Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,519 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? (850 Views)

Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) / Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2022
Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock?

Since it's God's own flock in question here, It means that it's not up to men to answer this question but God.

One instance in the Bible where God emphatically answered this question was that which He appointed a woman, prophet Deborah, to be Judge over His people, Israel.

Judges 4:4-5 (KJV)

And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.
And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Beth-el in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.

She was the first woman and only woman God appointed as judge over His people Israel according to the Bible.

Although the rest of the judges God appointed to lead Israel were male, it appeared that God intentionally used her to make a resounding statement that a woman was also qualified to lead His flock regardless.

Moreover, God also ensured that during her leadership over His people Israel, it was also via a woman's hand that He gave Israel victory over their enemies, to confirm the fact that her appointment wasn't a coincidence but very intentional from God, as He wanted to show that He could also choose women and use them to accomplish what He uses men to do, even though He doesn't always do that.

Judges 4:8-9 (KJV)

And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.
And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the LORD shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh.

Therefore God didn't see it as evil to appoint a woman to be judge over His people Israel, despite that among His people were also men, who He hence placed under her leadership and consequently under obligation to receive instructions from her, while she received instructions directly from God on how to lead them.

Interestingly this took place prior to coming of Christ, when the woman was yet under the curse which God placed on her because of her sin in the beginning, yet God deemed it wise in His sight to appoint a woman to lead His flock Israel, so how much more after Christ had come and redeemed the woman from the curse of her sin?

Hence God has not stopped but is still very much appointing women to lead His flock up til this very day just as He did with Deborah in the Bible days, even though it may not be as often as He does with the men, because in His sight as proven in the Bible, a woman is also eminently qualified to lead His flock.

If any man thinks otherwise, let him argue with God, because this is not my own view or that of any prophet or apostle, but that of God Himself who chose a woman, prophetess Deborah, to lead His own flock, and used her to deliver His people, Israel, from the hands of their enemies.

And if God had chosen a woman to lead His flock in the past, He could still do it again today, so for anyone believes that a woman is not qualified to speak in the church, not to talk of leading them, they should get ready to be left out of what God would do and is already doing in these last days concerning women, because they shouldn't expect God to change His own ways because of them.

For God doesn't follow man. It's man that ought to follow God. So any man regardless of who he is, who doesn't follow God but still expects God to follow him is bound to find himself walking on his own.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by chatinent: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2022
No, unless in the absence of a qualified man.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2022
chatinent:
No, unless in the absence of a qualified man.
So you mean a woman is only qualified to lead unqualified men pending when the men got qualified?

More like acting leader?

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by obonujoker(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Deborah

Esther

Queen Atahaliah

2 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by Steep(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Since it's God's own flock in question here, It means that it's not up to men to answer this question but God.

One instance in the Bible where God emphatically answered this question was that which He appointed a woman, prophet Deborah, to be Judge over His people, Israel.

And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.
And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Beth-el in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.

She was the first woman and only woman God appointed as judge over His people Israel according to the Bible.

Although the rest of the judges God appointed to lead Israel were male, it appeared that God intentionally used her to make a resounding statement that a woman was also qualified to lead His flock regardless.

Moreover, God also ensured that during her leadership over His people Israel, it was also via a woman's hand that He gave Israel victory over their enemies, to confirm the fact that her appointment wasn't a coincidence but very intentional from God, as He wanted to show that He could also choose women and use them to accomplish what He uses men to do, even though He doesn't always do that.

And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.
And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the LORD shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh.

Therefore God didn't see it as evil to appoint a woman to be judge over His people Israel, despite that among His people were also men, who He hence placed under her leadership and consequently under obligation to receive instructions from her, while she received instructions directly from God on how to lead them.

Interestingly this took place prior to coming of Christ, when the woman was yet under the curse which God placed on her because of her sin in the beginning, yet God deemed it wise in His sight to appoint a woman to lead His flock Israel, so how much more after Christ had come and redeemed the woman from the curse of her sin?

