Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card (27226 Views)

My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / Wife Gets Husband Arrested On His Way To Marry 5th Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by LordIsaac(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2022
saintjimos:
As far as they've peace , please let them be
The man does not sound like he has peace. He oozes of someone under captivity. What do I know? It is for better or worse; so they say.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Zonefree(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:
I've seen this work for many couples, especially when the man knows he's not prudent and his wife is a better manager.

If it works for them, mind your business.

When you marry, do wetin work for you.
One of the few times you typed something sensible.

Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Romanoff(f): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2022
Zonefree:

One of the few times you typed something sensible.

Good morning

If that's the only thing you can remember me for, it's more than enough.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by respect80(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2022
Gift96:

There is snow peace in foolishness.
If he had peace, he won't be running around for money

Don't mind all these femails with male monikers supporting nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2022
This modern day monogamy na scam on men.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by pmc01(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2022
There's a joint venture of 30 million Naira, requiring one more partner to come to the table with 3 million Naira. Profit on the JV is 3-3.5 million Naira. Which means 300-350k.

Duration of the JV is 4 weeks. If this interests you, please let's talk.

Have a nice week all.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Kkk777: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:
One of my colleague at work came begging for cash and I ask him. What happen to your ATM or salary and he reviewed that the wife is the one who sees alert and holds the card.. I was shocked.
My pipo is this love or stupidity?

Stupidity of the highest order.

3 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:
One of my colleague at work came begging for cash and I ask him. What happen to your ATM or salary and he reviewed that the wife is the one who sees alert and holds the card.. I was shocked.
has it occurred to you that he is scamming you? but even if it is true, whats your business? do you know if the guy regularly gambles away or spends the family income in a bear parlour? do you know if he is the one who willingly suggested his wife holds the ATM because he cant control himself?

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by tollyboy5(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:
If you give am 2kobo I go slap you.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by tempex88(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2022
not your biz
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Qatar2022: 10:20am On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:
I've seen this work for many couples, especially when the man knows he's not prudent and his wife is a better manager.

Nigeria women is the full definition of evil

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by tiswell(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:

would you have said this if the reverse was the case?

#doublestandards

3 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Stephendeals: 10:20am On Apr 04, 2022
Blunttruth:

Nothing wrong with it if your colleague is a careless spender. Let everyone do what works for them. Stay out of it.

He should stay out of it but the said colleague is already disturbing him with it? grin shocked

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by CryptoClub2018: 10:21am On Apr 04, 2022
For someone like me too, that may be the best option because I find it hard to keep money.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Patented: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:

Did you ask you colleague why before running to Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Abemy(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2022
My former boss' wife did same, because the man is a chronic womanizer, still yet, he found a way of decieving the wife, who will withdraw the money by herself, and found her husband's promiscuity unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by kingemaker(m): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by ASIWAJULEMIFORS: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2022
Mind your own business. Pls

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:

Interestingly enough, in some cultires eg Japanese, that's how it's done. Man gives wife his salary, wife hands man an alawee.

And no, Japan is no 'woke paradise".

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Iykon1313(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2022
What is your business?

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by BouquiLake: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2022
You mean your WIFE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Skillsnigeria: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2022
cheesy hmmm
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by AntiWailer: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2022
How is it your business ?
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by genitori(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2022
saintjimos:
As far as they've peace , please let them be
But mind you, peace isn't actually the absence of war.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Empiree: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Samirana360(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2022
So what’s the problem
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by greatiyk4u(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2022
The wife may be more prudent with better financial management skill than, 0
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by BouquiLake: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2022
Na lie e dey lie.... Na him WIFE

ASIWAJULEMIFORS:
Mind your own business. Pls
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2022
If they liked it that way.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by autonomous22: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2022
E no supoz concern u na ..

Did u know how they started?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates / Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) / Twins Have A Special Connection: Fact Or Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.