Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

US Increases Oil Imports From Russia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Increases Oil Imports From Russia (28732 Views)

Food Imports From War Torn Ukraine Sparks Protests In Europe / Timipre Sylva: Nigerians Should Be Proud Of Fuel Imports From Niger Republic / US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by tsdarkside(m): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Seyiemath:
LIKE this comment if you don’t trust USA

why would any black trust USA....
this people had your type in slavery for over 400years....

i would be very concerned dealin with such kind of people....
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by adm212144: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2022
Confirmed fake news .US get enemy oo
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by adm212144: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Confirmed fake news .US get enemy oo.See fake news .FREE US VISA DEY SHA but only for people that support the west
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by NoSentiment: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2022
chronique:
Lol. When we talk about the hypocrisy of the US, some dumb idiots will attribute it to lack/denial of visa. How do you tell the world that a certain government is bad and that people should avoid buying oil from them so as to starve them of funds from invading smaller countries, but you then go behind to increase your oil purchase from the same country? Isn't that pure hypocrisy at play? Why not stick to your principles and totally starve them of funds as you have proposed? Some morons will still come here to defend this as if their unbilical cord was shipped to America at birth. For those who think most of us that criticize America, hate the US, hear this: we don't hate the US; we simply do not subscribe to the double standards and their leaders engage in. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Most of these guys see America as the Christian Caliphate! Observe it, many of the US boot licckers are religious fanatics.

2 Likes

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by tsdarkside(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2022
we know about the many treaties they broke with the native indians....

they are cheating their own people,why are people surprised....??
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by pquaver(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2022
kiddkash:
this is very sad.

Zelensky is not a wise leader. the world knows how powerful Russia is, but the only one that doesn't know is Zelensky.

imagine if it was Nigeria doing something like this to Benin, nothing like sanctions, the world will annihilate us.
but they can't do it to Russia, because Russia is very big and powerful. but Zelensky doesn't know or believe it.

instead of making peace, he is telling people who are not strong to fight and die. there is nothing glorious about death.

when your big brother at home wants to beat you, because you did something wrong, or he feels you wronged him,
there is a way you speak to him to make him calm and stop. something like.
I know you're my big brother, you're bigger and stronger than me, we're family, we aren't supposed to be fighting each
other, what will our parents think, and don't forget when brother fight to the death, a stranger inherits their properties.
we are supposed to love each other if not for ourselves, for our parents and our family name. please calm down and tell
me where I went wrong so that I can learn from you and do better.

there is no big brother that you'll speak to like this that won't calm down. if he wanted to kill you, he might just slap you
and stop

Just imagine the Jews or Poland telling hirtler all that do u still think millions would not have died? Your write up is for sane leute.. Putin is just a tyrant nothing u will say would change the outcome

1 Like

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by 9jakool: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Shoodboi:
US ramps up oil imports from Russia, pursues own interests at expense of European allies amid Ukraine crisis

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202204/1257500.shtml

You fall too hard for propaganda. Global times is a propaganda mouthpiece for the chinese government. I knew it was a lie when I couldn’t corroborate the info from other news source.

2 Likes

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by efficiencie(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2022
plaindealer:

How, use Nuclear weapons? lol.

The question is, why is Ukraine winning and Putin retreating? Why is Russia unable to defeat a small country like Ukraine?

Ode Putin saw the death trap in Kyiv and quickly withdrew like a coward..

As we speak, Putin is retreating because he underestimated small Ukraine. 5 Russian generals were killed by Ukrain in less than 3 weeks, unheard of in any war..

Small Ukrain are using Russian troops and hardware for target practice,

Men are you following the war or you are following CNN? Ukraine is winning how? Whose land has been bombed the most? Who lost more citizens to bullets, missiles and shells? Who begging NATO for intervention? Who is sending innocent civilians into battle? Who is killing it's own people and staging a massacre? Who has a refugee crisis? Ma guy wake up from that sleep it is no longer funny ohhh.
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by tsdarkside(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2022
9jakool:

You fall too hard for propaganda. Global times is a propaganda mouthpiece for the chinese government. I knew it was a lie when I couldn’t corroborate the info from other news source.

a lie....??
do you know how many european countries were still doing business with south africa apartheid,although condemin it publicly....??
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by kiddkash(m): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2022
pquaver:

Just imagine the Jews or Poland telling hirtler all that do u still think millions would not have died? Your write up is for sane leute.. Putin is just a tyrant nothing u will say would change the outcome
people out of anger and frustration calls him a fool.
Do you really believe he is a fool? ask the CIA if he is a fool or can a fool be in the employ of the KGB and rise to the top
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by LivingBetter: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Even Donald Trump talk am
chronique:
Lol. When we talk about the hypocrisy of the US, some dumb idiots will attribute it to lack/denial of visa. How do you tell the world that a certain government is bad and that people should avoid buying oil from them so as to starve them of funds from invading smaller countries, but you then go behind to increase your oil purchase from the same country? Isn't that pure hypocrisy at play? Why not stick to your principles and totally starve them of funds as you have proposed? Some morons will still come here to defend this as if their unbilical cord was shipped to America at birth. For those who think most of us that criticize America, hate the US, hear this: we don't hate the US; we simply do not subscribe to the double standards and their leaders engage in. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

