Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked (23714 Views)

Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by tjskii(f): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Ah i beg o,my kdrama oppas dey south korea
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Blake755: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2022
South should better have there own nuke to avoid repeating of Ukraine and Russia war
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by ALFADOS(m): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2022
tonididdy:

What I don't understand is why the letters, "US" appears in the article more than even the two aggrieved nations.

.... undecided
Hippocrates and war monger

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by obedience4(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
The USA might actually come to the rescue of South Korea should a conflict break out.
Meanwhile, China would definitely place boots on the ground for North Korea, 100%. Mother Russia would aid north Korea to some extents if they're winning, but imagine a scenario where they start losing, Russia would place boots too on the ground.
So in other words, both North and South Korea have powerful backups. But North Korea is nuclear armed, South Korea isn't.
South Korea is playing with fire!

China will put boot's for north Korea.. grin
Read about China foreign policy..
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2022
railone:

yet humanity has experienced more peace on a grand scale since the US as you put keep middling in other people's affair than when people were allowed to chart their course.

No organization can survive without a leader. The world needs the US to be that leader even with its shortcomings.

To know where I am coming from, read about the imperialistic nature of Europeans countries, the Asian continents etc
Untrue words. The League of Nations and later the UN was actually created to mediate in affairs of nations. It’s aims were defeated because the US has no regards for the institution in pursuit of its foreign policy. A more recent case being the brushing aside of the UN Security Council to invade Iraq on bogus charges. Show me where the meddlesomeness has not led to bloodshed.
The imperialist nature of old empires you talk about is thesame thing the US is pursuing today using tools like NATO and the exportation of American style democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by obedience4(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2022
useni1:
Lol. Feed me? You are a donkey. I have been feeding americans and europeans since I was a teenage. I just came back from China and donated almost $100,000 to a cause. You must be brain damaged beyond repair not knowing about my exploit in global politics. This is my fake moniker so I will pardon your stupidity with 50,000 naira. send me your account

Go feed yourself
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2022
railone:

yet humanity has experienced more peace on a grand scale since the US as you put keep middling in other people's affair than when people were allowed to chart their course.

No organization can survive without a leader. The world needs the US to be that leader even with its shortcomings.

To know where I am coming from, read about the imperialistic nature of Europeans countries, the Asian continents etc
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Akuruoulo(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2022
seunny4lif:

Maybe SK thought NK nukes are not working grin
MAYBE THE ARE SURE THAT ITS NT WORKING
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Horus(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoDpjqZpAh0

We Decoded The Nuclear Weapons At North Korea's Military Parades

North Korea has a growing arsenal of nuclear weapons, including intercontinental missiles that can supposedly hit the US.
Military parades showcase the country's latest capabilities
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by frankson1(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2022
24brains:
This is why women should not be allowed to hold political offices. They are filled with jealousy, hate and greed. Mrs. Puttin spoted

Is this what you understood from the post undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Iliya1520: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2022
na so northern terrorists(bokoharam) will annihilate southern terrorists (ipob.)
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by lomprico(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2022
Crazy family
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Kingabia1998(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Terrier99: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2022
useni1:
Lol. Feed me? You are a donkey. I have been feeding americans and europeans since I was a teenager. I just came back from China and donated almost $100,000 to a cause. You must be brain damaged beyond repair not knowing about my exploit in global politics. This is my fake moniker so I will pardon your stupidity with 50,000 naira. send me your account

Send it to your village people who have held your destiny on hire purchase.
You donated 100k to China but you type like a kindergarten dropout. Instead of you to enrol your abject self in the nearest Primary School.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Gamblex: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2022
heniford2:
No wahala boom!! grin Africa will receive Una as Refugees grin
We are already refugee's in our country, Refugee's want to receive refugee's.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by uniquetechng: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2022
princeeze1:

