Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,565 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. (876 Views)

Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo / We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Fbisshit: 11:42am On Apr 03, 2022
On several occasions Amechi have always made it clear that he is *not an igbo man but ikwere from rivers state just like his brother the incumbent governor of River's state wike.
Even their actions have made it too obvious and I wonder why they want be IGBO now that 2023 election is fast approaching.

If this is not hypocrisy and greed then tell me what it is..
You can not only claim Igbo just to climb mountains and denied being igbo to spite them because they thought you were with them.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/chibuike-amaechi-ndi-igbo-and-2023/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjuprSv0_f2AhXQyYUKHdzBB_8QFnoECAQQAg&usg=AOvVaw0BbPjF-CgNgXtT93dTx71o

You and your ikwere people can no longer play with us again, you are not Igbo and can never take the right of NDIIGBO.
I can only support and vote you when clearly state the zone and slot (South South, ikwere) only if there is no candidate from South East.
Ikwere people should start claiming their true identity and stop forcing themselves on the Igbos..
Igbo in the night ikwere and benini in the morning tongue bunch of confused fellas

4 Likes

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by ignis: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2022
Then what are they if not igbo?
Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Fbisshit: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2022
ignis:
they're ikweres from Benin and Congo..

5 Likes

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by CyynthiaKiss(f): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2022
Ikweres are not only Igoid group in Rivers state..

There are other Igboid group in Rivers state who don't deny their identity like Ikwere..

Meanwhile, not every Ikwere is having identity crisis but they are very docile

4 Likes

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Tinubuadvocate: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2022
He is igbo now election is coming he has igbo name he can represent we igbo chibuike Rotimi amaeachi is our industrial son.

1 Like

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Fbisshit: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2022
If you're close to any ikwere man or group tell them we're not recruiting.

We the true IGBOS are proud of our igboness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by LeoDeKing: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2022
So, someone is claiming igbo and you are complaining, wonder shall never end.

One hausa man was telling me that he never knew Ngozi, chibuzor and obiora are indigenous names of Niger state until during one recruitment. Laff want comot my teeth. grin

From his name, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi can claim igbo Yoruba and Rivers if he likes. So if he says he is igbo today, pls allow him, is his right. undecided
Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Fbisshit: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
He is igbo now election is coming he has igbo name he can represent we igbo chibuike Rotimi amaeachi is our industrial son.
he is not and can never be Igbo I assure you this.
I'm already making preparations to kick them out of ohannaeze..

5 Likes

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Fbisshit: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

One hausa man was telling me that he never knew Ngozi, chibuzor and obiora are indigenous names of Niger state until during one recruitment. Laff want comot my teeth. grin
what is rotimi in IGBO?
We don't accept confuse people.
my name is obaradike..

We can never accept him and ikweres in Igbofold, he is more of Yoruba by character

3 Likes

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by LeoDeKing: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2022
Fbisshit:
what is rotimi in IGBO?
We don't accept confuse people.
my name is obaradike..

We can never accept him and ikweres in Igbofold, he is more of Yoruba by character
What is Ngozi in hausa?
Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Fbisshit: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
Ikweres are not only Igoid griouy in Rivers state..

There are other Igboid group in Rivers state who don't deny their identity like Ikwere..

Meanwhile, not every Ikwere is having identity crisis but they are very docile
stop forcing yourself on us...
Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Sergio101(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2022
Ikwerians are congo lost lost tribe of Benin.

No confusion here. We don't want lowlives among us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Fbisshit: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

What is Ngozi in hausa?
ask the person that claim Hausa...I'm an igbo man obaradike!

3 Likes

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Ezinwa120: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ikwerre is Ikwerre while Igbo is Igbo, I wonder why a minority tribe is playing Igbo front and back, nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Sergio101(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
ignis:

They are ikwerians..
Let that sink into your head

2 Likes

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by paramakina202: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
2023 election is all about correcting Southeast marginalization as southeast is the only region in the south that haven't produced president of Nigeria.Even if Ikwerre is Igbo but they are not part of SE and never witnessed exclussion and marginalization that SE suffered.
We shall support Amaechi or any other Igboman from southsouth region when its their turn.

5 Likes

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Fbisshit:
Who's this one again ?

E be like say u no no who Cynthia be ?

Forcing how ?