2 Likes

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by 9jakool: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
greymiles:
Zelensky the social media president no go happy with these news
Na just the brainwashed Ukrainian citizens picking up arms to fight an avoidable war I jus pity
Las las, Putin, Biden, Zelensky go dey alright, probably dine together sef
But the kids expecting their father to come home, the family who lost their homes and countless other will live with the horrors of the destruction
If we are going to talk about brainwashing. Over half of Nigerians are brainwashed and live in a mental prison. I find it amusing to suggest people that are fighting an invasion by a foreign country are brainwashed.

3 Likes

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by tsdarkside(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
9jakool:

If we are going to talk about brainwashing. Over half of Nigerians are brainwashed and live in a mental prison. I find it amusing to suggest people that are fighting an invasion by a foreign country are brainwashed.

abegi,go kill yourself....have you forgotin we are nigerians....??

you love death,go and die alone....
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Feggie3: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
chronique:
So this your archaic reason is enough to support the Russians with their ongoing genocide? Anumpam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by 9jakool: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
tsdarkside:

a lie....??
do you know how many european countries were still doing business with south africa apartheid,although condemin it publicly....??
Yes I know that the west is very hypocritical. I’m just saying this news is a lie. US is not buying Russian oil as of now. The last shipments left a month ago. A lie is still a lie at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by nathyx(m): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fantastic U.S at work again cry cry
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Bigchristo: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Shoodboi:
US ramps up oil imports from Russia, pursues own interests at expense of European allies amid Ukraine crisis

Nairalanders who their placenta was buried in the US won’t like this, they think US can do without any country but hear me well Russia play a big role in the world crude oil sales and natural gas sales, any attempt to cripple them will boomerang, Newton's third law in full swing. To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

3 Likes

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
vonnelixir:
This is obviously fake news....

But when it comes from the western media and against Russia it's genuine??
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by 9jakool: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
tsdarkside:

abegi,go kill yourself....have you forgotin we are nigerians....??

you love death,go and die alone....
And why exactly would I do that lol??

You think I don’t know that who we are or the attitudes of most Nigerians??
We are not Ukrainian so if they want to fight and defend their land, why should I or you in particular care so much?? Why get yourself tired over someone thousands of miles away?? See that’s what I don’t understand from people like you.

2 Likes

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by loswhite(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Shoodboi:

Lalasticlala help us get this to the front page. Ukrainian news shouldn't be the only one making the front page. Russian news should get there too to balance things up.
This is not Russian Propaganda....lol.
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by loswhite(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
No, it's not a lie.The U.S bought Russian oil.
How does sanctions work? How does sales of crude oil or gas contract work? If you understand how it works then you will not fall for this crap news....
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by ufotunang: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ukraine should be partnering with Russia not fighting them....since they can benefit from Russia oil and gas, Russia bussiness investment and opportunities.. Russian oligarchs/ bussiness men ..since Ukraine and Russia are like brothers and sisters...same culture, traditiona and lifestyle..it's now I know the importance of Russia to the world... Russia supplying oil and gas to USA, European countries and other countries..if Russia stop the supply of this oil and gas to USA/ European countries these countries will suffer...then why is Ukraine an enemy to Russia where you can benefit all these things
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by plaindealer: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
efficiencie:

Men are you following the war or you are following CNN? Ukraine is winning how? Whose land has been bombed the most? Who lost more citizens to bullets, missiles and shells? Who begging NATO for intervention? Who is sending innocent civilians into battle? Who is killing it's own people and staging a massacre? Who has a refugee crisis? Ma guy wake up from that sleep it is no longer funny ohhh.

You don't know that Ukraine is beating Putin out of the cities he invaded and occupied because you only eat and breathe Putin propaganda.

Why is Putin is winning, why is small Ukrain still fighting and it's Putin that is retreating and leaving Ukraine.?

Putin gave Ukraine an ultimatum to surrender Mariupol, but Zelensky said Bleep you to Putin and today, Putin could not do anything and Ukrainians are still standing and fighting Russians in Mariupol.

Ukraine defeated Putin in "Irpin, Bucha, Gostomel and the whole Kyiv region were liberated and now completely under the control of the Ukrainians.

List the city that is under Russian control on Ukraine?

The useless and incompetent Russian army did not even make it to the Ukrainian capital because Putin the coward saw the death trap and refused to go in, Ukrainians were ready for a bloody insurgent war to send Russian body bags back to Moscow.