Good observation! Also ever wondered why every major conflict in the world has the US written over it? Wether it is open military confrontation, regime change, social uprising, insurgency/freedom fighting just name it. No matter how far from across the Atlantic it seems to be happening, the little fingers of the US is always somewhere lurking and playing devils advocate. From all major conflict since world war 2, look at the current political turmoil in Pakistan, the heavily divisive elections in Serbia and Hungary, how come the US is always mentioned? This will give you an idea of who is really destabilizing the world covertly or overtly. The world would be safer if the US stops interfering in sovereign affairs of other nations, and stop trying to divide nations into us or against us, stop trying to have sovereign governments subservient to US foreign policy and allow them chart courses that befits them more economically and politically.
Because US being the world's super power is more like a global police, its not hard to understand.
Without the US those arab terrorists would have overun the world by now with their jihads believe and impose sharia on every end of the world .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by uniquetechng: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoDpjqZpAh0

We Decoded The Nuclear Weapons At North Korea's Military Parades

North Korea has a growing arsenal of nuclear weapons, including intercontinental missiles that can supposedly hit the US.
Military parades showcase the country's latest capabilities
They're just noise makers, Nk nuclear Arsenal of 24 is one of the smallest among nuclear nations. Remember US has 5,250 while Russia got 5,700 .

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by railone(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2022
princeeze1:

Untrue words. The League of Nations and later the UN was actually created to mediate in affairs of nations. It’s aims were defeated because the US has no regards for the institution in pursuit of its foreign policy. A more recent case being the brushing aside of the UN Security Council to invade Iraq on bogus charges. Show me where the meddlesomeness has not led to bloodshed.
The imperialist nature of old empires you talk about is thesame thing the US is pursuing today using tools like NATO and the exportation of American style democracy.

just look at how hard you're trying to subvert the influence of America on international politics.

Like I said the world needs a leader and for all the countries that can stand up as one, the USA is the best we can hope for.

I mentioned clearly they had shortcomings yet you guys are only concern about focusing on that.
how about them liberating Kuwait from Iraqi forces, how about them making sure the communist North Korea didn't overrun the South.
How about their war against Terrorism. their stand against Human rights violations.
Their aids to European countries to rebuild after the WW2. Their ongoing aid across the globe.

Remove the US and China would have been running unchecked in the East. Russia could have subjugated Eastern Europe.
France would be going wild in Africa and so on and so forth.

You can't just focus on the bad like every other country in that position would be different.

The World Wars started because nobody was playing the Big Brother role. Imperialist ideas and fascism were allowed to run wild because everybody was minding their business.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by billyadam(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
princeeze1:

Good observation! Also ever wondered why every major conflict in the world has the US written over it? Wether it is open military confrontation, regime change, social uprising, insurgency/freedom fighting just name it. No matter how far from across the Atlantic it seems to be happening, the little fingers of the US is always somewhere lurking and playing devils advocate. From all major conflict since world war 2, look at the current political turmoil in Pakistan, the heavily divisive elections in Serbia and Hungary, how come the US is always mentioned? This will give you an idea of who is really destabilizing the world covertly or overtly. The world would be safer if the US stops interfering in sovereign affairs of other nations, and stop trying to divide nations into us or against us, stop trying to have sovereign governments subservient to US foreign policy and allow them chart courses that befits them more economically and politically.

I see u are the typical Putin fan who point the middle finger at the United States. Ever wonder why some countries like Japan, South Korea, West Germany taken and watch over by the United States after WW2 have flourish economically and prosperous over a long period of time. Also have u wonder why states like North Korea, East Germany, Cuba, Venezuela who have been allies to Russia after WW2 have always run a police like state, a command economy induce with poverty, mental distortion and under development except in the area of weapon development. Think about this and u will understand why the United States guard some loyal countries jealously and have their military hardware almost everywhere in the world.

Have you at anytime imagine if States like Russia and China have the enormous power the United States have today. Do u think the world will be much safer than what we have today or u think Russia will not do much more than what the United States is doing today.

Lastly, if u have a choice of visa, which will u choose to go US or Russia? North or South Korea. Reason am oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by heniford2: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Gamblex:

We are already refugee's in our country, Refugee's want to receive refugee's.
wink cheesy
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Mike23r: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
seunny4lif:

Maybe SK thought
NK nukes are not working grin

but sk will win conventional war without nukes and external party
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by linearity: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
princeeze1:

The article I read cast US as a peacemaker and the only Country standing in the way of NK running over SK and you myopically think there would be peace if US was not there?

