Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Don't Let Them Deceive You They Have Already Failed Us~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Let Them Deceive You They Have Already Failed Us~pictures (786 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) / Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) / Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Let Them Deceive You They Have Already Failed Us~pictures by vasel15: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
They have been patching Nigeria and it is not working

Terrorist attacking airports and bombing of trains

Nigeria is gone

You failed us because we were killed and raped on our land and you did nothing

The traditional rulers failed us eg obi of onitisha

The pastors failed us

The elders failed us

I have no respect for you

You are a father and you can't protect your children

You failed us and I am not one of those that you can deceive anymore, it is obvious Nigeria is dead

May the gods bear me witness all I am saying is the truth and nothing but the truth and the gods are with me

Don't come here and tell me to respect the elders, let me ask you one simple question, what did they do when the fulanis were killing and raping us?

Chineke kpo gi OKU!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Let Them Deceive You They Have Already Failed Us~pictures by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
You have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Them Deceive You They Have Already Failed Us~pictures by Parachoko: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
I won't be blaming any religious leaders for Buhari failure

Buhari tenure is almost a waste.

People saw the handwriting on the wall, but still voted the failure again in 2019.

Well, there was no reasonable alternative.
Re: Don't Let Them Deceive You They Have Already Failed Us~pictures by vasel15: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Parachoko:
I won't be blaming any religious leaders for Buhari failure

Buhari tenure is almost a waste.

People saw the handwriting on the wall, but still voted the failure again in 2019.

Well, there was no reasonable alternative.

Many of them supported buhari including adeboye
Re: Don't Let Them Deceive You They Have Already Failed Us~pictures by vasel15: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate come and tell us how Nigeria would get better when your godfather becomes the president of the zoo, hahaha

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Them Deceive You They Have Already Failed Us~pictures by Tinubuadvocate: 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
10k will shut this thing down forever you will not hear pim from him. I understand you boy are you a graduate do you have job?
vasel15:
Tinubuadvocate come and tell us how Nigeria would get better when your godfather becomes the president of the zoo, hahaha
Re: Don't Let Them Deceive You They Have Already Failed Us~pictures by vasel15: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
10k will shut this thing down forever you will not hear pim from him. I understand you boy are you a graduate do you have job?

I asked this Kpomo empty head a simple question and he is yapping like a fulani cow

Can 10k buy anything in Nigeria now?

Your Godfather and his fulani friend buhari have already destroyed Nigeria

M*umu man

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Them Deceive You They Have Already Failed Us~pictures by Tinubuadvocate: 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Do you have job are a graduate last time I will ask you.
vasel15:

I asked this Kpomo empty head a simple question and he is yapping like a fulani cow

Can 10k buy anything in Nigeria now?

Your Godfather and his fulani friend buhari have already destroyed Nigeria

M*umu man

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Tinubu Visit To Gombe / Breaking News!! Jonathan Finally Made Up His Mind To Re-Contest Presidency!!! / Sokoto Residents Plan Protest Over arrest of Deborah Samuel's Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.