Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) (60260 Views)

Woman Rocks Pant And Bra In 18th Birthday Photoshoot / Lady Goes Topless In Birthday Photoshoot / Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2022
Awon omo igbehin aiye
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Pain(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2022
undecided

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by HeavenVGate: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2022
onthehill:
A lady identified as Pwedy Shuga on Facebook has caused a stir on social media with her birthday photos which revealed her panties as she celebrated her 26th Birthday, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=730156034840344&id=100035378630922
With that big tommy? No nothing sexy about her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2022
As una come mumu turn BBN olosho to celebrities, why more kafies nor go mumu? Team mind your business, hope you people will mind your business on this one too o? And team the future is female,is this what the future holds for our girl child?

Na Genesis be this! If I be state Governor of this mumu,she will go straight to jail and be placed on a regular mental evaluation.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by pweeryambre: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2022
She should have used black panties to match the bra... The white panties is off from her dressing.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Local mgbeke olosho feeling fly
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by koyyess: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2022
A typical nizoorian male's dream woman. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Donsoby(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2022
onthehill:
A lady identified as Pwedy Shuga on Facebook has caused a stir on social media with her birthday photos which revealed her panties as she celebrated her 26th Birthday, IGBERETV reports.

END TIME AUNTY.....
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2022
You can never make a Hoe a housewife

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2022
That's her company
LLC
Limited Liability Company.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Bigheart042(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2022
vanida6:
lolx grin

So u could masturbate with it..
Vasilin crew well done ooo
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by akpamfet: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2022
You that has viewed many times and even wanked with her....
You think we don't know your type?
Rubbish.... pretenders
greymiles:
Stop making dumb people popular!
She’s craving for attention and she’s already getting it
Assuming say she post the pics and nobody share or repost am, her body go calm down but now that she’s the talk of town, she’ll be enjoying the free publicity
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2022
Borrowed pant. Mtcheeeeeeew

Aunt bola146 good morning ma
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Newton2024: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2022
[s]
onthehill:

[/s]NUDITY IS A SIN: What does the Bible says about exposing private parts of your body for the world to see?

1 Cor 6:19-20 – “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honour God with your bodies.”

There is a reason why God made covering for Adam and Eve and that's because He hates unclothedness. “Also for Adam and his wife the Lord God made tunics of skin and clothed them ” (Genesis 3:21). Scripture seems to make it clear that, except in the case of sexual activity, it’s a shameful thing to “uncover one’s unclothedness.”

In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array... (1 Timothy 2:9|KJV).

Satan gives you a reprobate mind to enjoy nudity. It is not ordinary. You need to repent and give your to Jesus today, because tomorrow may be too late. If you are ready to be saved from the danger of hell fire and start a new life that pleases your Creator, say this prayer of salvation�

Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith I gracefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Saviour who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Accept me Oh Lord, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by limcar: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2022
ButterBurger:
She wear black one for inside.
She con show the white one outside
Una no know say wetin we no see well go always look and seem dark and not clearer.
but just look harder.
Anyway Showing the pussy won't be bad idea.
Let her take her career to the peak na.
do you like sucking pussy
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by victme1(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2022
So so DUMB
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by limcar: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2022
bluefilm:
You can never make a Hoe a housewife
baba, i get feelings for dis hoe. Na local girl. How do i kill it? Mind you, I neva bang am yet.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by profeddor15: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2022
Abeg, this one na Jezebel granddaughter
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by ButterBurger: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2022
limcar:
do you like sucking pussy
I didn't know they suck pussy.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by greymiles: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2022
akpamfet:
You that has viewed many times and even wanked with her....
You think we don't know your type?
Rubbish.... pretenders
Lol. Wanking on top pant
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Grandhuzzler(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2022
The devil's advocate...
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Opulencia: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2022
The mom forgot her birth control pills
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2022
Celebrating her trade
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by AfroKnight: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2022
cheesy Without the panties, the pictures would look normal. She’s not undressed but somehow the presence of panties adds a whole new dynamic.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Gkemz: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Poly oko students dey mumu die. When I checked her profile, I wasn't shocked when I saw Okopoly.

Last time I marked their Nd2 and HND 2 non-CBT exam script, I was shocked many of them failed woefully not just in the course but also in pronunciation, punctuations and grammar that I had to add extra marks. The only thing they master well is clubbing, prostitution, cultism, drinking.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by KamsiViva: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2022
Na wa oh, just to get popular
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Johel(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2022
onthehill:

I'm tired of people nowadays, promoting stupidity, foolishness,anything indecent and immoral....Shows how misplaced pple really are in recent time..
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Adakintroy: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2022
It takes two to commit a crime..majority of the clicks would be from men.

Its so easy to trigger men. Just say sex or curve.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2022
You're giving the slut the attention she doesn't deserve.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by kingyakos: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2022
She fit try dis nonsense for any Islam or Jewish state.....till tomorrow I no like women freedom because dem fine, get everything but dem no get sense.

D prostitute pro max just dey look for attention, she dey try wear double pant instead of removing the dirty pant for yansh.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by premierlead: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2022
See stomach of 40 years old girl...26 my foot, useless gender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

48.1Kg Fish Caught At Jigawa Fishing Festival 2018. Photos / Couple Have Their Wedding Reception At Shoprit In Ibadan (Photos) / Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.