Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) (33800 Views)

Atiku Abubakar’s Son Shares Rice,handsanitizer,nosemask As Palliative To Adamawa / APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare / #osundecides2018: Results Roll In From Polling Units Across Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sharing their future to them
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by Benmob: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Chai they have started again
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by frowland(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
press9jatv:
Lol why Oyetola the sitting governor is sharing garri

Depends on which was locally sourced and which is not.
In other words, if the Garri was bought from Osun locals, then it has a better multiplier effect compared to the rice that might have come from the north or even imported. Not that I am in support of their gimmicks though.
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by McCoy9067(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Stomach infrastructure has started

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by WilsonBright935: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
If you are conversant with the Adeleke's of Ede, you'll know that this has nothing to do with politics.
This is how they've been doing for ages. Philanthropy is one of their doings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by emonis88: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
So Ghana get sense pass us?
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by Jostoman: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
wizonlyson:
cool 2023 is at near..u gat to fear them..I DON TALK MY OWN.. cool
go and ask
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by humberjade: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Stomach infrastructure �

All for the votes
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by kingyakos: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Feed them once in four years. They deserve it because they are fools

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by Frankie6835: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Preparation for 2023 elections has just begun!
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Poverty is a decease
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
I don't understand, is it only in the time of Ramadan that Gift should be shared.... I think giving out should be done at all time

Although i am Christian but i really feel Islam teaches to give at all time, not only during Ramadan.

But i don't know why in time of Ramadan when you go for help to any Muslims, they will gladly help you...... but once Ramadan is gone, everything changes..........

Maybe our Muslims brothers and sister should explain to us why this is happening
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by Wazobia2216: 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
press9jatv:
The garri self no go reach soak for one sitting grin grin

Chai!
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by JetStar: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Broke Niggas everywhere. Osun seems to be the capital in the southwest states
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by KLWL(m): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ota aje!
Meaning "enemy of progress"

Jesuschristus:
He will lose, oyetola is doing well
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by Godispeace: 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
incoming which governor . u dey craze
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
I still wonder what adeleke still dey do for politics. He get moni no be small
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by Sultty(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
good gesture from sen. adeleke. People should not vote for neither oyetola nor adeleke and vote in another party. Time to vote for candidate with ideas on how to move ur state forward. Same should be done at the general election too, my one cent tho
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
He wasn't elected to share ANYTHING.

Meanwhile, you all dull dancer crew Should be clarifying things

He's sharing it for PDP members where they'll be fighting each other for a congo of rice each.

press9jatv:
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by donatusdesmond: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Poverty is a decease
decease indeed!
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Across Osun state bawo?

Erora máa paro na... grin
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Can Adeleke dynasty eat this kind of rice or beans.
press9jatv:
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Across Osun?
WilsonBright935:
If you are conversant with the Adeleke's of Ede, you'll know that this has nothing to do with politics.
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by Mrrock199026(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
I deal with chinese,Egypt and Turkish door do for more details.09071921794

Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by Adejuwonhis(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
The adeleke’s were known to be generous right from the time of serubawon thank u
Osun people’s vote wisely
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
WilsonBright935:

Please let me know when they start sharing iPhone 13. wink
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
let the vote buying begins, who win get the Governorship sit

rice, beans and garri can never be scarce in osun state, from imole de to ounje de, ebi parada
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Who would share goat, pepper and oil ......... cheesy
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Adejuwonhis:
The adeleke’s were known to be generous right from the time of serubawon thank u

Majority of Osun people are backward, they don't even know their civic rights and responsibilities.

Sharing of food is what they understand as politics.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Adejuwonhis:

Serubawon loved clubbing ehn ............ grin
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by honor4me: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Why didn’t he give it last year or year before the last. SMH
Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by Adejuwonhis(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
No loud am
Lexusgs430:

Serubawon loved clubbing ehn ............ grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati / PDP: Anger In Mark’s, Jang’s Camps Over Saraki’s Consensus Bid / INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.