Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,377 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others (22223 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting / Tinubu Bans Seyi, His Son, Others From FEC Meeting / APC Campaign Rally In Tsafe LG, Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by omoredia: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Anybody buying presidential forms for 40m, 20m or even 10m either from his pocket or lying that people bought it for him do not have the interest of the common at heart.

#supportomoredia4president2023

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by GreatAxeMan: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hurraaaaaay! Let them taste more and more of their own medicine! grin
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Fatbam003: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
northern people are not serious with their lives. It's like they are happy and deliberately harboring bandits in their midst
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by ufuosman(m): 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Gumi boys

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by civilserva: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Did it happen?
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by AntiBMC(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
SMH. Yet everyday, some never-do-wells only thought everyday is Ipob and ESN.
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Czartrips(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Text me on whatsapp to learn how to make money from ur phone free. Check my profile for my no
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Northern Islamabad grin wink
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by DarkPheonix: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Rastaramsey:
According to the news, the bandits killed plenty people
Later on, they said the bandits killed only 3

The press people enh

The people wey dey die per attack no be small aje
Three people nor plenty?
I swear life nor get value for this country again.
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by freshkpomo(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Xscape1993:
APC is evil. Is Buhari a retired army general?

Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng ilovedemmanna seunmsg Useni1 benuejosh Azeez
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by freshkpomo(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Alexpre11:
Buhari is a Failure
Buhari is a bad leader

Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng ilovedemmanna seunmsg Useni1 benuejosh Azeez
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Aether(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Even during this Ramadan period!!
Won't they take a break ni??
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Paulianfa(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hmmmm lol commissioner son was still in the country?
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
AntiBMC:

Because IPOB and ESN are turning the SE into a region that looks like bandit country in Zamfara.

We Southerners don't want to be like Zamfara state.

After all, once upon a time, many Northerners were shouting the same as you do, with some even saying that a strike on Boko is a strike on the North. Now see how they are enjoying the fruit of their labour.

You Nigerians should stop cutting your noses to spite your face.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Angelfrost(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yet, the people stay quiet and moot like sheep!

The same Northerners who spoke daily and loudly against Jonathan.... Some even stoned his convoy!

All of a sudden, they have gone deaf and dumb in the face of their worst experience of leadership in their history! All because their own person is in office!

They will rather die in silence than make it known that their brother has failed woefully in Aso Rock!

How exactly am I supposed to pity these people?!! How can millions of people just choose to be sacrificial lambs to appease their evil leaders?!! Who does that?!!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Obainomilano: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Business as usual from the new king in the north ..the honourable bandits government who is now in charge of life and property in the country.. killing those who despise them and those who obey serve them with their lives while the actual government of the day continue their usual condemnation speech without having a single clue at how to solve the crisis#orator#
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Theunbothered: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Zamfara residents should stop fighting bandits, they should give in to their peaceful demands.

After all defending yourself from outside invaders is wrong according to nairaland geniuses.
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by ensamy(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Let them keep killing themselves. shocked sad We are the ref.
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Grandkay21(m): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
E go reach everybody for north, RIP to the innocent citizens
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Thorondor: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
E shock u?

Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by AntiBMC(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
subsidywise18:

Because IPOB and ESN are turning the SE into a region that looks like bandit country in Zamfara.

We Southerners don't want to be like Zamfara state.

After all, once upon a time, many Northerners were shouting the same as you do, with some even saying that a strike on Boko is a strike on the North. Now see how they are enjoying the fruit of their labour.

You Nigerians should stop cutting your noses to spite your face.

Long talk from another almajiri claiming southerner. Well, don't even have the time to argue with pple like you this month. So ... whatever rocks ur boat.
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Thorondor:
E shock u?

Niger Republic has its own deposits of crude oil, which is used to feed it's refinery.

They don't import crude from Nigeria or any other place.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
AntiBMC:

Long talk from another almajiri claiming southerner. Well, don't even have the time to argue with pple like you this month. So ... whatever rocks ur boat.

I have talked my own. You are free to take it as it is, or no, and you are free to abuse me.

As for me, I have lived in the SE, am a Southerner, and I don't want the South to be like Zamfara.

I also don't oppose your campaign for Biafra or whatever, but please don't take us down the route the North went, because 'politics' which they are now regretting. Buhari who even played the game partway , has his state on fire. Let's not join the,

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Ykc2(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Any politician who was amongst those that convinced their tribes people to vote for buhari,that politician supposed to be roasted alive, let me not talk about Joe igbokwe his own is gone
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Angelfrost(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
AntiBMC:

Don't be obtuse please!!!

If Ipob and ESN are not checked, the East will become exactly like the North in years to come! If not worse!

Are you gonna pretend that these monsters in the North didn't start like the irritating pests in the SouthEast currently?!!

A stitch in time saves nine... Stop these silly comparisons! Remove that rotten egg from your midst before disaster strikes!!!

You can hate Buhari without making your people suffer needlessly!

Common sense is free!!!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by derecho(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
It was targeted at those who didn't go for the night prayers in the mosque.

PREMIUM TIMES learned that the incident occurred in the ‘Hayin Tumbi’ area, which is close to the commissioner’s residence, while many people were still in mosques observing their night prayers,

Dem know wetin dem dey do, don't be deceived.
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Angelfrost(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
subsidywise18:

I have talked my own. You are free to take it as it is, or no, and you are free to abuse me.

As for me, I have lived in the SE, am a Southerner, and I don't want the South to be like Zamfara.

I also don't oppose your campaign for Biafra or whatever, but please don't take us down the route the North went, because 'politics' which they are now regretting. Buhari who even played the game partway , has his state on fire. Let's not join the,

Leave that dullard....

Useless things who wish evil on others because of their failure in life.

These are the people distressing the Southeast. I have met some of them... They are failures who wish to see others fail by willingly causing crisis!
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Nice one. Let them continue decimating the north. Soon there will be nowhere for them to destroy and we can have peace

And you think if they are done with North, they won't spread to other regions?
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others by jditimiya(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Is coming to them now, let see how they will manage it now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dialogue -Our Patience Is Running Out, Niger Delta Militants Tell FG / Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants / Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Surulere Mall Gutted By Fire (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.