Hence God has not stopped but is still very much appointing women to lead His flock up til this very day just as He did with Deborah in the Bible days, even though it may not be as often as He does with the men, because in His sight as proven in the Bible, a woman is also eminently qualified to lead His flock.

If any man thinks otherwise, let him argue with God, because this is not my own view or that of any prophet or apostle, but that of God Himself who chose a woman, prophetess Deborah, to lead His own flock, and used her to deliver His people, Israel, from the hands of their enemies.

And if God had chosen a woman to lead His flock in the past, He could still do it again today, so for anyone believes that a woman is not qualified to speak in the church, not to talk of leading them, they should get ready to be left out of what God would do and is already doing in these last days concerning women, because they shouldn't expect God to change His own ways because of them.

For God doesn't follow man. It's man that ought to follow God. So any man regardless of who he is, who doesn't follow God but still expects God to follow him is bound to find himself walking on his own.

God bless.
Israel is not the same as the church.
Going by your logic polygamous men can lead because David, Solomon who were polygamous lead Israel.

The point is the church is not same as the nation of Israel.
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by Steep(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
obonujoker:
Deborah

Esther

Queen Atahaliah
David, Solomon lead Israel so polygamous men can lead the church same logic.
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:52am On Apr 04, 2022
Steep:

Israel is not the same as the church.
Going by your logic polygamous men can lead because David, Solomon who were polygamous lead Israel.

The point is the church is not same as the nation of Israel.
You didn't go by my logic but yours flawed assumptions, because you didn't cite an example from the era of the judges which was God's Will for Israel as God Himself was their King, but from that of the kings which was consequent upon Israel rejecting God as their King after asking for a king to lead them.

Moreover the criteria God used to appoint judges to lead Israel was different from that of the kings, as that of the judges was the same He uses for His church, but that of kings was based on lineage, that's why there were many evil kings but not one single evil judge, because their judges were not just political leaders as the kings were, but also spiritual leaders.

That could also explain why there was no single polygamous man appointed to lead Israel in the era of the judges otherwise you name one.

So both your assumption and logic in this case were obviously flawed, but assuming you're right and not just using this as an excuse to justify your personal bias against women, that makes you think women weren't permitted to speak, talk less of leading the church, was it Israel that Jesus sent the woman to deliver the important message of His resurrection to or the church?
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by Steep(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
You didn't go by my logic but yours flawed assumptions, because you didn't cite an example from the era of the judges which was God's Will for Israel as God Himself was their King, but from that of the kings which was consequent upon Israel rejecting God as their King after asking for a king to lead them.

Moreover the criteria God used to appoint judges to lead Israel was different from that of the kings, as that of the judges was the same He uses for His church, but that of kings was based on lineage, that's why there were many evil kings but not one single evil judge, because their judges were not just political leaders as the kings were, but also spiritual leaders.

That could also explain why there was no single polygamous man appointed to lead Israel in the era of the judges otherwise you name one.

So both your assumption and logic in this case were obviously flawed, but assuming you're right and not just using this as an excuse to justify your personal bias against women, that makes you think women weren't permitted to speak, talk less of leading the church, was it Israel that Jesus sent the woman to deliver the important message of His resurrection to or the church?
The point is Israel and the church are not the same. Same way judges and kings are not the same so Your logic of using Deborah is flawed.
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2022
Steep:
The point is Israel and the church are not the same. Same way judges and kings are not the same so Your logic of using Deborah is flawed.
The way God appointed judges for Israel is the same way He appoints leaders for the church, so it's wrong to think my logic was flawed. But assuming you're right... was it Israel or the church Jesus sent a woman to bear the important message of His resurrection to?

