Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You (26220 Views)

Guys Come In Lets Talk. What Almost Killed You? / Introduce Yourself With What Almost Killed You (photo) / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by grafixdon: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi, I'm swimming pool grin

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Hassanmaye(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:
Hi I'm Beebah2000
Hahahhahahaha Bad boy

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by midehi2(f): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Hezmatosky:

I was expecting this kind of idiot angry
You are the idiot here, do you know how many has lost their lives because of that your father idiot

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Rastaramsey(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I believe loud is just the general term for the highest smokes

Arizona no be weed, it doesn't have smell but that thing is evil, e fit shrink you

Loud?

Where you put crack??
Where you put Colorado??

Leave the question for people wey dey ganga jare...
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Waffarianman(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2022
I'm covid 19
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by abiaumo(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Hello I'm River
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by BrotherJesu(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Hello, I am hot plate.

That year in Uniben Hall3, blockC room 107. 2013.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Bostin(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2022
My name is Broken Depression

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by 24brains(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2022
Hello.... i am womanizer from sexualogy. I live in a DRUG house and Iyaebe is my neighbor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by bouncin04(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:

Na ponzi scam scheme dey be...

My 2.5 Million Naira gone.

Be like say baba don go invest grin
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Slayar: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2022
Hello,I'm Alomo bitters

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Jesse4mu(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi am debt

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by ekukeku(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi I'm Buhari

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Mjpem23(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi
I'm Pussy sucker lol
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha Bad boy

Ma my babe be that o

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Sergio104(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi
I'm bicycle
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by OlawaleBammie: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:

Na ponzi scam scheme dey be...

My 2.5 Million Naira gone.

Jeeesussssss

Tell me its a lie

See auntie, i picked interest in it and i met someone here on nairaland, after he explained how tins work for me i had it in mind to start with a little 200k

But i made some research and i saw where someone was discrediting the scheme, den i paused.

Later the man who was supposed to refer me was somehow pestering me to register, that was wen i sensed danger and i lock up

But i was stil doubting if i am not letting an opportunity slide away.

Thank God u came along

2.5m in this buhari time? Nawa ooh

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by angelfallz(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Hello, I'm malaria
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Legendarytonyy: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2022
Hello I'm masturbation

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Boogyman557: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2022
Gunboysavage:
Does the fake Ganja also give Highness?
Holly Gram cool the fake de CHOKE, E fit kill PESIN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Czartrips(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi I am nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2022
No Be Small Thing
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi!! I'm sugar

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by elobrave17: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Hello everyone

Konami
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Timoleon(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Thank God for your life o.
OlawaleBammie:
ahh, no be small thin ooh, November 18, 2010

Ojoburuku, esu gbomimu (bad day devil drink water)

My oga called me to go and finish the man work, me and one man so that we can be able to finish the work in a day

As we were about goin i quickly branched my house to pack my tools, before i came out the second man has gone into tin air, he wasnt interested in the work again

So i went all alone, hired labour and worked my ass out. Before 4pm i finished the work so i went to the customer to give me my oga balance since am tru with his work, but he stylishly delayed me till 8:30pm

I should have left him and go home but i was not having a dime on me to take bike or paragon from ita sanni to ita oluwo

So no choice i had to wait til he finished drinking his alcohol with his touts friends.

Wen it was around 8:30 he signalled to me that its tym to go home, i entered his siena and zoom, off we went

Instead of goin to ikorodu direction i switch to the other lane and started moving to the other direction (likosi side, before nnpc)

I sensed danger and i told him i want to urinate but he abuse me and put a curse on himsef not m
He said i have entered his hand that that is the end for me, that i should forget ever living on the surface of the soil again

Ahhhh kilodee, i didnt deserve this na embarassed embarassed

I was now feeling unsettled, but i kept calm

Wen he approached his colleagues who were loaded with arms he started blinking his full light

So before he packed he told me that any attempt i make to come down wil result in me being gunned down.

So as he was about alighting from the motor he used his hand to slap my chest, after slapping my chest he opened the door

As he put his left leg on the ground like this na hin i jakpa tru the window, thank God he didn't wind up the window

Immediately i jakpa tru the window i heard his boys and colleagues shouting that "ahh oun niyen, oma ti n salo"(meaning, ahh that is him, he is running away already)

As he heard this he shouted out that ahh dont let him go ooh, he must not go ooh, pursue him.

Immediately i heard pursue him like this i changed my gear from to to four straight grin

All these happened in a thick bush oh, it was now around 9 to 9:30.

Na so God take save me

That is not all that happened ooh but to type it is my problem.

Abeg na God dey save us jare. We thank God for today.

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by kennethfranc(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi am appendix

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Iliya1520: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2022
boat
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by odogwunaija(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi
I'm frenemy

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Chillext(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2022
I am loan apps

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I believe loud is just the general term for the highest smokes

Arizona no be weed, it doesn't have smell but that thing is evil, e fit shrink you

So Arizona is something synthetic then? I keep hearing it and Colorado. I just know I'm a jew man when they say those things cos I have no idea at all... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by AVTSCRABBLE: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2022
I am gala lacassera

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Michoous: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2022
I'm beer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. / How Many Locks Are Open? / Your Real Name(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.