Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) (2269 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by officialwdhtv: 2:11am On Apr 03, 2022
Sister inlaw gets new car that brother's wife sowed to pastor back.

Her brother living in europe sent a car to his wife which she cleared herself and then the wife went to sow the car in church to the pastor after the pastor told her that another 3 cars will come out from where the first one came from lol

The end was surprising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAUGeJVnfQ0

5 Likes

Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by Mhykel217(m): 2:16am On Apr 03, 2022
Lol
Real abi comedy?

1 Like

Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 03, 2022
Wahala. This woman is a legend

5 Likes

Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by Kobojunkiee: 2:46am On Apr 03, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Her brother living in europe sent a car to his wife which she cleared herself and then the wife went to sow the car in church to the pastor after the pastor told her that another 3 cars will come out from where the first one came from lol

The end was surprising.
Na wa oo! undecided
Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by dawnomike(m): 2:46am On Apr 03, 2022
Protecting her brother's asset
Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by sunnymighty(m): 3:23am On Apr 03, 2022
officialwdhtv:

The end was surprising.

grin this one na confirm 'female redpiller".

3 Likes

Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by CrownOfClay724: 3:23am On Apr 03, 2022
If this is not a skit, then, that wife should be shipped to the evil forest.
She's too demented to be among sane humans.
How can you use what you did not buy to sow seed?
Mumu pastor open hand collect am grin

3 Likes

Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by dominique(f): 4:34am On Apr 03, 2022
If this is not a skit then this SIL deserves a lot of accolades. I love the tongue lashing she gave to the criminal pastor at the end. How can you be so comfortable using God's name to deceive and swindle people? If hell exists such pastors deserve to burn in the deepest part if it. Somebody struggled abroad to send a car to his wife ease movement for her and their little kids and you decided to brainwash her to hand the car over to you. Some people's conscience is dead and buried

5 Likes

Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by Help2020: 6:56am On Apr 03, 2022
officialwdhtv:

The end was surprising.

Everything she said is on point. They have turned church to business. That's how one useless passport is deceiving my sister right now in Edo state. The day I enter Nigeria now me and him that day

3 Likes

Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by Mindlog: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2022
Though a skit, it shows scammers who call themselves Pastors, always looking out for who to brainwash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by Taich(m): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2022
If the vehicle is registered with the husband's name, just jejely report the car stolen to the nearest police station. Bloody pulpit robbers.

6 Likes

Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by Richy4(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2022
Is she trying to sow a seed of discord between the family and God?... Is She really aware of what it takes to send a car home?

Speaking of what she never worked for.. sad
Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by jahson19(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2022
If he could brainwash her I to getting the car, believe me dat pastor is probably fuc.king d woman

5 Likes

Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by Microwhy: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2022
Mindlog:
Though a skit, it shows scammers who call themselves Pastors, always looking out for who to brainwash.
Its not a skit..
Don't hide the truth.
Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2022
Ladies and their pastors, fear any lady that act my pastor this my pastor that.....

religion still the opium of the masses.. karl marx undecided

1 Like

Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by RightToReject(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2022
You didn't force her, my foot! As if there's a more potent kind of force (or abuse) than psychological and emotional force. The victim woman acted like a typical feeble-minded person, and kudos to her sister-in-law.

Say no to feeble-mindedness and greed

2 Likes

Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by juman(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2022
"They turned church to business."
Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by Mindlog: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2022
Microwhy:

Its not a skit..
Don't hide the truth.

What "truth"?
Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by oglalasioux(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2022
This woman is a heroine. Thieves disguised in churches.

2 Likes

Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by Twinmama(f): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
This sister in-law should be given the award of "The best sister in-law" of the year.

Yahoo Yahoo pastors.
Using church as business.
Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Avoid ladies who think their pastors are always right.
Run a way from them or else, you would be marrying a wife for one pastor somewhere.
Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
I so want to believe this is real!

I love the lady!!! Balls!!! grin

The brother's wife looks too timid! She really did seem hypnotised

And what manner of pastor is that? Looking/sounding like a street guy.

There's nothing wrong with sowing seeds. God is just and faithful.

But you need to be able to tell when you're led of the spirit... and when a human being is trying to psyche you.

Finally, if you have to sow, sow from your sweat!

2 Likes

Re: Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) by officialwdhtv: 8:14am On Apr 04, 2022
Twinmama:
This sister in-law should be given the award of "The best sister in-law" of the year.

Yahoo Yahoo pastors.
Using church as business.

The sister inlaw really tried...the pastor wanted to play a smart one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do / I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. / Your Earliest Childhood Memory Dates To What Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.