If you avoid the foregoing question again, it means your belief that a woman was not permitted to speak in the church was ulterior motivated and has nothing to do with Christ.
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by Steep(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
The way God appointed judges for Israel is the same way He appoints leaders for the church, so it's wrong to think my logic was flawed. But assuming you're right... was it Israel or the church Jesus sent a woman to bear the important message of His resurrection to?

If you avoid the foregoing question again, it means your belief that a woman was not permitted to speak in the church was ulterior motivated and has nothing to do with Christ.

God's dealing with the church is different from his dealings with Israel, so your logic is flawed.

What has a woman being sent a message to the church have to do with leadership? You are confused.
It is you that have an ulterior motive, whatever you are propagating has nothing to do with christ.

Your problem is with what is clearly written in the bible.

1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by Janosky: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2022
Steep:

God's dealing with the church is different from his dealings with Israel, so your logic is flawed.

What has a woman being sent a message to the church have to do with leadership? You are confused.
It is you that have an ulterior motive, whatever you are propagating has nothing to do with christ.

Your problem with what is clearly written in the bible.

1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

3 deities worshippers arguing back & forth.
The same ghost is giving Steep & Jnr2020 different conflicting revelations on women & leadership grin
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by Truvelisback(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
Yes, God is the Qualifier not man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Steep:

The church and Israel are both God's flock, and it's the same criteria God used to appoint judges that He used to appoint leaders for the church, that's why you couldn't find any polygamous men among them as you did with the era of the kings which you erroneously compared to that of the judges, so if there's anything flawed here, it's your own logic not mine.

Steep:

It has everything to do with it because if you already rejected His sayings of Jesus concerning women despite that you knowing that He sent them to speak in the church, it means you've already rejected the chances of a woman leading the church even if He sent them to lead the church because a woman cannot lead the church without being able to speak in the church as Jesus permitted them to do. So it proves this wasn't about if God permitted women to lead the church but a fundamental issue you have with the teachings and instructions of Jesus which you reject to your own peril and destruction.

Steep:

Your problem with what is clearly written in the bible.

It's you that has a problem and an ulterior motive here, because you've already proven you very well know that Jesus permitted the woman to speak in the church, but just want to use the Bible as an excuse to justify your rejection of His teachings because it goes against your chauvinistic sentiments against women as the Pharisees used to do then. You really think the saying of an apostle can usurp that of Christ concerning women, right? That exposes what you really think of Christ and where you place Him truly place Him in your heart. You're obviously don't serve Him!

John 20:17-18 (KJV)

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Janosky:

3 deities worshippers arguing back & forth.
The same ghost is giving Steep & Jnr2020 different conflicting revelations on women & leadership grin
Has your JW organization finished addressing the issues of abuse they hid from the public to cover up the atrocities that goes on in your Satanic and Antichrist cult?

You have so much in your hands to worry about someone else.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Yes, God is the Qualifier not man.
God bless you man. Thanks.
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
So you mean a woman is only qualified to lead unqualified men pending when the men got qualified?

More like acting leader?

I don't know why this question is funny grin

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by Steep(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
The church and Israel are both God's flock, and it's the same criteria God used to appoint judges that He used to appoint leaders for the church, that's why you couldn't find any polygamous men among them as you did with the era of the kings which you erroneously compared to that of the judges, so if there's anything flawed here, it's your own logic not mine.
kings were anointed even David was chosen by God to lead Israel. Lol both are flocks of God, one is bought by the blood of Jesus the other is not.
The church and Israel are not the same. Your logic flawed.

