Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,545 members, 7,847,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) (44966 Views)

LAWMA Shuts Oyingbo And Alayabiagba Markets, As Warning Signal To Others / IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2022
edmaraja:
This is DSS street rats at work, Buhari call your street rats to order.
stop displaying your foolishness in public. Don’t you have any shame? If you call them dss and Fulanis are responsible for killing igbos in their own region why is ibob and ESN not defending them. You should know that attack on federal institutions like police and FRSC is clearly an act of terrorism that should be condemn by all especially the igbos else it will continue

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by emapeteum(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2022
samista:
And who told you that was it was done by IPOB? Where is your evidence of that?
Then the acts was carried out by you

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Tomek09(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
Michelle70:
My take on this iPob madness.
They(Igbo's) were used by some PDP politicians to cause chaos in the country just to discredit Buhari govt, they fell for it and let themselves used by Atiku.

Now APC politicians formed a section from this Ipob to continue the killings to discredit PDP. The insecurity in the country will never end until we teach these politicians a bitter lesson cos both FH, bandits and ipob is just for political gain

Politicians deh use the matter play El classico, it started with avengers before it entered ipob

Its just an opinion, nothing else cos I see no reason why a group will try to destroy their own people just to get atcthe govt, e no just make sense
[/s]
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Tomek09(m): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2022
So sad.

But it wasn't carried out by IPOB.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by belente(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Wetin dey funny me be how ipob dey quickly deny, then start accusing fulani herdsmen and dss.

The same set of human beings threatening how they will carryout attacks oh. The moment they are done with their activities, they turn around immediately and start calling fulani herdsmen and dss.

I swear this stage of their activities dey always funny me die. grin
remove IPOB/ESN from this madness. They repeatedly supported the concealiation of Mondays sit at home
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Legendforte: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2022
Anambra was ab initio peaceful, until a set of lazy and jobless igbos started parading and shouting BIAFRA up and down. It gave room for politicians and enemies of the region to exploit these disgruntled and illiterate people.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2022
Michelle70:
They(Igbo's) were used by some PDP politicians to cause chaos in the country just to discredit Buhari govt, they fell for it and let themselves used by Atiku.

[s] Now APC politicians formed a section from this Ipob to continue the killings to discredit PDP. [/s] The insecurity in the country will never end until we teach these politicians a bitter lesson cos both FH, bandits and ipob is just for political gain

Politicians deh use the matter play El classico, it started with avengers before it entered ipob

Its just an opinion, nothing else cos I see no reason why a group will try to destroy their own people just to get atcthe govt, e no just make sense

APC is using IPOB/ESN to kill security agents and other uniformed men to discredit PDP? Sense is very far from you.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2022
Tomek09:
So sad.

But it wasn't carried out by IPOB.

Lol
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Cajal(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Buhari is too slow for my liking declare state of emergency to dot nation deploy battalion there anyone show up within term of curfew should gun down.
U meant the language they understand?
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2022
jerseyboy:
DSS Gun Down FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo

See as you guys are defending criminals and murderers! That's why and how SW will always be the best.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Invitationn: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2022
Frigga13:

I’m not yoruba ..
and can’t be .
Obviously, you can't be.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Lionnation: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Buhari is too slow for my liking declare state of emergency to dot nation deploy battalion there anyone show up within term of curfew should gun down.
don't be a hypocrite and a hater at the same time, first tell buhari to declare state of emergency in Kaduna, zamfara, Niger, kastina
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Iykoto86(m): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2022
wwwihy:
South East now worse than North East
How
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Frigga13: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2022
Invitationn:

Obviously, you can't be.

Even for trillion dollars .. and all the riches in the world.

Not even in exchange for motality
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Oluelite(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2022
Strange things everyday, God have mercy.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by sonssyo(f): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2022
Rip to them,but those road safety guys are wicked sha, I don't know why they are still coming out despite the hotness of Anambra state, they don't value there lives! It's not that they are doing there job but collecting money rather
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Snitch24(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2022
This really has to stop
Who did the investigation and confirmed the attack was carried out by Igbos
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Richvibes1997: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2022
You are a definition of foolishness
Frigga13:
Anambra okwa unu na afuya ...

