Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me - Crime (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me (47885 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by 4labi1: 5:57am On Apr 05, 2022
luminouz:

If he apologizes, it means he is guilty. Don't you guys think at all undecided
The apology would be used against him in a court of law. Because only the guilty apologise, not the innocent.
Why apologize when you are not guilty for Christ SAKES!!!

I never said "he had to apologize as a text"? I meant in person dude..... So wait u prefer he ignores an all, u knw in Nigeria wen a girls says a guy raped her, we all conclude he did without even askin questions, until the guy strts bringing proof like dbanj case. Anyway no b my problem bro do what u tink is right
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Lordedifice1: 6:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Accuse of rape
But wait oo all of you that is condemning this guy.
The guy said she sat on his lap and her boobs was facing him directly.
The girl made a move first not the guy
So experiencing that move he thought it was a green light, even though it was a green light.
The girl just want to blackmail you.
No fear
Ignore her
She needs evidence which there's none
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Abcruz(m): 6:54am On Apr 05, 2022
Yhungsarm:
It seems you did not read through what i wrote and please i didnt smash any Puna. she also didn't just showed me breast she did way more than than, am not trying to justify any decision i made, i know that is not how a gentleman does but i also beleive it a solveable matter that is why am asking adults that might have been in similar occurence of what to do.
she is pained bcus i did not chat her up after that so i need to solve the issue quietly without noise

Out of loneliness and neediness you have fallen into an age long game women play.

Now she has successfully captured you and she will keep you constantly in dread of her.

Follow after righteousness with those who call on the Lord with a pure heart and you will find rest but you said "NO..!

It is not too late.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Clinghton: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
Oga, you sounded like an unapologetic rapist in your post.

Rape involve any form of forceful penetration, if you like use finger or cassava.
You don't know that stripping and fingering a girl without her consent is rape?

Secondly because a lady comes to your house and sits on your lap does not mean she wants sex.

A lady that sits on my laps without my permission has already sexually abused me.

Learn how to control your John Thomas.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by VirileNelly2420: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Dextre:

grin grin Of course no hard feelings, this is not a case of monopoly or not. Even it was reversed and the guy says no, which in most cases is very unlikely, the lady should respect that and move on too but either way, you cannot say because a woman came to your house and sat on your lap, you have the right to finger her. I pity some of una with this mentality, una go die for jail outside naija where they take shit serious
I understand wot u're saying. But u know I didn't mean just seating on someone's laps, d guy said it was more dan sat. kisses, touching his joystick, etc (Unless he's not being factual)
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by tunjilana: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2022
quickly:

She maybe guilty of seduction but no rape. Seduction is not a crime just like toasting too.

U have to understand that this law was designed to protect women and not men.

Even in the Bible potifahs wife
Seduced Joseph and he ended up
In prison.

Seduction is not consent.

If she touches the guy's private part in the name of seduction then she is not different from the guy who equally touched her privates

If the urge to much go
Masturbate or find olosho. Unless u like problem.

Na so one guy almost rape soldier daughter be a he could control himself
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by We4all: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2022
fattprince:

What's rapist in a girl seducing me and then not allowing me. And when I leave her alone she wouldn't leave me alone. Some men are just dumb. So you prefer I beg her to "please allow me put only the tip"

I prefer you use your brain and leave her the heck alone. Let’s assume that sleeping with a particular woman would cost you your life, if that woman mounts you, would you succumb knowing the fate that would befall you?

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Teerach: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Why would he be running from being implicated unless he's guilty?

You said he said he didn't rape her, thus he didn't. This is how pathetically illogical some of you have become. If a murderer says he didn't do it, it means he's innocent. Right? By his description he is a rapist. He described a rape that he committed.

Many of you believe that because she sexually molested him, he must rape her in return. Please, stop mansplaining. It isn't a wise comparison. Even he knows that isn't the case. He knows what he did, that's why he's here selling excuses to escape the law. He knows that fellow serial rapists here will give him a soft landing, but he knows what happened was a rape.

