Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State (3309 Views)

Gov Amaechi Like Taking Risk...(photos) / Rebuilding Of Chibok Commence See Pictures / 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2011
a well deserved second tenure for my able govnor, some of his completed projects. over 70 completed health centers accross the state, 200 completed primary schools and secondary schools,

Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2011
more pics

Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2011
more,

Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2011
na u we know,

Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by ogagusps3: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2011
E no easy cool cool

Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by ogagusps3: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2011
more,

Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by ezeagu(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2011
What about the monorail?
Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by ektbear: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2011
Just curious, why does Amaechi wear that style of hat? I associate it with Ijaws. Or do Ikwerre also dress like that?
Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by ogagusps3: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2011
monorail,

Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by Ibime(m): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2011
ekt_bear:

Just curious, why does Amaechi wear that style of hat? I associate it with Ijaws. Or do Ikwerre also dress like that?

All Rivers people dress like that whether Ijaw, Ikwerre, Ndoni, Etche or Ogoni. Who no like better thing?

The only rule is that a good bowler hat must be accompanied by a nice walking stick. cool
Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by EzeUche(m): 1:36am On Jul 05, 2011
ekt_bear:

Ibime:

All Rivers people dress like that whether Ijaw, Ikwerre, Ndoni, Etche or Ogoni. Who no like better thing?

The only rule is that a good bowler hat must be accompanied by a nice walking stick. cool

Rivers people are not the only ones who dress like that. Even in Abia, you have some Igbos who dress like that.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by Demdem(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2011
@ Poster

Look, all these pictures are from his first tenure and agreed he did work well and deserves another term however i am of the opinion that he is presently sleeping.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by ogagusps3: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2011
^^All the work he's doing to make sure the garden city games goes well nko
Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by Demdem(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^^^^ what work is he doing in that regard? there is a committee headed by the deputy gov Ikuru i guess that has been planning and working for this present games since last year. all Ameachi needs to do is to release money which i guess he has done. Anyway, i simply want him to work better and harder this time around.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by Bensonite: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2011
ogagusps3:

^^All the work he's doing to make sure the garden city games goes well nko
The garden city games are not going on fine as expected. We had the hosting right in 2009 and He bent on building a new stadium when liberation stadium elekahia and civic centre were already good to go but needed little touches. The goverment deployed over N12bn for a new stadium last year which has resulted to the games been shifted thrice before it commenced. Hurriedly the goverment rushed to do some renovations on liberation staduim but besides inside the stadium, I can tell you as a Rivers indigene it was really embarassing the environs of the stadium. Their are many issues ranging from no accommodation as the athletes are forced to lodge in uniport without food and water. The games village has not been roofed yet and the access road to the new stadium is just not there. Too many things to point at. It is a big time flaw.
Back at the OP,
Amaechi has definetely gone to sleep after winning the elections based on merit of the last tenure. He needs to wake up. Potholes have gone deep to an extent of 2ft to 3ft depth with resultant damages on cars. There are too many things to complain. Flooding is killing the city. Most people who heard about the new Rivers State will be disappointed on visiting.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by mithel(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2011
[size=18pt] ALERT ALERT ALERT

PUBLICITY STUNT! PUBLICITY STUNT! PUBLICITY STUNT! 
[/size]
Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by Demdem(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2011
Bensonite:

The garden city games are not going on fine as expected. We had the hosting right in 2009 and He bent on building a new stadium when liberation stadium elekahia and civic centre were already good to go but needed little touches. The goverment deployed over N12bn for a new stadium last year which has resulted to the games been shifted thrice before it commenced. Hurriedly the goverment rushed to do some renovations on liberation staduim but besides inside the stadium, I can tell you as a Rivers indigene it was really embarassing the environs of the stadium. Their are many issues ranging from no accommodation as the athletes are forced to lodge in uniport without food and water. The games village has not been roofed yet and the access road to the new stadium is just not there. Too many things to point at. It is a big time flaw.
Back at the OP,
Amaechi has definetely gone to sleep after winning the elections based on merit of the last tenure. He needs to wake up. Potholes have gone deep to an extent of 2ft to 3ft depth with resultant damages on cars. There are too many things to complain. Flooding is killing the city. Most people who heard about the new Rivers State will be disappointed on visiting.

Thanks for your exposition about the games. I am much more particular about the bolded which i am in agreement with. i feel to an extent i'm an authority since i reside in this city. I hope the OP will see it this way. Honestly, Amaechi needs to wake up real fast.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by Seun(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2011
a well deserved second tenure for my able govnor, some of his completed projects
None of the pictures above are completed projects, you know.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by ideology(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
pls I need pics of the new stadium, thanks
Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by IboKiller: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
Seun: None of the pictures above are completed projects, you know.

So those schools and health centers are not completed projects? Hypocrite PDP agent who owns nairaland.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by ideology(m): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ibo-Killer:

So those schools and health centers are not completed projects? Hypocrite PDP agent who owns nairaland.
pls I need pics of the new stadium, thanks
Re: Gov. Amaechi Rebuilding Rivers State by olabukola: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Demdem: @ Poster

Look, all these pictures are from his first tenure and agreed he did work well and deserves another term however i am of the opinion that he is presently sleeping.
hehehe, I beleive you will change ur stand now he joined APC.

(1) (Reply)

What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) / Buhari Never Said He Will Make Naira Equal To The Dollar / Robert Mugabe: The Oldest President In The World? Facts And Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.