Ekpa is now killing igbos to enforce sit at home .. and that they should not go for prayers tomorrow

But why the cowards always choose lonely roads to operate

If they get mind .. make them come onitsha upper iweka Dey do all this nonsense

How many motor Dey pass that road wey dem go kill this innocent igbo youths .. wey just happy that they’re employed and doing well

Igbos killed him to prove to igbos that they’re now slaves to their fellow igbos ..

I reject Simeon ekpa and his Biafra

Next the fool will blame Dss..

God punish IPOB .. God burn igboland

BecUsse igboland go soon burn ...

Let them keep supporting Ekpa .. and his numerous jobless louts .. hoping to catch out on other people investment and sweat

Ndi Igbo Busi ohu Na their land grin

Aru!
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Oshodipikin: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2022
IPOB & Shekau boys are sibling. NMK must rot in detenction
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2022
Soludo no allow dss and their propaganda take you to War with your people! Sect up indigenes to start policing their environment.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by edosignature(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2022
This is so disheartening, I wish death & destructiin to all IPOBians & their supporters. May the innocent life lost find rest with the Almighty creator.

The Southeast governors are culpable, their continuous silence is a stamp on the carnage going on daily.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by ChristineC: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Frigga13:

Nwanne .. Ekpa is a jonzing fool..

Ka anyi kwadozie Soludo Ike .. ga onye ndia oso from anambra

Una abakiliki ga apiawazi Ndi Igbo azu anyhow

And many are online to support them

IPOB has disown this people ..

What are igbos now waiting for ....

Ekpa threaten Soludo and anambra .. killing igbos to enforce his threat just like that

Nwanne mba nuuu...

Something must be done
you have a lot of comments on page one but what language have you been trying to communicate in really?
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Godispeace: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2022
ediotic continue with ur fualni herdsmen stupidity
Xhuntra:

All thanks to fulani Herdsmen. God will surely pay fulani herdsmen, Buhari and his zombie supporters in their own coin. Sleep shall cease from their eyes
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Newton2024: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
[/s]
Do you think unknown gunmen will come out to face the army?
You must be an Islam'ic Terr-orists.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by aquasapphire(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Abeg go and sit down,you have nothing to say.
Michelle70:

Now APC politicians formed a section from this Ipob to continue the killings to discredit PDP. The insecurity in the country will never end until we teach these politicians a bitter lesson cos both FH, bandits and ipob is just for political gain

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Invitationn: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2022
Frigga13:

Even for trillion dollars .. and all the riches in the world.

Not even in exchange for motality
You're are right. It's priceless.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2022
Hmm
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Tumbulum: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
when are you escaping with your wife and children to the Democratic republic of Congo?
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Agozskey(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Your father is mad 4 impregnating your mom... Afonja
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2022
IPOB gangsters doing what they know best... murdering people.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by od501: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Does Ipob have a armed wing or not?

Let's assume that this dss/fulani gibberish is true, so you people are saying these strangers can carry out these daring attacks in your cities unchallenged? Your own land o. Burn facilities and kill your people at will and Nobody knows where they stay? No suspicion or report from anyone? What then is the work of your ESN? Is this the same arms group that'll face a federal troop then if you can't root out 'strangers' from amongst you?

You people can continue fooling yourself, no be my land, just feel pity is all.

Fooling kee? You are the ones that have been played here. Their intention is to turn the whole place into a war zone, that's why they have refused to engage the ESN in a more isolated terrain. On Two occasions, the ESN has fought the Nigerian Army in the bush in Orsu Imo state, and they had to run away. One even had to run inside a nearby residential building.

What they did next was to remobilize, went to the nearby town and started shooting civilians in a bid to lure the ESN fighters. The ESN will be stupid enough to engage them in a gun duel in a civilian populated area. IPOB has one made an open invitation to the Nigerian Army to go look for ESN in the Orsu forest and stop killing villagers in the name of looking ESN.

Know this, ESN has never engaged any security forces in the town. Never. You said yourself, how can these people be operating freely without getting arrested? You should direct that question to the so called Nigeria security operatives.

You see an UGM operate in a broad day light for hours, and mo single military will come to counter them. Yet we see them here claiming to have busted the ESN camps, displaying all manner of guns and armour, but we all know better.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by afroxyz: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
The mods on this platform are really disappointing. It's obvious this platform is being used as a propaganda tool. Even major news outlets say gunmen, yet the poster is saying IPOB, and a mid pushed this to the front page. Shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko / Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa / The "Made-In-aba" Box Filled With Products Ikpeazu Gave To Osinbajo (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.