Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

My Reply To Greymiles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reply To Greymiles (200 Views)

Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP / Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reply To Greymiles by foryourmindlol: 5:10am On Apr 05, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Begging someone who clearly said he doesn't want you for 100 years for unity is not a bad thing??

So if you chyke one girl and she reject you, or your girlfriend breakup with you, instead of moving on with your life, you simp away 10 years of your life pleading with her to accept you back?

Don't you have self respect?

greymiles:

It’s easy na, she should stop bearing my name, stop spending my money, stop using my names on travel documents, she should stay in her territory and stop coming to my territory in the name of developing me,... lots like that
She did all that in 1966 but you ran to Britian and Russia to come help and bomb her and killed 3m of her kids, forced her to accept One Nigeria then remained stagnant since then.

You're not developing, she's not developing. You hate her, she hates you. Yet anytime she packs her bag to go, you start fighting her and killing her children.

You leave your self development and progress to monitor her everyday to make sure she's not leaving and beg her to be yours.

Is that not a self-made prison?

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To Greymiles by greymiles: 5:30am On Apr 05, 2022
foryourmindlol:

She did all that in 1966 but you ran to Britian and Russia to come help and bomb her and killed 3m of her kids, forced her to accept One Nigeria then remained stagnant since then.

You're not developing, she's not developing. You hate her, she hates you. Yet anytime she packs her bag to go, you start fighting her and killing her children.

You leave your self development and progress to monitor her everyday to make sure she's not leaving and beg her to be yours.

Is that not a self-made prison?
All is fair in war... you killed Nigerian soldiers and they killed you too
And it’s your daddy Azikwe and Aguyi that made secession a treasonable offense, so Nigeria is just using your daddy’s cane to flog you
Your uncle that wanted to run away with your guys is just being a green snake, hypocritical, back stabbing uncle reason because when someone raised the motion in NigerDelta to secede, it’s was your same uncle Ojukwu that crushed him

More so, stop overestimating yourselves... you claim you’re hurting buhari with your sit at home and Nigeria is groaning because of that... but why are you guys now fighting amongst yourself about stopping or not... are you not hurting buhari and making Nigeria groan again?

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Greymiles by foryourmindlol: 5:41am On Apr 05, 2022
greymiles:

All is fair in war... you killed Nigerian soldiers and they killed you too
And it’s your daddy Azikwe and Aguyi that made secession a treasonable offense, so Nigeria is just using your daddy’s cane to flog you
Your uncle that wanted to run away with your guys is just being a green snake, hypocritical, back stabbing uncle reason because when someone raised the motion in NigerDelta to secede, it’s was your same uncle Ojukwu that crushed him

More so, stop overestimating yourselves... you claim you’re hurting buhari with your sit at home and Nigeria is groaning because of that... but why are you guys now fighting amongst yourself about stopping or not... are you not hurting buhari and making Nigeria groan again?
All these things you're writing does not change the fact that you my friend, have left your own progress and journey of life to be wailing and begging on top of another person's decision to be part of a country or not.

When future Yoruba generations and your children ask you, daddy why don't we have electricity like our classmates in Ghana, you tell them that you were busy fighting against Nnamdi Kanu from leaving Nigeria so that's why you developed backwards while other countries were building themselves.

Now, forget about Igbos. Why can't you stay in a country ruled by Yoruba person every election? Why do you prefer to be getting president once every 20 years? Adeshina, Osibanjo and others, are they unable to rule you? Why do you prefer a country littered with bandits and Boko Haram. Some of your Ogun state brethren are refugees in Benin Republic because of Fulani herdsmen bandits attacks yet you're begging to be united with these same Fulani bandits.

The same you will not want Peter Obi to rule you even though he's 1 million times better than Tinubu yet you insist on having Igbos as your fellow country citizens, yet go behind their backs to moan how they're buying up your land and disrespecting you in your hometowns.

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Greymiles by greymiles: 6:06am On Apr 05, 2022
foryourmindlol:

All these things you're writing does not change the fact that you my friend, have left your own progress and journey of life to be wailing and begging on top of another person's decision to be part of a country or not.

When future Yoruba generations and your children ask you, daddy why don't we have electricity like our classmates in Ghana, you tell them that you were busy fighting against Nnamdi Kanu from leaving Nigeria so that's why you developed backwards while other countries were building themselves.

Now, forget about Igbos. Why can't you stay in a country ruled by Yoruba person every election? Why do you prefer to be getting president once every 20 years? Adeshina, Osibanjo and others, are they unable to rule you? Why do you prefer a country littered with bandits and Boko Haram. Some of your Ogun state brethren are refugees in Benin Republic because of Fulani herdsmen bandits attacks yet you're begging to be united with these same Fulani bandits.

