Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency (22300 Views)

Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner / 2019: What Buhari Told Miyetti Allah In Aso-rock Today (PHOTOS) / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by mastermaestro(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Aufbauh:
When are they going to remove Soludo and declare state of emergency in Anambra state?

That's how Ipobians reason.

Comment with a working brain, oga. Let your age reflect in your reasoning. Absurd analogy!

Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by Leshyne(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2022
Malami almost declared state of emergency in Anambra last year just because of of activities of their unknown gun men in other to win the election.

Its a no brainier, they ought to have declared this Kaduna stare of emergency but for political and ethnic reasons they will not.
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by lexy2014: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2022
b3llo:
Buhari can't declare State of emergency in KD.

Yes he can but as far as I am concerned. It's unnecessary and wouldn't solve any problem. The president should either resign or be impeached
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by ufuosman(m): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2022
b3llo:
you are talking about the president of the republic of Nigeria
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by tymicjay77: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Who cares?

I finally got a chance to meet this girl that I have always admired. She felt excited to meet me too. We had good chat like we had known each other forever and a few humour. We shared contacts. While I was laughing, my artificial tooth popped out and fell into her bra.
I pretended that I didn't know where it came from and quickly ended the conversation before she will notice my gap tooth. I didn't face her anymore and we had a very awkward conclusion.
So, how do I tell her that it was my tooth in her bra? Should I have collected the tooth from her? The date with my dentist is in 6 weeks. And she has been calling to meet me again. I have been avoiding her and giving all sorts of extreme excuses.
I am now thinking of wearing face mask to meet her. What do I do?

First , you make a mistake of not telling her all about you. Is nothing bad in having artificial tooth, you just let her know before she found out herself. Ask her if she see ur artificial tooth, pretend as u are carried away with much laughter u didn't know ur artificial tooth fall off. Start from there?
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by Som497: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2022
haslaw:

These disgusting tribalists wants Buhari to remove El-Rufai but want Buhari to leave Soludo and Otorm alone

bro how did you quote all of these at once ??
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by haslaw(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Som497:
bro how did you quote all of these at once ??

Quote each of them separately, copy their quotes and paste all of them into one reply box
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by haslaw(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2022
Nchenches:
Northerners, tell yourselves the truth: these Islamic terrorism shall stop once you denounce your adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Boko Haram and its bandits offshoot are fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. Boko haram emerged shortly after the northern sharia states adopted Islamic sharia criminal justice system.

Insecurity is a national issue but your disgusting tribal bigot brain is preventing you from seeing it.
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by Sunnyski: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oga Reno you want bubu de mumu to jeopardize his fulanization agenda? Leave them alone coz they are jihad mission
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by RacistProudIgbo: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Reno is an Idiot, he should focus on his useless state and face front, If Buhari overwhelmed South East as this Monkey is quoting, I don't know how unkwown gunmen are also overwhelming the innocent Military and police in South East, If Buhari do us, we will do them 10 times.
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by radia1: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Only obj can take that kind of action the man no send , I remember when he did it in ekiti a d plateau
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by radia1: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Only Jonathan and obj can do it
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by ufotunang: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Not only to remove El Rufia.. Buhari also should be removed..he is the cause of these problems
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by madridsta007(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by Bigchristo: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Aufbauh:
When are they going to remove Soludo and declare state of emergency in Anambra state?

That's how Ipobians reason.
Such a foolish utterances, you Just switch off and take the post to the East but there are no terrorist in East your government branded those fighting to leave this country to be terrorist, you northerners are the problem of yourselves when you see the truth but chose to play politics and religion card over it, soon that same terrorist you’ve been defending will make life miserable for you people in that region of you people refused to speak up and fight against terrorism
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by Nchenches: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
haslaw:

Insecurity is a national issue but your disgusting tribal bigot brain is preventing you from seeing it.

This insecurity by Islamists was brought to Nigeria through North's adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system. Tell yourself the truth, for once.
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by Tonytonex(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hisbah21:
Buhari doesnot have that gut. constitutionally he has no right..but of them are dullards
he has no right? But OBJ declared a state of emergency in his tenure.
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by Tonytonex(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
b3llo:
some people's problem is English, they don't know the difference between can't and won't.
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by haslaw(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nchenches:

This insecurity by Islamists was brought to Nigeria through North's adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system. Tell yourself the truth, for once.

Hate and bitterness has blinded you and you can't think logically.

Is the North responsible for
IPOB killings
rape,
kidnapping
Cult wars
Yahoo yahoo
Baby factories
Murders
Armed robbery
Cannibalism
Community boys
Ucultic evil ways
Ritualists
Scull mining
Okija killings
Bakasi boys
and so on bedeviling the south?

Try and reason with your brain. The north is not safe so also is the south.
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by echomanji: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
GooodHardDick:
The North is safe. grin

Whatever happens in the north stays in the north. E no concern us!
GooodHardDick:
The North is safe. grin

GooodHardDick:
The North is safe. grin

wanted to reply you but then i saw your name. And it explained errthin
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by PS712: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Say what you know please
That's exactly what it is. Kaduna is the last state Buhari will declare SOE. He wouldn't go further removing El rufai.
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by countryman13: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency by Som497: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2022
haslaw:

Quote each of them separately, copy their quotes and paste all of them into one reply box
thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Slot: PDP Dismisses Report Of Wike's Selection As Atiku's Running Mate / Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan / Mimiko Declares For 2019 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.