!
May your neighbours and acquaintances be as good and reasonable to you all your life as Russia is to Ukraine.
Can I get an amen from you?

1 Like

Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by zombieTRACKER: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mooh247:

How low it has gotten ... Now Ibo girl claiming North just to escape the scolding we give Ibos on here
Abdulsalam was right give that mkpuru Mniri region ₦50,000 and they can sell their children add extra ₦20,000 and they add their wife or husband for a discount

A bloody Yoruba Muslim scolding who?

A blind man that a Fulani sultan tells when the moon is out..

can a Yoruba Muslim be a sultan..

bloody ritualists.. head hunters.. cannibals invading burial grounds

is it a Yoruba Muslim that was chanting Sai barber in 2015... those ones?..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by Dalil8: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
°°°°°°
Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
:'{
Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by Jostoman: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mooh247:
That's what IPOB wants
if this one sef no fit impregnate his wife now sef na IPOB cause am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by Mooh247: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jostoman:
if this one sef no fit impregnate his wife now sef na IPOB cause am.

Shut up

iPOb are the cause of everything
Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by rolams(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
May God purnish Putin!
Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by TenQ: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dalil8:

Unfortunately I'm the Russia in the life's of my neighbor.
I'm een surprised you responded 'cause Russia was only seeking the good of ukraine until NATO decieved them.

So many wanabee "Russia" exist and thus it doesn't change this prayer for you. And you are certsinly not Putin: therefore,

May your neighbours and acquaintances be as good and reasonable to you all your life as Russia is to Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by Theunbothered: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Where are the fools who said Russia was being gentle?

1 Like

Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by 24brains(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by Dalil8: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
TenQ:

I'm een surprised you responded 'cause Russia was only seeking the good of ukraine until NATO decieved them.

So many wanabee "Russia" exist and thus it doesn't change this prayer for you. And you are certsinly not Putin: therefore,

Fortunately I'm the Russia in the lives of my neighbors... so you see, your prayers are useless.
Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by zombieTRACKER: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mooh247:

Shut Ipob miscreant

is your black forehead paining you again grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by Benwallt(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
You are not Hausa, you are yoruba muslim. Na only hausa muslims get sense for this forum and you will never see them in tribal wars here so stop denying your root.
You quoted the wrong person or you are afraid of the first person he quoted who brought the tribal dimension to this war post b4 the person you quoted served him or her. Some elements here should be inside soak away pit eating feaces n maggots.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=111596972][/quote]
U bastard, do u have a mother?
U were born out of rape by BokoHaram.
Ask ur mum she will explain to u
Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by Mooh247: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
zombieTRACKER:

is your black forehead paining you again grin

Please Biko I don't have time for people with flat head

1 Like

Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by papamondico: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
May the soul of the departed rest in peace Amen
Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by onuman: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
WriterNig:
@Viktoriia_UAH tweeted;

@Visegrad_24

BBC News

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7044267/russian-army-vs-u.s-army

Ukrainian President's desire to take Ukrain to join NATO. One man's ambition results to too much dead bodies littering the streets of Ukraine.
Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
TenQ:

Pls ignore that mofo he is a bloody nonentity who do not understand his identity.

1 Like

Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by crackhouse(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
America and Britain are bust enjoying themselves in their country after they pushed this guy to war with the impression that they will come to his aid, now see

1 Like

Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by onuman: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mooh247:
That's what IPOB wants

Parasites have no means to do this in the east again.

If the war you desire comes, you shall be chased to the Futa Jallon Hills from where you came. 1967-70 is different from this 21st century.
Re: Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) by Ened(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dalil8:
The blood of these innocent people are on the hands of Zelensky

Glory to the fatherland Russia!
Fatherland Russia ke. You are funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mysterious Sea Serpent Washed Up Onto Shore In Philippines (photos). / Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis / Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.