The same you will not want Peter Obi to rule you even though he's 1 million times better than Tinubu yet you insist on having Igbos as your fellow country citizens, yet go behind their backs to moan how they're buying up your land and disrespecting you in your hometowns.
Paragraph 1- lol, we are both having a good argument cuz I’m of the opinion that unity is a progressive word and you object to it... that doesn’t mean I’m wailing and begging you... just like I said, you overestimate yourself too much
I don’t know you and I don’t know your worth but I’m 100% sure you’ve not stepped an inch out of the Nigerian border which makes you and underachieving wailer, you’re probably in Lagos or one of your uncles is in Lagos which makes you a slave to your own words and ideology

Paragraph 2- no yoruba is fighting any battle or war so that igbos don’t leave Nigeria. Yorubas are not the one granting secession. Well, I live in a private estate in lekki and the only reason we don’t have electricity is when the prepaid is exhausted but if any of my kid probably goes out and tell me about stable electricity, I’ll tell him it’s our collective failure, including your fathers failure too

Paragraph 3- I was born a Nigerian and my choice of nationality is mine alone. Why should I wait for Osinbajo to come rule me in Yoruba land? Any of my brethren currently in Benin republic is there because he wishes to... last time I checked, Benin republic doesn’t have a refugee camp

Last paragraph- Nobody has held Peter Obi back from contesting any political office... he has equal right to contest and be voted but he chose not to... should we go and beg him at home? And if I choose Tinubu over Obi, it’s my personal choice, it’s not a must I like him and it’s not because he’s igbo

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To Greymiles by greymiles: 6:18am On Apr 05, 2022
No one is begging igbos not to leave... take the right steps
You have people like ekweremadu and lots in the senate, it’s you guys that voted them in, why can’t they champion your agitation?
You just sit behind your phones, pick any state you want and demand Biafra... who does that
If that’s how it works, then I can also sit at home and demand Abuja and maybe my neighbor too will claim Ogun state
More so, as the president of the country, Buhari must ensure the unity of this country at any length
Or because MNK created Ipob now, then buhari will call him and say Kanu Oya take IMO, Anambra, Rivers, Ebonyi, Cross river and be going

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To Greymiles by foryourmindlol: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
greymiles:
No one is begging igbos not to leave... take the right steps
You have people like ekweremadu and lots in the senate, it’s you guys that voted them in, why can’t they champion your agitation?
You just sit behind your phones, pick any state you want and demand Biafra... who does that
If that’s how it works, then I can also sit at home and demand Abuja and maybe my neighbor too will claim Ogun state
More so, as the president of the country, Buhari must ensure the unity of this country at any length
Or because MNK created Ipob now, then buhari will call him and say Kanu Oya take IMO, Anambra, Rivers, Ebonyi, Cross river and be going
Are you not ashamed you live in a country where Fulani bandits attacked a military base and killed 11 soldiers today?

Do you think it will ever stop? When do you think Nigeria will solve issue of terrorism, jihadism, kidnapping, and then finally start developing like Malaysia or South Africa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Greymiles by foryourmindlol: 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
@greymiles See his mouth like "private estate" in Lekki. Lekki that look like trenches or the one that is always flooded with dirty water is what you're using to brag. Do you have drinkable pipe-borne water? Can you call ambulance or police emergency or fire service and they come?

You will soon start telling me about your estate security and compound generator. If you're providing yourself electricity, water, security and using interlock to build your road, why are you paying tax to Nigeria's Federal Government?

What about your village? Are you from Lekki? Can you travel to your village without fear of Fulani bandits shattering your skull with butt of ak47? Does your village have tarred road? Do you see video of Ukraine villages during this war.? Is your village like Ukraine village?

Ukraine is 44m. Yoruba is about 50m yet suckling to be under Igbos and Fulani. They have light even in war and heavy bombardment. Why is your village not having electricity and good roads even without any war? grin grin

Shame suppose kill you grin

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Greymiles by esnbrutality: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
THE ZOMBIE HAS JAKPA! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

foryourmindlol:
@greymiles See his mouth like "private estate" in Lekki. Lekki that look like trenches or the one that is always flooded with dirty water is what you're using to brag. Do you have drinkable pipe-borne water? Can you call ambulance or police emergency or fire service and they come?

You will soon start telling me about your estate security and compound generator. If you're providing yourself electricity, water, security and using interlock to build your road, why are you paying tax to Nigeria's Federal Government?

What about your village? Are you from Lekki? Can you travel to your village without fear of Fulani bandits shattering your skull with butt of ak47? Does your village have tarred road? Do you see video of Ukraine villages during this war.? Is your village like Ukraine village?

Ukraine is 44m. Yoruba is about 50m yet suckling to be under Igbos and Fulani. They have light even in war and heavy bombardment. Why is your village not having electricity and good roads even without any war? grin grin

Shame suppose kill you grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NANS Visits Emir Of Zazzau, Seeks Support For Sha'aban Ahead 2023 / Modinat Temitope Adeyemo Dissociates Self From Derogatory Release / Does Apprentice System Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.