It has everything to do with it because if you already rejected His sayings of Jesus concerning women despite that you knowing that He sent them to speak in the church, it means you've already rejected the chances of a woman leading the church even if He sent them to lead the church because a woman cannot lead the church without being able to speak in the church as Jesus permitted them to do. So it proves this wasn't about if God permitted women to lead the church but a fundamental issue you have with the teachings and instructions of Jesus which you reject to your own peril and destruction.
you couldn't hide your disdain for truth. It has nothing to do with my personal opinion but scriptural truth.
Even the devil quote scripture and attempt to twist it, it is not surprising his ministers do the same. You keep screaming women permitted to speak, in other to twist take what Paul said. I won't give you that opportunity. You go cry tire.
It's you that has a problem and an ulterior motive here, because you've already proven you very well know that Jesus permitted the woman to speak in the church, but just want to use the Bible as an excuse to justify your rejection of His teachings because it goes against your chauvinistic sentiments against women as the Pharisees used to do then. You really think the saying of an apostle can usurp that of Christ concerning women, right? That exposes what you really think of Christ and where you place Him truly place Him in your heart. You're obviously don't serve Him!
when you cannot withstand truth you keep screaming pharisee. You have suddenly twist it to be about women speaking in the church, in other to reel up sentiment. Lol

John 20:17-18 (KJV)

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.
what has women speaking had to do with women teaching and leading the church.
You brought up the old testament, haven being shown that the church and Israel are not the same you decide to be twisting like a serpent, to find loop hole.

Face it your logic is flawed, your logic on Deborah is flawed.
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Steep:
kings were anointed even David was chosen by God to lead Israel. Lol both are flocks of God, one is bought by the blood of Jesus the other is not.
The church and Israel are not the same. Your logic flawed.

you couldn't hide your disdain for truth. It has nothing to do with my personal opinion but scriptural truth.
Even the devil quote scripture and attempt to twist it, it is not surprising his ministers do the same. You keep screaming women permitted to speak, in other to twist take what Paul said. I won't give you that opportunity. You go cry tire.
when you cannot withstand truth you keep screaming pharisee. You have suddenly twist it to be about women speaking in the church, in other to reel up sentiment. Lol

what has women speaking had to do with women teaching and leading the church.
You brought up the old testament, haven being shown that the church and Israel are not the same you decide to be twisting like a serpent, to find loop hole.

Face it your logic is flawed, your logic on Deborah is flawed.

Did Jesus send the woman to speak in the church or not?

If yes, why is your heart hardened against His Word?

Answer or continue to prove that it's not me but Jesus whose Words that you hate and are rebelling against.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I don't know why this question is funny grin
Perhaps because it's deliberate. I wanted to show how ridiculous the idea was.
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by Steep(m): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Did Jesus send the woman to speak in the church or not?

If yes, why is your heart hardened against His Word?

Answer or continue to prove that it's not me but Jesus whose Words that you hate and are rebelling against.
So you have suddenly changed the topic to women speaking in the church?
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by Janosky: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Have your JW organization finished addressing the issues of abuse

Yes!
"JWs Scriptural Position on Child Protection" (screenshot) have continuously improved on addressing the issue.
Jnr2020,Go & check it out. grin

jesusjnr2020:

they hid from the public to cover up the atrocities that goes on in your Satanic and Antichrist cult?

Jnr2020, your claim is FALSE.
As far back as 1986 (JWS screenshot), over 20 years before the Australian Royal Commission (ARC) was set up, JWs have continuously disciplined & expelled erring members who practiced sexual immorality or child abuse.
This information is public knowledge.

jesusjnr2020:

You have so much in your hands to worry about someone else .
Jnr2020,go seek a CURE FOR YOUR DELUSIONS.
JWs have risen to the challenge.

The plague of child sexual abuse pandemic in Christendom is over 95%.

Is a paltry 1.7% attributed to JWs comparable to over 95% pandemic (a figure in excess of 120,000 cases, ARC screenshot) committed by your fellow 3 deities worshipping Polytheists?
Jnr2020, REMOVE the rafters of child sexual abuse pandemic in Christendom grin

Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Steep:
So you have suddenly changed the topic to women speaking in the church?
Not really, because a woman cannot lead in the church without speaking, and Jesus clearly permitted and sent a woman to speak in the church as you yourself noted, but you deliberately despise His Words because you have no regard for Him, so this is to expose your hypocrisy.
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by Steep(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Not really, because a woman cannot lead in the church without speaking, and Jesus clearly permitted and sent a woman to speak in the church as you yourself noted, but you deliberately despise His Words because you have no regard for Him, so this is to expose your hypocrisy.
you are the hypocrite, when you are caught, you change topic. I repeat, why are you changing it to women should not speak, you have nothing to do with Jesus, Mr liar.
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by Janosky: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Which Church or apostles did Mary Magdalene lead?
Present the scriptures here make we see am.

