Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You (26215 Views)

Guys Come In Lets Talk. What Almost Killed You? / Introduce Yourself With What Almost Killed You (photo) / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by jubrilELsudan: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
HI...AM IKEJA CANTONMENT JANUARY 27 2001

3 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Karemarealty288(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Me and Coka cola...

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by delzbaba(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
My name is double barrel gun
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by gentlewind(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
For Me, fighting six area boys that harassed me nearby a river, I successfully redesign the faces of four of them within 3 minutes and started feeling like Van Damme. I stood my ground (not knowing when to run).

The hefty one among them stealthily grabbed me from behind and held me down for others to come, I struggled vigorously with them for like 15 minutes or thereabout, which practically drained my strength, then they carried me heading towards the deepest part of the river and threw me as farthest as they can. I think it was over for me that day because the water was too deep for me to swim, even if I can I was tired.

But God in his infinity mercy saved me, when I think all hope was lost, a small boy of about 10-year-old came from nowhere, swam towards me with a tube, grabbed my hand, and dragged me back to the river bank.

I was lying on the ground for like 30 minutes before I could muster enough strength to get up.

The boy practically gave another life,

4 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by MideMrPossible: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Flahyuq:
Introduce yourself with something that almost killed you

Hi
I'm Friends tongue

Reminds me of one Seun Fawale of one Nifawls Global.
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Jeon(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
BigRocky:

Yeah, "almost killed you" and u mentioned human.

Would love to hear the story sha shocked

not my personal story but general story..

fact 1

we humans are like angels and demons

fact 2

we are unpredictable

fact 3

can murder anyone at a given time

fact 4

reason to this maybe
1 jealousy
2 greediness
3 poison

fact 5

and above lists maybe be express

by man made weapons or not [natural weapon ]...

fact 6

the natural weapons are the most dangerous weapons on Earth...

fact 7

can be found in all [be it baby, toddler, kid, teen, youth, adult ] black or white skin, poor or rich, male or female.

fact 8

they were made by GOD in enable to help us in existing..

fact 9

and they are :

2 tongue
1 heart..

fact 10

AND HEART IS THE MOST DANGEROUS WEAPON ..THAT'S WHY IT'S ADVISABLE TO ERASE ALL DARK THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART, IF NOT LUCIFER WILL DWELL AND CONTROL THE HEART..

BYE BYE

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by ndat(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iam an inter state biker
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by GloriousGbola: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
Hello I am NIGERIA

Winner!

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Emu4u2c: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Friends
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by ashawopikin(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hello I am three$ome with two girls with big bum bums

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Iceberg3: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hello it you boy,NEPA

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by BigRocky: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jeon:

not my personal story but general story..

fact 1

we humans are like angels and demons

fact 2

we are unpredictable

fact 3

can murder anyone at a given time

fact 4

by man made weapons or not..

fact 5

the dangerous weapon of a being is the systems made by GOD in enable to help us in existing..

fact 6

and they are :

2 tongue
1 heart..

fact7

AND HEART IS THE MOST DANGEROUS WEAPON ..THAT'S WHY IT'S ADVISABLE TO ERASE ALL DARK THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART, IF NOT LUCIFER WILL DWELL AND CONTROL THE HEART..

BYE BYE

Nice one.
Bye

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Winner!

Nothing come out
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by salamuu(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hello I am wanking to xxvideo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Alldrinksin9ja: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hello

I'm LASU (Lagos State University)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by madukaanaya(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi I am oluchi
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Oturatetuala(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
GreaterFuture:

I'm curious, how??
Being lazy and a gambler, wasting precious time on Leisure, how??

I can't talk too much I just told u the truth but I keep wondering how I made it this far.

God is great
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by schoolboymatt(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Gunboysavage:
Ahh! Pepsi.. please state how it happened ooo because I'm a Pepsi addict.. I could consume 6 bottles in a day

6 bottles a day??

forget it. you're a walking corpse.
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by kay29000(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ishilove:

It almost sliced my neck through when I was six. I slipped on a patch of slimy mud and landed neck first on the zinc.

Damn! That's crazy. Sorry about the experience.
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by schoolboymatt(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
first name's Mary, last name Jane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by InsanePsycho(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi, I am sapa undecided
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by dalass(f): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
2braithe:

Why are you excited? lol

You almost exited through the entrance you passed into the world. Isn't that exciting? cheesy

You could have died in active service grin grin
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Dickson178(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi , my name is bet, and i pledge to naija my kwantry cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Gunboysavage(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Guyyy! Don't curse me na lol
schoolboymatt:

6 bottles a day??

forget it. you're a walking corpse.
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by RichieMichie: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Hi, care to throw more light on this??

Lmao. You're a goat grin

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Nyanyafk: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi I'm swimming pool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by 2braithe: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
dalass:

You almost exited through the entrance you passed into the world. Isn't that exciting? cheesy

You could have died in active service grin grin

Yeah!
Dying while trying to complete 5 hot rounds of sex.
Heroic death!!
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by 2braithe: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Hi, care to throw more light on this??

Anything homosexual, you're always attentive to it.
Kai your anus go don loose!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by dalass(f): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Fake ganja nah Colorado grin grin
The highness no be for here....

One Puff
You don already dey on the moon grin

Wetin you dey come bring from the moon o after you get there?
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by dalass(f): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
DryMouth:
Hi...
I'm ikeja bomb blast!

Entered canal but a tree branch saved me

Wow.. Close shave really grin
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by dalass(f): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
HI...AM IKEJA CANTONMENT JANUARY 27 2001

Chai... Congrats o
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by ggnas(m): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
I'M DOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGG

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. / How Many Locks Are Open? / Your Real Name(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.