After 5 weeks or fighting, Putin not only couldn't defeat small Ukraine but is actually rubbing from Ukraine.

Putin and his weak military are grossly overrated, this is what Ukraine just showed the world, Russia's only gain in this war is the killings of civilians, but at the end of the day, they will send him to the Hague for war crimes trial.

I know he won't surrender, but they will find him guilty and anytime he steps out of Russia, they will arrest and send him to prison.

Putin as you know him today is finished..

1 Like

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by tsdarkside(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
9jakool:

And why exactly would I do that lol??

You think I don’t know that who we are or the attitudes of most Nigerians??
We are not Ukrainian so if they want to fight and defend their land, why should I or you in particular care so much?? Why get yourself tired over someone thousands of miles away?? See that’s what I don’t understand from people like you.

seriously,go kill yourselves,greetin cards from nigeria....
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Housing(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Shoodboi:

Meanwhile, US Treasury has set deadline to end deals on oil and coal imports from Russia until April 22

US didn't wrong nor betray it's allies. Other European Countries are still importing Russian Gas and Oil, except few countries with lesser populations.
The deadline set was very explicit. UK seizes was able to reduce it's oil and gas from Russia to 5%, Germany, Italy, France and other European Countries are still buying with serious search for replacement and upscaling so as to wean their countries of Russian oil and gas.

Moreover, the article sources were from Russia and China so what do you expect. Chinese were program to be jealous of US but 95% of rich Chinese wanted to train their children in American Universities.

Every individual is selfish when it comes to self preservation, which applies to countries. With all it's "negative baggages" US as the World power is still better than having neither China nor Russia. Every Chinese loans on infrastructure contain Mezzanine clause which give China right to control over it in case of contravention or default. That is why China is taking over certain infrastructure in Zambia and other Africa Countries. While none of the American loan comes with that nastiest idea. China that is mirroring everything American except human rights, human dignity and fight against racism is the one condemning US.

2 Likes

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by tsdarkside(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Housing:

US didn't wrong nor betray it's allies. Other European Countries are still importing Russian Gas and Oil, except few countries with lesser populations.
The deadline set was very explicit. UK seizes was able to reduce it's oil and gas from Russia to 5%, Germany, Italy, France and other European Countries are still buying with serious search for replacement and upscaling so as to wean their countries of Russian oil and gas.

Moreover, the article sources were from Russia and China so what do you expect. Chinese were program to be jealous of US but 95% of rich Chinese wanted to train their children in American Universities.

Every individual is selfish when it comes to self preservation, which applies to countries. With all it's "negative baggages" US as the World power is still better than having neither China nor Russia. Every Chinese loans on infrastructure contain Mezzanine clause which give China right to control over it in case of contravention or default. That is why China is taking over certain infrastructure in Zambia and other Africa Countries. While none of the American loan comes with that nastiest idea. China that is mirroring everything American except human rights, human dignity and fight against racism is the one condemning US.

you too,go kill yourself....
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by 9jakool: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
tsdarkside:

seriously,go kill yourselves,greetin cards from nigeria....
So e dey pain you like this sha?
So sorry!
A grown man acting like a toddler. I will not respond to your wailing no more. You are going to need those cards so you can read yourself to sleep at night.

1 Like

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Olafisoyem: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Olafisoyem: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Olafisoyem: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
kiddkash:
this is very sad.

Zelensky is not a wise leader. the world knows how powerful Russia is, but the only one that doesn't know is Zelensky.

imagine if it was Nigeria doing something like this to Benin, nothing like sanctions, the world will annihilate us.
but they can't do it to Russia, because Russia is very big and powerful. but Zelensky doesn't know or believe it.

instead of making peace, he is telling people who are not strong to fight and die. there is nothing glorious about death.

when your big brother at home wants to beat you, because you did something wrong, or he feels you wronged him,
there is a way you speak to him to make him calm and stop. something like.
I know you're my big brother, you're bigger and stronger than me, we're family, we aren't supposed to be fighting each
other, what will our parents think, and don't forget when brother fight to the death, a stranger inherits their properties.
we are supposed to love each other if not for ourselves, for our parents and our family name. please calm down and tell
me where I went wrong so that I can learn from you and do better.

there is no big brother that you'll speak to like this that won't calm down. if he wanted to kill you, he might just slap you
and stop

Sorry sir but Russia isn’t big and powerful. They are losing in Ukraine as we speak.

1 Like

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Olafisoyem: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
chronique:

You are the slowpoke sir.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/03/08/fact-sheet-united-states-bans-imports-of-russian-oil-liquefied-natural-gas-and-coal/

1 Like

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Olafisoyem: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 / Breaking: David Lyon Wins Bayelsa State APC Ticket For Governorship / Kano Seal 10 Warehouses Hoarding Food Worth Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.