Don't arrest him, keep making a case for him as if you're his paid lawyer. Yomi Fabiyi ². Half of you come from the Netherrealms, so there's no reasonable sense in most of the posts on this thread.
Baba drag him to the station na.
Aren't you making excuse for the said lady too? As though she's paid you. Abegy shift let me see road. Jumping to defend a lady that left her house to sexually abuse a man. Shey becos he's a man ne? How many men come out to blab bout being molested by ladies? You think it doesn't happen to them too?
She wants a relationship. It's not by force. It's not everyone that's caught up for the relationship thingy. Make she shift joor.
See as you carry person matter for head. Be quoting me upandan cos you're too emotional. Better be rugged and leave your emotions aside cos in this world we live, if you pose like food, them go chop you.
For the guy to even come out to seek validation, shows he's innocent and feels sorry. But no. Assistant Jesus like you will crucify him without a fair trial. Like he went to her to shift her pants.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by fattprince(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2022
We4all:

I prefer you use your brain and[b] leave her the heck alone[/b]. Let’s assume that sleeping with a particular woman would cost you your life, if that woman mounts you, would you succumb knowing the fate that would befall you?

I guess it's you not using your brain. Because what I said is that if after seducing and not allowing me to sex her. She should leave me alone, is that too much to ask her to do. So if I left her the heck alone at the volded and still come to meet me seducing me what should I do? That's where I said I will beat to to death. Because can't a man have a little peace even in his house.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by fattprince(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2022
Teerach:

Baba drag him to the station na.
Aren't you making excuse for the said lady too? As though she's paid you. Abegy shift let me see road. Jumping to defend a lady that left her house to sexually abuse a man. Shey becos he's a man ne? How many men come out to blab bout being molested by ladies? You think it doesn't happen to them too?
She wants a relationship. It's not by force. It's not everyone that's caught up for the relationship thingy. Make she shift joor.
See as you carry person matter for head. Be quoting me upandan cos you're too emotional. Better be rugged and leave your emotions aside cos in this world we live, if you pose like food, them go chop you.
For the guy to even come out to seek validation, shows he's innocent and feels sorry. But no. Assistant Jesus like you will crucify him without a fair trial. Like he went to her to shift her pants.
I guess they should drag their self to station. And they should file sexual harassment for the guy and sexual molestation for the girl and throw both in custody. Well the girl will still use pussy to bail herself.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2022
Kajaard:

Very correct. You are a confirmed guy man or retired guy man like me cool
Tommy are you back ? I know your old monika here, if you don’t acknowledge it’s you I’ll create a topic and announce your old monika

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Kajaard: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Tommy are you back ? I know your old monika here, if you don’t acknowledge it’s you I’ll create a topic and announce your old monika

Who is Tommy? You don dash me new name abi cheesy

Don’t worry I will reveal my real moniker to you soon. Just be patient cool
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Kajaard:

Who is Tommy? You don dash me new name abi cheesy

Don’t worry I will reveal my real moniker to you soon. Just be patient cool
Why the wait and suspense, you know I’m right you this auchi boy
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Sureboyy(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yhungsarm:
Issue as been solved quietly. i have to say some Nairalander are smart people everything worked out fine and she even apologized which i recorded. Man gat get proof i no wan get money finish person come spoil my name.
Correct man wink
I'm glad you are out of that mess now
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by enonche85(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:

The man should have escalated for assault with evidence.

since there was no penetration she cant prove anything as well. same way he cant prove anything. its his word against hers.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by schoolboymatt(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
Oga, you sounded like an unapologetic rapist in your post.

Rape involve any form of forceful penetration, if you like use finger or cassava.
You don't know that stripping and fingering a girl without her consent is rape?

Secondly because a lady comes to your house and sits on your lap does not mean she wants sex.

Learn how to control your John Thomas.

I am confused.
she sat on sat on his lap, dropped her bbobs to his face...said nasty stuffs like 'if I catch you' and all that.

what could have been her mission?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Dextre(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

I understand wot u're saying. But u know I didn't mean just seating on someone's laps, d guy said it was more dan sat. kisses, touching his joystick, etc (Unless he's not being factual)

It’s clear he overcooked the story, how many females touch a guy’s joystick and go numb when it’s time for sex
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Boniwhite: 1:13am On Apr 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
You hope to meet me one on one? For what? Do you want to rape me too?? unapologetic rapist!!!!

