Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me - Crime (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me (47652 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by LordReed(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
luminouz:

What exactly is your problem bro? undecided

Try and read na!!! At least the first page. OP gave further information about the issue.

Please don't quote me again....

I asked you to point out where since you know the place. I didn't see it you could have just quoted the place, what's so hard about that to do?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Timular: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
ignis:
Oga, you sounded like an unapologetic rapist in your post.

Rape involve any form of forceful penetration, if you like use finger or cassava.
You don't know that stripping and fingering a girl without her consent is rape?

Secondly because a lady comes to your house and sits on your lap does no

Learn how to control your John Thomas.
Why will go she trigger the urge by sitting on a man's lap and expect the man will not react, is he an impotent
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by OBoy50: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you. But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.
forget the write up and focus on the message....English no be your mama's tongue ...queen Elizabeth Naija version.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Phock2sweet: 9:00am On Apr 08, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Is it too much to keep ur stinking hands to yourself? She was all over you and sooo? Did u ask her what she wants? Ur D go put u for trouble pussi entitled diick
hmmm
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Felimax(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
Backup your WhatsApp chats with her including the media.

Save it to Google drive or email.

Wait for it, in 10 years time or more when you're successful. That clumsy slut will come for your money.

They are doing it on purpose with Men they consider high potential.

She wants to virtue signal her way to your life

While also having evidence to pin rape on you in future

Foolish things.

I don't want to read the whole comments but yours seriously captured me. Take it from me that you are brilliant.

Guys should always try to learn on time how to mind control a woman, some women no matter the status or category can be as stupid as unexpected at any time, you capture their plot before they even hatch it.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Arnoldo(m): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
How dare you tell me to shut up. Are you sick?? Are you Mad??

If you don't have any valid points, can't you get lost. Rubbish!!!!!!
you are definitely mad ! Take it to the street
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by iamme1234(m): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2022
Yhungsarm:
Thanks i will do that, i think she is trying to make me date her or something and i can't bcus we are not in the same lane that is the plain truth, is not me been proud but you know how university life is now, i can be her friend, i don't mind but dating her can't work no matter the blackmail

Lol seat down there while she finish your life
Tell her okay you want to date her.
And tell her not to tell anyone you are dating each other
Do this and thank me later so you can know your stand
And if she didn't agreed to date you.then you die well

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Police Defend Drambi Vandi Who Killed Pregnant Lawyer, Call Him ‘Nice Man’ / Chaos, Cult Clash At Ikosi - Ketu In Lagos (photos) / Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.