Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack (31845 Views)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque / Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping / Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

Which of you Muslims stood up for him to condemn what was done to him for speaking out..

Do you know how many people has been arrested and thrown in jail for speaking out against injustice...
Do you Muslims ever condemn the killings of people you call infidel... is Mathews you keep quiet or support it....
your Muslim President is sending millions of dollars to Afghanistan when his own country is burning and ASUU is on strike, and Muslims bandits are killing us..... tuehhh!!!! Shame on you and your Muslims brothers
Where did you get your stats to draw all this conclusions? Is clear your forcing to be offended. I can't do much.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by advanceDNA: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2022
saintkel:
but during Good luck Jonathan era...all mosques were seen blasting him cos he's no Muslim?....keep deceiving ursef

U are not very smart...

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Yvngex(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2022
Good morning my fam in nairaland
M
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by maasoap(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2022
He can now focus on politics full time. Lol
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2022
bilangha:
religious of peace!peace indeed.Islam the problem of the world

U are among the problem of the world nt Islam
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Pymetrics: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2022
JosephXavier:
This just made me to realise that their are some good Muslims out there who cannot chide away from telling the truth

If you relate with those Muslims in Abuja and North Central part of Nigeria, especially those ones that are literate, you'll find out that they are totally different from those ones from far North

Those Muslims from far North are more religious extremists

But you see those ones from South West, they cannot be trusted ever, because they are neither there nor here
Just say you have problem with Muslims which is not new to our ear.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Xbobtage: 11:37am On Apr 03, 2022
Thank you for speaking your truth Sheikh Nuru.

For this country to stand and come out of these dark days we need people who are willing and courageous to speak against evil. The Buhari who ran for president and the man who has been ruling this country seem to be two different people.

May God continue to grant you strength and more courage. Today nigerians have seen you as someone with a voice who is willing to speak up for the people and the powerless regardless of the consequences, We will not forget.

Thank you again Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Czario: 11:37am On Apr 03, 2022
Poor Imam he should have criticized Obasanjo instead.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Joysammy: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Well-done sir, you have said the right thing even though it came late. But don't be enticed with any earth position... Those that suspended you will soon be disgraced publicly and I pray Bandits will soon visit their families too.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by KingsleyIsrael: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2022
i blame xtian politicians a lot see how these muslim jihadis will protect their own mohammed was wise enough to instil these in his followers while christ preached love and truth, just know these is what islam is all about.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by seyz91(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Everyone will feel the heat eventually with time, including those that suspended him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Freebills12: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
This Islam for you... Anything that doesn't favour them is Haram
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by ikpumbe(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Viralmagg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvzExcHsPsM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XGo92ugWZY
Here is the Video That got Sheikh Nuru Khalid , The Chief Imam of Apo Juma’at Mosque Suspended

https://dailynigerian.com/sheikh-khalid-suspended/

ISLAM breeds hypocrites
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by ikpumbe(m): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Terrier99:
Buhari has failed everyone.
His greatest legacy is destruction of the North.

And one of the evil men tht brought him is scheming to take over.

May God punish him and his supporters for bringing evil and destruction on the land

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by fitinwell: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Viralmagg:

Here is the Video That got Sheikh Nuru Khalid , The Chief Imam of Apo Juma’at Mosque Suspended

First time .. i enjoyed preaching from the other side... Someone finally spoke the truth regardless the consequence..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by blackmantis: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
The imam has done his part. He has spoken up.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Skyehigher1: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
I always laugh when I hear say northerners like themselves. The same truth the former emir of Kano sanusi said before they reposed him, north will soon perish because of not understanding of religion of peace. Islam is the truth not mumu follow follow religious that's why God almighty allah say ( yah ayualibab) .I called all the sensible person not Dillard's

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Reference(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
"...He explained that the Imam had preached against exercising civic duty by advising voters to give conditions to political leaders before electing them...."

Pls who has that Barack Obama meme.... because if this is not what democracy is all about, what are we wasting our time for.
It is only in an autocracy or a monarchy where people are zombies about the business of governance.

These ones are totally sold out to feudalism, honest.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
Viralmagg:

North don't want anybody to talk
Are they not tired of the dealth everyday?
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by pargelenis(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
simpleseyi:
Buhari will end miserably.
yes and i sincerely hope the next individual has a plan.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Angrymode: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
I love anyone like this. They have balls and are ready for any consequences.

Eventually everyone will see Buhari for what he is - FAILURE!

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Sikariyelwa: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
The man Said the truth but naturally buhari is someone who does not like listening to truth.healways claims he knows all. .hisgovt is the worst of all govts ever existed in Africa.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by YaQsGaYa(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
How many christian pastors can come out bold like this Shaikh Nura Khalid? And tell the president the truth and taking responsibilities of anything that comes to his way. Rather they are busy collecting tithes and offering and buying private jests and building private universities that 95 percent of their members can't afford to send there children.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Niykayb: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
It is unfortunate that some muslims/non-muslims are being bamboozled out of their ignorance of the religion of Islam. May I let you know that speaking the truth to the power, especially a corrupt one, is not only a great virtue but one of the best jihad in Islam. Do not be deceived! Mind you, every good deed has its price to be paid.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by JosephXavier: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun rule 2 violated

Rule 2; "Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES"

You're so useless that you don't know when you're insulted

Maybe your parents traded your senses so that you will be born
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Flexweez(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
I'm fasting.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun rule 2 violated once again
JosephXavier:

You're so useless that you don't know when you're insulted

Maybe your parents traded your senses so that you will be born

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by JosephXavier: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Pymetrics:

Just say you have problem with Muslims which is not new to our ear.
Yes
I have problems with Muslims who are violent in nature in simple English

And I also have problem with Christian's who are over righteous

I've read the Quran and I even understand it more than you do, yet i am a Christian
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by JosephXavier: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

I'm fasting.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun rule 2 violated once again
I have all the details of the troubles you've been causing online bad your tribalistic comments

Na you go report tire

Gettat
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Bestbeelieve: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Macphenson:
Dictator Buhari.
Tyrant Buhari

He doesn't wan t to hear any dissident voice.
This is the tyrant that Tinubu and his confused urchins packaged as a reformed democrat.

Sometimes I wonder if he understands that power is transient ? Does he at all think of his life after power?
i tell you o! sometimes i wonda weather na jibrin or wetin call!
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by President2001(m): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
The man make my day
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by liasmiram2567: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

Stop that!!! Don’t you know You are not allowed to criticize your leaders in Islam even if they are sleeping with your wife or cutting your children’s heads and grinding it in a blender......

Who says? Where did you get that from? A woman criticised Umar (RA) the 3rd Caliph on fixing of dowry immediately retracted his step in public.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law / Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) / France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.