You should tell Amechi to stop forcing himself on Igbos..
Meanwhile this thread is not for people like you.. It's issue between Igbos and Ikwere yet u carry the matter for head like it's your buisness

You can claim Chinese or Japanese as well
Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Fbisshit:

Who's this one again ?

Forcing how ?

Meanwhile this thread is not for people like you.. It's issue between Igbos and Ikwere yet u carry the matter for head like it's your buisness

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Fbisshit: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
They learnt our language and we assimilated them into ohannaeze and other Igbo cultural groups because they didn't have any place to go..
Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Fbisshit: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Who's this one again ?

Forcing how ?

nwannem gbaharam, I thought you're from the ikwere, Benin and congo who are now forcing themselves on the IGBOS

1 Like

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by ResidentSnitch(f): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

From his name, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi can claim igbo Yoruba and Rivers if he likes. So if he says he is igbo today, pls allow him, is his right. undecided
Oga, must you be the one to make the most foolish comment?
Haba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Dankovich1: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
I could remember when I did my I.T at a plant yard in Elele, Rivers State. The manger of the firm was an Ikwere man and he told me plainly, right straight to my very face the very day I resumed for training that he hate IGBOs and he already dislike me just for the fact that I'm an Igbo boy.

Those words almost weighed me down, if not for my personal Supervisor in the firm ENGR. OGUIKE an Eche man, from rivers state also. He encouraged me and told me to be focused on what I came for. I also assured him ( my supervisor) that before I leave that firm I'll clear my managers doubt and personal hatred for an Igbo boy he's just meeting for the first time and IGBOS in general.

Fast forward to few months my training was supposed to wrap up, I had to let my supervisor know that I'll be leaving before the due month which he made known to the manger. My manager came right straight to me in our workshop and pleaded me to stay till the due month, he even promised to add an additional fee to my pay if I'll stay grin . But I told him no that my mind is made up already and I have other things to cover up for before school resumption.

So in conclusion the man's veiw about Igbo people change because I was deligent and hardworking while with them. Whatever made him hate IGBOs then with passion was never my concern and I was happy that I proved a pivotal point to him.

3 Likes

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Fbisshit: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dankovich1:
I could remember when I did my I.T at a plant yard in Elele, Rivers State. The manger of the firm was an Ikwere man and he told me plainly, right straight to my very face the very day I resumed for training that he hate IGBOs and he already dislike me just for the fact that I'm an Igbo boy.

Those words almost weighed me down, if not for my personal Supervisor in the firm ENGR. OGUIKE an Eche man, from rivers state also. He encouraged me and told me to be focused on what I came for. I also assured him ( my supervisor) that before I leave that firm I'll clear my managers doubt and personal hatred for an Igbo boy he's just meeting for the first time and IGBOS in general.

Fast forward to few months my training was supposed to wrap up, I had to let my supervisor know that I'll be leaving before the due month which he made known to the manger. My manager came right straight to me in our workshop and pleaded me to stay till the due month, he even promised to add an additional fee to my pay if I'll stay grin . But I told him no that my mind is made up already and I have other things to cover up for before school resumption.

So in conclusion the man's veiw about Igbo people change because I was deligent and hardworking while with them. Whatever made him hate IGBOs then with passion was never my concern and I was happy that I proved a pivotal point to him.
I know how much of verbal attacks I got from the ikweres just renting their shops then..
Sometimes threats to take over our (Igbo) properties soon in pH.
Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Dankovich1: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Fbisshit:
I know how much of verbal attacks I got from the ikweres just renting their shops then..
the thing tire me my brother
Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Asapchris(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Fbisshit:

Then why igbo is forcing igbo them?

1 Like

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by oyatz(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
You don't need tribes to become president. Whether he is Ikwerre or Igbo is immaterial.

1 Like

Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Tranquill: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Tranquill: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jobless people.
Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Sergio101(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Asapchris:

Then why igbo is forcing igbo them?

Bullshit!!!!
Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Sergio101(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tranquill:
Jobless people.

Meaning??
Re: South South Ikweres Are Not Igbo. by Fbisshit: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Sergio101:

Meaning??
you're replying him as if you don't know that he seek attention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blame Nigeria's Insecurity On Past Administrations, MURIC Tells Buhari's Critics / What Will Happen To Osinbajo If He Loses APC Primary Today? / South West Christians Should Support Christian Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.