Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,708 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Wike Says He Wants To Become Nigeria’s Problem In 2023 (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Says He Wants To Become Nigeria’s Problem In 2023 (video) (161 Views)

2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja / Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva / Dickson Attacks Wike, Says Bayelsa Not 'annex Of Rivers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Says He Wants To Become Nigeria’s Problem In 2023 (video) by blogger4: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2022

Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike on Monday when asked why he want to become Nigeria’s president said he wants to become Problem in 2023 in order to help solve the country’s problems.

He made the comment while speaking on Channels Television’s Politics Today.

“I want to become Nigeria’s Problem because one, we are in problem,” he said. “And I want to offer myself to the people of this country to solve such problems. But he meant to say “become Nigeria’s president” Its a slip of the Tongue.

“Because I do know, as a man who loves this country, as a man who is committed to the development of this country, you can’t be standing aloof, seeing your country sliding the way it is sliding.

“As Governor of Rivers State, I solve problems. And I believe that should we just close our eyes and allow this country to go the way it is going? I say, no. So I’m going to offer myself, so I can contribute.”

Mr Wike said he has the ability to solve Nigeria’s insecurity problems, referencing his war against oil bunkering in Rivers State.

He lambasted the All Progressives Congress for deceiving Nigerians and for their failure to stamp out corruption.

The Governor called for the PDP to zone the Presidency to the South, stressing that anyone against zoning was being selfish.

WATCH VIDEO: https://www.detouchingstory.com/2022/04/03/wike-i-want-to-become-nigerias-problem-in-2023-video/
Re: Wike Says He Wants To Become Nigeria’s Problem In 2023 (video) by ignis: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2022
He's speaking in parable... Only the wise understand.
Re: Wike Says He Wants To Become Nigeria’s Problem In 2023 (video) by edmaraja: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2022
Lol, na slip of mouth grin
Re: Wike Says He Wants To Become Nigeria’s Problem In 2023 (video) by MindHacker9009(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2022

(1) (Reply)

2023; Group Call On Rt. Hon. Chinedum Orji, To Join The 2023 Governorship Race / Insecurity: Why Nigerians Can’t Bear Arms - Muhammad Dingyadi / 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigeria Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.