Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Today April 4th 2022 Marks The End Of Sit-at-home In Anambra - Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today April 4th 2022 Marks The End Of Sit-at-home In Anambra - Soludo (503 Views)

Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) / Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting / Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today April 4th 2022 Marks The End Of Sit-at-home In Anambra - Soludo by OdogwuBlog: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
We have prayed to God, admonished our people and made commitment to ensuring that everyone concerned gets expeditious justice.

Following the unanimous agreement of our leaders across board, and the endorsement of the entire body of Christ, I am pleased to inform our people that today, Monday April 4, 2022 marks the official end to the "Monday sit-at-home" in Anambra State.

Shortly, I will be announcing the membership of the Peace and Reconciliation Committee that will look into addressing all areas of sincere challenge, including interfacing with the Federal Government on behalf of all Prisoners of conscience. I have also offered Amnesty to all our brothers in the various forests around us. Give us your guns, and trust us to help you forge a meaningful living.

The task of taking back our dear State and reclaiming the dignity of our collective existence is at the heart of our drive towards a Liveable and Prosperous Homeland. This task is a MUST. I call for your support and prayers, as we have resolved to fiercely go after criminal elements who are out to threaten our peace and distort our development.

Anambra is the Light of the Nation, we must keep it so.

CC. Soludo

Shared By: Blogger Donald

lalasticlala

Source: https://www.facebook.com/CeeCeeSoludo

Re: Today April 4th 2022 Marks The End Of Sit-at-home In Anambra - Soludo by Xscape1993(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
I pray for peace and total restoration in South East and Nigeria as a whole. War is not good and we must avert it through prayers, love, respect, sincerity, good leadership, equity and fairness, oneness and togetherness.
Re: Today April 4th 2022 Marks The End Of Sit-at-home In Anambra - Soludo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Good one
Re: Today April 4th 2022 Marks The End Of Sit-at-home In Anambra - Soludo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
For where?
Sit At Home is a simple, effective, legitimate and mildest form of civil disobedience and only a small sacrifice to pay in the course of FREEDOM. The people get it and comply. It is the will of the people.
Re: Today April 4th 2022 Marks The End Of Sit-at-home In Anambra - Soludo by LeoDeKing: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2022

Re: Today April 4th 2022 Marks The End Of Sit-at-home In Anambra - Soludo by helinues: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Something that shouldn't have started initially

How some Igbo's supported the destruction of their land al in the name of supporting UGM still dey baffle me. Igbos and Terrorist activities don't just go together

At least, it's good the madness is now past thing in SE.
Re: Today April 4th 2022 Marks The End Of Sit-at-home In Anambra - Soludo by Parachoko: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nothing concern Simon Ekpa for all this

Is either Kanu is release or the sit at home will continue
Re: Today April 4th 2022 Marks The End Of Sit-at-home In Anambra - Soludo by Totilopussylick(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
The Genesis of this problem of sit at home every monday morning in the south east begin with the unavailability of security official in the trouble places where people are being killed for coming out to do their business.

So until there is presence of security official in the right places, sit at home continues undecided.
Re: Today April 4th 2022 Marks The End Of Sit-at-home In Anambra - Soludo by limeta(f): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
. I have also offered Amnesty to all our brothers in the various forests around us. Give us your guns, and trust us to help you forge a meaningful living.

The new governor is new to the game
Walk the right part
Re: Today April 4th 2022 Marks The End Of Sit-at-home In Anambra - Soludo by Kazeem47(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Team, Other APC Presidential Aspirant Seen Bribing Members In Ibadan / IPOB Declares May 18, 26 Sit-at-home / Police Station, Govt Offices On Run As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.