Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,241 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) (60254 Views)

Woman Rocks Pant And Bra In 18th Birthday Photoshoot / Lady Goes Topless In Birthday Photoshoot / Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Why are we surprised?

Don't prostitutes and strippers celebrate birthdays anymore? undecided
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by nedekid: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2022
I don't get this..
Is the pant irritating her? shocked
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by dust144(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2022
Anything for the Internet, nice one.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2022
This doesn't make any sense naaa!!!!!!.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Aforxzy(f): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2022
Stupidity on display

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Obynopositive: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2022
madness no be only naked person under bridge ojuelegba........

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by gracealonev: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Why does everyone seem agitated against the action of this lady?
She knew already that she needed prayers and has requested for one.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by izubext007: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Her pant dey smell.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Spain007(m): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Funny enough.....this one go soon get endorsed.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by ButterBurger: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2022
She wear black one for inside.
She con show the white one outside
Una no know say wetin we no see well go always look and seem dark and not clearer.
but just look harder.
Anyway Showing the pussy won't be bad idea.
Let her take her career to the peak na.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2022
On Instagram you will find a lot of jobless girls going to fancy restaurants,traveling to Dubai,but have no job

Tomorrow she will still be the same person jumping from one church to another,praying to God for a husband.

If i am her man,this singular act will make me breakup with her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by MedicH: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Prostitutes celebrate birthdays na so what's the big deal here?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2022
That's her own palavar
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by RillJ(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2022
"Modern' age comes with the freedom to advertise stupidity!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2022
greymiles:
Stop making dumb people popular!
She’s craving for attention and she’s already getting it
Assuming say she post the pics and nobody share or repost am, her body go calm down but now that she’s the talk of town, she’ll be enjoying the free publicity

and getting bigger client
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Thryphosa(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2022
26 and she never get sense. My word of prayer to her is to receive sense before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2022
What prayer should I pray for this one. That God should bless you for showing your panties in public
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by mayor1814: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2022
photographers dey see things ooo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Lightorder: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2022
greymiles:
Assuming say she post the pics and nobody share or repost am, her body go calm down but now that she’s the talk of town, she’ll be enjoying the free publicity
You have spoken well my brother

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Codeye(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Im here to see the pant but I'm disappointed
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by walozanga(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Come to reason dis, if all guys are praying dis ur prayer and God dey answer am, where we go take come see babes to fvck and marry?

Correct question. He no wan born girl and he no wan castrate himself. Nobe mumu be that?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Shadysen: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2022
This gender with stupidity is like bread and butter .
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2022
No more marriage for this ngbeke

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by fanzine(f): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2022
She offs pant for a living. It's that easy

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Advertisement for the highest bidder. Na she go tire.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Danbury: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Madness everywhere and everyday
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Ekzoba(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Shebi na person gave birth to this one?nne muru gi gba aka nwa.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Wemen are the problem of the earth, that is to tell you what Adam went through in the hand of eve, I want to ask if the particular lady don't have a family member that shi respect and also give regards to? lady's if you guys like you can quote me or insult me but I don't care, I till believe that their is a reasonable ones among you that will comprehend what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Dangrace01: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2022
How can this be ob FrontPage

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2022
Hmm grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by essentialone(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2022
I have said it severally, all Nigerian ladies should protest until it is made constitutional that all Deputy Governors and Vice Presidents in Nigeria must be a woman. Until then, they are just jokers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2022
greymiles:
I'm telling vyou!! Olosho for that matter!na im the mu-mu Op get time dey post here!if I say make Ogun kill am now,e go be like say person dey curse the fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

48.1Kg Fish Caught At Jigawa Fishing Festival 2018. Photos / Couple Have Their Wedding Reception At Shoprit In Ibadan (Photos) / Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.