You sound as if the apostles were waiting for their leader,Mary Magdalene,to teach a sermon to the gathering of apostles.
This guy sef ! grin cheesy
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:41am On Apr 05, 2022
Steep:
you are the hypocrite, when you are caught, you change topic. I repeat, why are you changing it to women should not speak, you have nothing to do with Jesus, Mr liar.
What makes me a liar and have nothing to do with Jesus? Telling you that it's wrong to know that Jesus permitted women to speak in the church and yet deliberately disobey it?

It's you that doesn't have any regard for Jesus or His Words that is a hypocrite and has nothing to do with Jesus.

You obviously have something against Jesus that makes you deliberately disregard His Words, so i'm not your problem. Go and ask yourself why Jesus would say something and you'd knowingly disobey it and be attacking those who keep His saying.

It's the children of the devil that do that.
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Janosky:

You sound as if the apostles were waiting for their leader,Mary Magdalene,to teach a sermon to the gathering of apostles.
This guy sef ! grin cheesy

Why are you arguing with the assumptions of your head?

Sought yourself out because It wasn't me that put that idea there. If you also have issue with women speaking in the church then your problem is with Jesus who sent them to speak the first message in the church after His resurrection, not me.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by Steep(m): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
What makes me a liar and have nothing to do with Jesus? Telling you that it's wrong to know that Jesus permitted women to speak in the church and yet deliberately disobey it?

It's you that doesn't have any regard for Jesus or His Words that is a hypocrite and has nothing to do with Jesus.

You obviously have something against Jesus that makes you deliberately disregard His Words, so i'm not your problem. Go and ask yourself why Jesus would say something and you'd knowingly disobey it and be attacking those who keep His saying.

It's the children of the devil that do that.
I can see that you are in the gall of bitterness and in the bond of iniquity.
You are a slandered and a railer, a perverter of the gospel of christ.

This is my last Reply to you, satanjnr.
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Sought yourself out because It wasn't me that put that idea there. If you also have issue with women speaking in the church then your is with with Jesus who sent them to speak the first message in the church after His resurrection, not me.

Therefore, the Samaritan woman, the woman was fit to preach in the tabernacle because He sent her the first message! Even in the face of Revelation 2:20
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Steep:
I can see that you are in the gall of bitterness and in the bond of iniquity.
You are a slandered and a railer, a perverter of the gospel of christ.

This is my last Reply to you.

The Gospel of Christ has exposed your hypocrisy and disgraced you out of here like it used to do your fellow male chauvinists, the Pharisees in the days of Jesus.

Next time stay in your Antichrist threads to propagate your Antichrist gospels.

My threads are for preaching the Gospel of Christ, like that which permits women to speak in the church, which you have knowingly rejected to your own peril and destruction.

Tomorrow you'd claim to be a follower of Christ yet you openly, deliberately despise His Words. No wonder Jesus would tell to many Christians He never knew them because He cannot know anyone who rejects His Words.

Luke 9:26 (KJV)

For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.
Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by Janosky: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Sought yourself out because It wasn't me that put that idea there. If you also have issue with women speaking in the church then your problem is with Jesus who sent them to speak the first message in the church after His resurrection, not me.

Jnr20 LIAR wey no dey shame dey call Jesus put for him lies.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? by sholay2011(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

! This Is Your Month Of Distinguishing: / Lets Know More About Qur'an And Islam / ( Video ) The Imam And The Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.