Agreed, US fights lots of wars, but can you point to one of such wars, where US was not first provoked?

It baffles me sometimes when you guys take the sides of dictators in China, Russia & NK and cries about Buhari. I am beginning to think that, Nigerians truly love dictators and we need one or a dictatorship party that will run things in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by seunny4lif(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mike23r:

but sk will win conventional war without nukes and external party
Nothing like Conventional war if you have a nuke and someone attack you.
USA used nukes when even Japan was almost defeated.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Horus(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
uniquetechng:
They're just noise makers, Nk nuclear Arsenal of 24 is one of the smallest among nuclear nations. Remember US has 5,250 while Russia got 5,700 .

Have you been to North Korea to count exactly 24 nuclear warheads ? grin
How did you enter all North Korean military bases without being detected? grin
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Kekenary: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
I want to ask a quick question. Did the United States of America force North Korea into testing ICBMs? Have they in any way forced the hand of Nk in the last three weeks? Cos I don't see their fingers remotely close to what North Korea is doing.
princeeze1:

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Mike23r: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
seunny4lif:

Nothing like Conventional war if you have a nuke and someone attack you.
USA used nukes when even Japan was almost defeated.

just saying
without nukes nk no get th
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Kekenary: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
I swear. Some comments on this platform shows that most Nigerians are addicted to wickedness. They simply justify and glorify wickedness. I wonder what is lawful and just in one nation invading another nation unprovoked. And people on this platform justify it. It is granted that there are reasons. But it is definitely not enough to glorify the wanton and unprovoked killing happening around the world.
linearity:

The article I read cast US as a peacemaker and the only Country standing in the way of NK running over SK and you myopically think there would be peace if US was not there?

Agreed, US fights lots of wars, but can you point to one of such wars, where US was not first provoked?

It baffles me sometimes when you guys take the sides of dictators in China, Russia & NK and cries about Buhari. I am beginning to think that, Nigerians truly love dictators and we need one or a dictatorship party that will run things in Nigeria.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by seunny4lif(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mike23r:

just saying
without nukes nk no get th
Well, I can say NK has more rockets that SK.
The have thousands of it

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
billyadam:

I see u are the typical Putin fan who point the middle finger at the United States. Ever wonder why some countries like Japan, South Korea, West Germany taken and watch over by the United States after WW2 have flourish economically and prosperous over a long period of time. Also have u wonder why states like North Korea, East Germany, Cuba, Venezuela who have been allies to Russia after WW2 have always run a police like state, a command economy induce with poverty, mental distortion and under development except in the area of weapon development. Think about this and u will understand why the United States guard some loyal countries jealously and have their military hardware almost everywhere in the world.

Have you at anytime imagine if States like Russia and China have the enormous power the United States have today. Do u think the world will be much safer than what we have today or u think Russia will not do much more than what the United States is doing today.

Lastly, if u have a choice of visa, which will u choose to go US or Russia? North or South Korea. Reason am oo
After writing an epistle, Putin fan name calling and the visa choices blackmail, you ended up saying nothing to counter my points of the US having a hand in every conflict, it shows you go to an argument armed with emotional rants instead of fact. Talk about the lack of prosperity in the aforementioned nations? It is the making of the US simply because they failed to be subservient and tow their path and foreign policy. Cuba has been under an economic blockade for more than 5 decades, NK, Venezuelan has been under a form of economic sanctions or the other. Same economic pressures they have tried to initiate on Russia which backfired badly. My point being? Too many conflict has the US in it. Talk about the current chaos in pakistan, take a look of how they tried to create divisions in a civilized Serbia and Hungary just to advance their foreign policy.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Eagba(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
useni1:
Bomb that shiihole South Korea from the world map and incinerate vagabond American military base there. Destroy japan too. Communists die hard
useni useni. even you nor sure of yourself
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Mrtaye: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
useni1:
only cowards fight proxy war. Coward america should come out and fight. No they can't instead hide in propaganda news to fool idiots like you. Russia achieve all her police objectives. The most successful police operation. Yes russia didnt conduct a war, it was a police operation
Please is Russia still capturing Kiev

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official / Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. / Sicilian Mafia: Matteo Denaro Dies At 61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.