Listen to me carefully, what would make me meet a Slowpoke like you... You're going to jail, I will make sure I open a case.

I will make sure your family members sells all there properties they've ever worked for just to bail you out. I will make sure they're left with absolutely nothing.

GOD!! Men are disgusting!! I've taken note of your moniker already.
"The only hall of fame you will be inducted in is the bitterness of fame, on the wall of shame"
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Boniwhite: 1:25am On Apr 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
you will be jailed before the end of this month. Just continue raping women. Non-entity like you!!!
Skiping medications again?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Boniwhite: 1:38am On Apr 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you. But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.
Were you abused as a child? Well life is harsh! slow down, or the next rape case we see on NL might be about you!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Boniwhite: 1:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
How dare you tell me to shut up. Are you sick?? Are you Mad??

If you don't have any valid points, can't you get lost. Rubbish!!!!!!
you missed your calling, you should be in old people's home.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you. But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.
Madame Rest ! I’m not in support of RAPE OR WHATEVER AND I will never be . But this your brag and the way you carry matter for head show say dem don rape you sef before or once a victim , abeg carry your para face front . Just dey here dey run empty brag say thank your star I don’t know you. Who are you Madame charge and bail?

Wetin you go do Lol this NL feminists ehn
Go sue am now …. Lol
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Jennyclay(f): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2022
Gloccz:
Madame Rest ! I’m not in support of RAPE OR WHATEVER AND I will never be . But this your brag and the way you carry matter for head show say dem don rape you sef before or once a victim , abeg carry your para face front . Just dey here dey run empty brag say thank your star I don’t know you. Who are you Madame charge and bail?

Wetin you go do Lol this NL feminists ehn
Go sue am now …. Lol
You think I'm bragging?? I pity you... Honestly, I just Pity you.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
You think I'm bragging?? I pity you... Honestly, I just Pity you.
LoL pity your damn self
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Jennyclay(f): 8:01am On Apr 06, 2022
Gloccz:
LoL pity your damn self
C'mon get lost. Rape apologist!!!!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
C'mon get lost. Rape apologist!!!!
LoL Kolo
Bittered and frustrated H0Edugwu.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by LordReed(m): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2022
luminouz:

If he apologizes, it means he is guilty. Don't you guys think at all undecided
The apology would be used against him in a court of law. Because only the guilty apologise, not the innocent.
Why apologize when you are not guilty for Christ SAKES!!!

LoL! He already admitted his guilt! He confessed he forcibly inserted fingers into her privates that alone will convict him in a court of law.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by luminouz(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
LordReed:

LoL! He already admitted his guilt! He confessed he forcibly inserted fingers into her privates that alone will convict him in a court of law.

Sure...when she also forcibly grabbed his own dick too.

They are both guilty in the eyes of the law.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by LordReed(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
luminouz:

Sure...when she also forcibly grabbed his own dick too.

They are both guilty in the eyes of the law.

I did not read anywhere in the OP where he said she grabbed his dick, can you point out where that was said?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by luminouz(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
LordReed:

I did not read anywhere in the OP where he said she grabbed his dick, can you point out where that was said?

Read well bro. It's there. I didn't fabricate that shiit
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by LordReed(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
luminouz:

Read well bro. It's there. I didn't fabricate that shiit

The following is the most relevant part of the post:

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

No where in it does he say she grabbed his dick. You may not be fabricating it but you certainly didn't read it from the OP.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by luminouz(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
LordReed:

The following is the most relevant part of the post:

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

No where in it does he say she grabbed his dick. You may not be fabricating it but you certainly didn't read it from the OP.
What exactly is your problem bro? undecided

Try and read na!!! At least the first page. OP gave further information about the issue.

Please don't quote me again....

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Locally Made Pistol Constructed To Fire Like AK47 Recovered From Lagos Robbers / Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph / EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.